And this season's Super Bowl champion will be...

J E T S

Jets, Jets, Jets
giphy.gif

J E T S

Jets, Jets, Jets
So sad that they blew their perfect record.

Jets have been cheated out of their wins this year

Look for the courts to declare them Champions
In the modern American way of feelings, they will be given their participation trophies with champions written on them and still given their massive pay for low grade work production. When will the Chinese start producing cars for us to buy? The real trophies are for those who win real competitions. Political systems can destroy the impetus to compete.

How many suicides predicted, if it's Brady?

Personally, I say it's Dez Bryant.
Could be. I'd actually call myself a Chiefs fan this year, but I think they, and Mahomes, are a tad overrated. Even if they are the best in the league, they're definitely beatable.

The list of NFL players who have thrown for 4000+ yards, had 30+ passing TDs, and rushed for 8+ TDs in one Nfl season:

1) Josh Allen

J E T S

Jets, Jets, Jets

In the modern American way of feelings, they will be given their participation trophies with champions written on them and still given their massive pay for low grade work production. When will the Chinese start producing cars for us to buy? The real trophies are for those who win real competitions. Political systems can destroy the impetus to compete.
As long as the Jets never admit they lost, that means they really won

J E T S

Jets, Jets, Jets

I bet their fans won't recognize the Super Bowl winner as champion.

J E T S

Jets, Jets, Jets

I bet their fans won't recognize the Super Bowl winner as champion.
Not if the Super Bowl was stolen from the Jets

covid ruined it this season...
god knows...
That’s why I say who gives a fuck.I was hoping there would be no nfl season or a Super Bowl this year.the NFL is dead for me,I just stick to buying old NFL Games from yesteryear on the net when the game was not corrupt to the extremes it is now.

I thought once the Rams got back to LA I would get excited about the NFL again.I was briefly the first year but watching it that first year after being away from it so many decades,really turned me off,the game has gotten so stupid now with so many stupid rules changes besides the fact that thanks to these evil selfish owners,the game is tainted now and far more corrupt than it was back then.

college football is the only kind of football I can tolerate anymore,if we were in normal times,I would say go UCLA. :up:

Last edited:
covid ruined it this season...
god knows...
That’s why I say who gives a fuck.I was hoping there would be no nfl season or a Super Bowl this year.the NFL is dead for me,I just stick to buying old NFL Games from yesteryear on the net when the game was not corrupt to the extremes it is now.

I thought once the Rams got back to LA I would get excited about the NFL again.I was briefly the first year but watching it that first year after being away from it so many decades,really turned me off,the game has gotten so stupid now with so many stupid rules changes besides the fact that thanks to these evil selfish owners,the game is tainted now and far more corrupt than it was back then.

college football is the only kind of football I can tolerate anymore,if we were in normal times,I would say go UCLA. :up:
Still selling the LIE that the Rams don’t play in St Louis

covid ruined it this season...god knows...
college football is the only kind of football I can tolerate anymore,if we were in normal times,I would say go UCLA.
College football isn't corrupt? :rolleyes-41:
Not anywhere near the extremes the nfl is,In college they don’t let a coach illegally spy on teams all the time and call you the greatest cosch ever. they kick you out of the program.

nor do they makeup relocation rules thst is suppose to prevent teams from moving to another city and then don’t even follow those rules.why makes rules if they are not going to abide by them? :cuckoo: with college football,you know your team is never going to pack up and move to another city which seems to be the norm now these days with the nfl cartel.

TheNFL has become a keystone cops joke organization now,a circus with all these teams moving all the time.The Rams going back to LA is the only move that made sense of the four teams of the rams,raiders,chargers and niners all recently giving their cities the middle finger. College football is at least not a circus keystone cops moving franchise.

Forum List

Back