and people think govt works?

Because nothing happened. I'm talking about where something happened...In New Jersey

So 4 people getting killed is nothing?

OK
Then what the fuck is a little oil on the ground....less than nothing?

republican-hypocrisy-on-benghazi.jpg
U.S. Embassy employee shot in Venezuela, police say
May 28, 2013 · CARACAS, Venezuela — A Venezuelan police official says a military attaché at the U.S. Embassy
American stabbed outside US Embassy in Cairo | The Clarion-Ledger | clarionledger.com
May 9, 2013
American Embassy Workers Shot by Mexican Police | Military.com
Aug 25, 2012
Two killed in US consulate vehicle bombing in Pakistan | GlobalPost
Sep 03, 2012 ·The US embassy in Islamabad confirmed that two American ...
U.S. Embassy demands release of diplomat held by Pakistan in shooting deaths - Los Angeles Times
Jan 30, 2011 · The case is stoking anti-American sentiments in Pakistan ... the U.S. Embassy said the consulate employee
US Embassy employee killed with knife in South Africa; suspect due in court | Fox News
Jan 14, 2013 · An official in South Africa says a woman suspected of murdering an American Embassy employee over ... US Embassy employee killed ... U.S. Consulate.
U.S. Embassy employee is killed in Yemen - Los Angeles Times
Oct 12, 2012 · U.S. Embassy employee is killed in Yemen
Newsline: Husband of US embassy employee killed in Makati | Diplomatic Briefing
Nov 25, 2012 · Your exclusive news aggregator handpicked daily! ... The husband of an American Embassy employee was killed in Makati City on Saturday, November 24
American consular employee killed in Mexico shooting: US | www.bullfax.com
Sun, 03/14/2010 - 12:06 EDT - France24.com - Business
Unidentified killers have murdered an American employee of the US consulate in a Mexican border city along with her American husband and the husband of another consular employee
US Embassy shooting in Kabul heightens concerns about Afghan security - CSMonitor.com
Sep 26, 2011 · An Afghan US Embassy employee in Kabul killed an American in an annex known to be used by the CIA.
US Embassy Manila: George Anikow, Diplomatic Spouse Killed in Early Morning Altercation | Diplopundit
just from a brief perusal through bing

OK. Some questions here. Did that money go to them or to their spouses and children? And was it cheaper to give their dependents unemployment checks, or to put them on welfare?

Yes, I fully realize that government is made up of people and people do really stupid things on occasion. However, I also know that when I drink the water out of my tap, it is safe. And that the jet fighter that shakes my house on occasion, is ensuring that no foriegn power will invade this nation. I know that I can get in my car and travel across the nation on roads that I can safely maintain a speed of 60 to 70 mph. on.

This hatred of 'government' is nothing more than a form of self hatred. In case you haven't noticed, it is still, "by the people, of the people, and for the people", much to the chagrin of people like the Koch Brothers.

You want to change the direction of government, then volunteer to serve on boards that are engaged in making the nuts and bolts decisions of goverment. Failing to do this, and just whining about what you don't like about government is simply a display of laziness.

For one unemployment benefits are not paid to dependents but to the person who is unemployed.

Go ahead and try to get your unemployment benefits paid to someone else.

:lol:....maybe its different in Oregon....everybody related to the unemployed qualify....

Why oh why cant government be perfect like the private sector. The private sector never has any issues and for some reason govt cant figure how to be like them. All they have to do is run the United States I mean jeez louise. You have a couple million employees and you cant keep it together?

Huff and Puff

When someone fucks up in the private sector they are held responsible. Not so in world of hacks that is government

Proof? None!

Consclusion: Biased Bullshit.

in the 33 years i worked in the PO no upper management person that i know off was ever fired for their fuck ups.....they were just moved to another part of the Country and sometimes given a better job.....and this includes the managers were someone flipped out and killed someone.....they just end up somewhere else.........the Unions used to get pissed about this shit....

So 4 people getting killed is nothing?

OK
Then what the fuck is a little oil on the ground....less than nothing?

republican-hypocrisy-on-benghazi.jpg
U.S. Embassy employee shot in Venezuela, police say
May 28, 2013 · CARACAS, Venezuela — A Venezuelan police official says a military attaché at the U.S. Embassy
American stabbed outside US Embassy in Cairo | The Clarion-Ledger | clarionledger.com
May 9, 2013
American Embassy Workers Shot by Mexican Police | Military.com
Aug 25, 2012
Two killed in US consulate vehicle bombing in Pakistan | GlobalPost
Sep 03, 2012 ·The US embassy in Islamabad confirmed that two American ...
U.S. Embassy demands release of diplomat held by Pakistan in shooting deaths - Los Angeles Times
Jan 30, 2011 · The case is stoking anti-American sentiments in Pakistan ... the U.S. Embassy said the consulate employee
US Embassy employee killed with knife in South Africa; suspect due in court | Fox News
Jan 14, 2013 · An official in South Africa says a woman suspected of murdering an American Embassy employee over ... US Embassy employee killed ... U.S. Consulate.
Oct 12, 2012 · U.S. Embassy employee is killed in Yemen
Newsline: Husband of US embassy employee killed in Makati | Diplomatic Briefing
Nov 25, 2012 · Your exclusive news aggregator handpicked daily! ... The husband of an American Embassy employee was killed in Makati City on Saturday, November 24
American consular employee killed in Mexico shooting: US | www.bullfax.com
Sun, 03/14/2010 - 12:06 EDT - France24.com - Business
Unidentified killers have murdered an American employee of the US consulate in a Mexican border city along with her American husband and the husband of another consular employee
US Embassy shooting in Kabul heightens concerns about Afghan security - CSMonitor.com
Sep 26, 2011 · An Afghan US Embassy employee in Kabul killed an American in an annex known to be used by the CIA.
US Embassy Manila: George Anikow, Diplomatic Spouse Killed in Early Morning Altercation | Diplopundit
just from a brief perusal through bing

the bottom line is.....Muslim Country Embassies are fucked.....or the 3rd world.....

Last edited:
When someone fucks up in the private sector they are held responsible. Not so in world of hacks that is government

Proof? None!

Consclusion: Biased Bullshit.

in the 33 years i worked in the PO no upper management person that i know off was ever fired for their fuck ups.....they were just moved to another part of the Country and sometimes given a better job.....and this includes the managers were someone flipped out and killed someone.....they just end up somewhere else.........the Unions used to get pissed about this shit....

Government job not at all analogous to the private sector

Why oh why cant government be perfect like the private sector. The private sector never has any issues and for some reason govt cant figure how to be like them. All they have to do is run the United States I mean jeez louise. You have a couple million employees and you cant keep it together?

Huff and Puff

Really? So why do we have CEO's that make 10's of millions a years and drive their companies into bankruptcy, then get 10's of millions more in a golden parachute?

Huff and Puff

Really? So why do we have CEO's that make 10's of millions a years and drive their companies into bankruptcy, then get 10's of millions more in a golden parachute?

Not illegal.

They were shrewd enough to get their contracts so no law was broken.

Now CEOs that break the law do end up in prison unlike politicians who break the law.

Forum List

Back