Andrew Goldstein

Keep DREAMING!

Hillary will be President before Trump gets impeached! And her approval ratings are even LOWER than Trump's!! :lol: :rofl:

Keep DREAMING!

Hillary will be President before Trump gets impeached! And her approval ratings are even LOWER than Trump's!! :lol: :rofl:

who said anything about impeaching anyone ? not me ... you keep dreaming.

Mueller's got a crack team of investigators, and he's no slouch himself.
While the Orange Gorilla and his family/team continue to stumble around leaking incriminating evidence, his job is a cake-walk. He's already got a stack as high as Dirty Donny's ego, much of it repudiating vehement denials from the WH.
Meanwhile, he's trying to burn his support base by kicking them off O'Care, and it's only fellow Republicans, certain of the electoral backlash that will follow, that's saving them.
Gone by Xmas, that's my bet.

Mueller's got a crack team of investigators, and he's no slouch himself.
While the Orange Gorilla and his family/team continue to stumble around leaking incriminating evidence, his job is a cake-walk. He's already got a stack as high as Dirty Donny's ego, much of it repudiating vehement denials from the WH.
Meanwhile, he's trying to burn his support base by kicking them off O'Care, and it's only fellow Republicans, certain of the electoral backlash that will follow, that's saving them.
Gone by Xmas, that's my bet.

anything is possible ... Shitforhair thinks he's larger than the presidency itself. WRONG.

all the RussianWingers want evidence? ... stay tuned asshats.

sooooooooooo, who's Kershner going to throw under the bus to stay out of prison ?

or will Mueller give him an option to stay out of prison ?

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK ....

my money is on Manafort ... one of his pals will cave ,

Forum List

Back