And What If There Is A Major Black-Out In The Northeast Tomorrow? Blame The Republican Governor?Yah!

Why is it that the GOP is ever at fault?
How long has Snyder's appointed City Manager been controlling all of Flint' affairs?
Using "an act of God" (a giant blizzard) equate with the state's government that was controlling every aspect of city's government totally unsuccessfully? It's not comparable.
Snyder should of said,,,,"This started under the Carter Administration" !!! this is like blaming the traffic jams in Boston on Scott Brown

give it about 5 days, then Al Sharpton will declare that the storm is racist because its all white.

Thats a funny joke because Sharpton is black......get it?

Conservative attempts at humor are so lame
Al Sharpton is Black? he cant be, no normal black acts like he does,,,i always thought he was German

How about the one about Obama in the "White House"?

Conservatives are still chuckling over that one

give it about 5 days, then Al Sharpton will declare that the storm is racist because its all white.

Thats a funny joke because Sharpton is black......get it?

Conservative attempts at humor are so lame
Al Sharpton is Black? he cant be, no normal black acts like he does,,,i always thought he was German

How about the one about Obama in the "White House"?

Conservatives are still chuckling over that one
Putting a black man in a WHITE HOUSE............well that's RACIST BUBB...........

How many American cities are like Flint, with turn of the 20th century piping?

The lead pipes are into old homes I would guess? responsiblity of homeowner? Or am I so wrong that Local Flint GOVT installed LEAD Piping in the year 2014 for the new water source? I doubt it since lead in Gasoline, paint etc. is banned since 1996 or so.

The lead pipes are into old homes I would guess? responsiblity of homeowner? Or am I so wrong that Local Flint GOVT installed LEAD Piping in the year 2014 for the new water source? I doubt it since lead in Gasoline, paint etc. is banned since 1996 or so.
right! how old is the plumbing system/under ground pipes in Flint....well detroit in general. Its not as if Flint is as new/modern as Boca Raton and Naples.

You DO know that the 20th century began in the year 1900, don't you?

1900 is the last year of a century. 1901 was the first year of the 20th century.

Forum List

Back