AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

Who is the threat to our Republic?
I think that Democrats have finally hit that point where they feel they can ignore any law they don't like or make new ones by a simple declaration. They are totalitarians, renegades and a disgrace to our constitution and our founders. Their followers are confused, illogical idealists much like the followers of James Jones. Democrats are NOT fit to rule free people. MAGA.

Last edited:
I think that Democrats have finally hit that point where they feel they can ignore any law they don't like or make new ones by a simple declaration. They are totalitarians, renegades and a disgrace to our constitution and our founders. Their followers are confused, illogical idealists much like the followers of James Jones. Democrats are NOT it to rule free people. MAGA.

Time is coming.

We can feel their fear.

Ill post whatever I feel like. I dont take orders from leftist like you
Then I'll feel free to slap you around for your constant contrarian posts with no evidence to back it up. Like some little five year old with his fingers stuck in his ear yelling NUH-UH! :)
You're just another Alt-Right troll.

Your as blind as fuck to your parties corruption.

They rely on their cult members like you.
SURE................

This is even before the orange grifter was installed.

1704637515208.png

Then I'll feel free to slap you around for your constant contrarian posts with no evidence to back it up. Like some little five year old with his fingers stuck in his ear yelling NUH-UH! :)
You're just another Alt-Right troll.
And you're just a bigot who refuses to understand the concept of differing opinions. Your self-confidence is admirable although totally unwarranted. MAGA

Show me a conviction under due process of Trump or STFU
Trump is getting his due process. Trial dates have been set. He will get his chance to defend himself and present evidence. Isn't this what you want? Or do you have an issue with due process?
The rule of law, working itself out. He's free to try and stall (when I'd like to point out that you or I would NOT receive this kind of consideration) and the prosecutors are free to try and move his trials along.
He's been charged, arraigned, and processed and he will get his day in court. That's how the system works.

Again, what issue do you have with this?

Trump is getting his due process. Trial dates have been set. He will get his chance to defend himself and present evidence. Isn't this what you want? Or do you have an issue with due process?
The rule of law, working itself out. He's free to try and stall (when I'd like to point out that you or I would NOT receive this kind of consideration) and the prosecutors are free to try and move his trials along.
He's been charged, arraigned, and processed. That's how the system works.

Again, what issue do you have with this?
Has he been convicted of Insurrection yes or no?

Until that happens he cant be removed for it in a summary process.

It will be overturned

As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

It’s very reasonable to exclude insurrectionists from elected offices. We did it as a matter of due course back when America was “ great again”. Is that what Trump wants ?

Has he been convicted of Insurrection yes or no?

Until that happens he cant be removed for it in a summary process.

It will be overturned
I don't care if he was convicted of jaywalking. That isn't the issue. The charges against him are clear and he will have his day in court, just like he should.
Removed from what??? What's being decided right now is the ability to remove him from state ballots under the 14th Amendment for fomenting insurrection (pretty clear he's guilty of that) and trying to undermine the Constitution. The courts will decide that. Mind you, this was our PRESIDENT!

I don't care if he was convicted of jaywalking. That isn't the issue. The charges against him are clear and he will have his day in court, just like he should.
Removed from what??? What's being decided right now is the ability to remove him from state ballots under the 14th Amendment for fomenting insurrection (pretty clear he's guilty of that) and trying to undermine the Constitution. The courts will decide that. Mind you, this was our PRESIDENT!
And yet he is being removed without conviction.

That is a violation of the Bill of Rights. Trump should sue the fuck out of these states. Turn some Karma loose.

this is so so funny.......................they're going nuts knowing the shoe drops soon

i've never laughed so much at politics........pedophiles put on a pedestal

Why don't we go back to try and address some previous "TigerDroppings" :auiqs.jpg:Me calling out the OP is what set this whole thread ablaze last night. The second link went to a NY Post article about Trump (not other Republicans) and his dealings with CO and ME. Outside of Scott Perry (PA), I don't see Democrats wanting massive amounts of Republicans taken off ballots. I asked for some credible links to this happening.

Still waiting. :)

LOL! So every one of those 60 courts was corrupt?
They have to think that, so that's what they convinced themselves.

Also in on the corruption were the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption and DIDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

This is a madness.

Forum List

Back