AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

And yet he is being removed without conviction.

That is a violation of the Bill of Rights. Trump should sue the fuck out of these states. Turn some Karma loose.
Proponents are arguing that no conviction is required. He's already been found to have incited a riot. They are using that as a reason to exclude him. The courts will decide this.
For the record, I am against this. I think it's a wasted of time and resources. There's enough fodder out there to bury Trump in without giving that asshole or his supporters any extra ammo for their rage campaign.

Why don't we go back to try and address some previous "TigerDroppings" :auiqs.jpg:Me calling out the OP is what set this whole thread ablaze last night. The second link went to a NY Post article about Trump (not other Republicans) and his dealings with CO and ME. Outside of Scott Perry (PA), I don't see Democrats wanting massive amounts of Republicans taken off ballots. I asked for some credible links to this happening.

Still waiting. :)
You can wait til Hell Freezes over.

SCOTUS gonna decide this.

That is a violation of the Bill of Rights. Trump should sue the fuck out of these states. Turn some Karma loose.
Wrong. It is not. He had due process. Trump was a adjudged guilty of insurrection in a civil trial in Colorado. He refused to attend. He had lawyers there who argued his case and lost. A court order to remove him from the election was issued then stayed.

Last edited:
Proponents are arguing that no conviction is required. He's already been found to have incited a riot. They are using that as a reason to exclude him. The courts will decide this.
For the record, I am against this. I think it's a wasted of time and resources. There's enough fodder out there to bury Trump in without giving that asshole or his supporters any extra ammo for their rage campaign.
You are correct on it shouldnt be done. Its pissing people off and that will increase voter turn out.

Hell long term Dens jumping ship.

Yup
And a Colorado court already decided it in a civil trial. There is evidence that other republicans in Congress aided the insurrection as well. They should be tried in their own states as well and disqualified if they are found culpable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

14th amendment section 3 doesnt require a conviction, just involvement aka engagement.

Trump is appealing to higher courts that he has absolute immunity as president. Of course the president isnt a king, so no such immunity exists. Since immunity is requested, this implies Trump kknows he is guilty.

14th amendment section 3 doesnt require a conviction, just involvement aka engagement.

Trump is appealing to higher courts that he has absolute immunity as president. Of course the president isnt a king, so no such immunity exists. Since immunity is requested, this implies Trump kknows he is guilty.
SCOTUS gonna throw it out over due process

Though a conviction in a civil trial was sought in Colorado, a civil trial took place and Trump was found responsible. A court order was issued to remove him from the ballot....everything was legal.

Though a conviction in a civil trial was sought in Colorado, a civil trial took place and Trump was found responsible. A court order was issued to remove him from the ballot....everything was legal.

He was adjudged guilty in a Colorado civil trial and removed from their ballot.

Yup
And a Colorado court already decided it in a civil trial. There is evidence that other republicans in Congress aided the insurrection as well. They should be tried in their own states as well and disqualified if they are found culpable.
So did the kangaroo court known as the J6 investigation panel. There will always be unscrupulous partisans, bereft of integrity or pride, that will be willing to indict and convict anyone of whatever their bigoted little minds don't like. That's totalitarianism and that's exactly what Democrats have become. MAGA

He disqualified himself. He can't sue.

As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

Who is the threat to our Republic?
Every MAGA who makes s threat,especially this board, should be found and publicly hanged as traitors. Enough.

So did the kangaroo court known as the J6 investigation panel. There will always be unscrupulous partisans, bereft of integrity or pride, that will be willing to indict and convict anyone of whatever their bigoted little minds don't like. That's totalitarianism and that's exactly what Democrats have become. MAGA
BS. Trump incited an insurrection and you know it. No amount of Goebelling you guys try changes that.

AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide​

I told everyone Democrats would not stop coming up with schemes to RIG elections. Their party has gone to shit. Their Dem leaders are shit and corrupt. Their Dem policies are highly unpopular with the people. They lose on every major issue. Rigging and cheating and stealing elections is all that desperate party has left in the bag.

Forum List

Back