And the Klown Kar gets a bit more Krowded

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rep. Peter King Announces 2016 Run For President « CBS New York

reppeterking.jpg

Long Island Congressman Peter King has thrown his hat in the 2016 presidential ring.

King is the first Republican to announce he’s running.

The congressman currently serving his 11th term announced his candidacy on a New Hampshire radio station on Friday during a visit to the state.

Ya know, we could have fun with listing stooopid things the various R nutters have done before deciding they wanted to top it all off with a senseless and wasteful run for the presidency. It would make a fun contest. Well, fun for everyone except those who want to vote for any fool with an R behind it's name.

Should be fun watching them all tripping over each other, outing each other's lies and crimes. And the rw's running along behind, swearing undying allegiance to one after another.

One of them will declare the R has it in the bag - Just in time for the D to be inaugurated.

:popcorn:

Can you imagine the audacity of a republican actually running for president????
Only democrats are allowed to run for president. Shame on him.

the anti-McCarthyism types already getting riled up...:rolleyes:

after all.....nothing to see here....

islam-will-dominate.gif

I thought another Democratic Congressman came out in favor of Obama's Syria policy, whatever that is. That's how Iread the thread title anyway.

Is he for education, infrastructure, science and tech???

If so then he is NO clown ;)

I see you post this often. Nobody is against any of those things it's how we pay for and manage them the disagreement comes from.

I'm all for education, let's give vouchers to every student in the country and let them pick from private or public schools.

Infrastructure is great, most can be handled at the state level. Kind of a problem when someone gets awarded a defacto government sanctioned monopoly. Maybe the running of those companies should be elected upon every few years.

Love science, so much awesome to be had. Not so much awesome comes from government handouts in an effort to create awesome with no risk of failure. If it's worth studying it's worth private money to invest in.

Same with tech. Private companies looking to make some money are the most motivated to make tech work. And I'm not talking social sites like twitter but real tech like what Apple produces and is now in the middle of fending off other people jumping into due to the competition. That's where we get our best tech.

Wrong thread to bring it up but figured I would anyway.

Rep. Peter King Announces 2016 Run For President « CBS New York

reppeterking.jpg

Long Island Congressman Peter King has thrown his hat in the 2016 presidential ring.

King is the first Republican to announce he’s running.

The congressman currently serving his 11th term announced his candidacy on a New Hampshire radio station on Friday during a visit to the state.

Ya know, we could have fun with listing stooopid things the various R nutters have done before deciding they wanted to top it all off with a senseless and wasteful run for the presidency. It would make a fun contest. Well, fun for everyone except those who want to vote for any fool with an R behind it's name.

Should be fun watching them all tripping over each other, outing each other's lies and crimes. And the rw's running along behind, swearing undying allegiance to one after another.

One of them will declare the R has it in the bag - Just in time for the D to be inaugurated.

:popcorn:
.............................................................................................

This is a remarkable post.

Amazing, Peter King was at a party at my job (Watermill Catering Center, Long Island, New York) just four days ago, I served his table, as usual (he comes there a lot).

At least this traitor tips the waiters. When all the traitors that aid and abet AL Qaeda are convicted of treason, I'll make a personal request to exclude Peter King from the lynchings and give him a life sentence instead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back