Andrew Tate And Tristan Tate DESTROYS Female Secret Service Agents For Failing To Protect Trump

This is not about us

Just as every lib support handouts for other people I support fair treatment for white kids trying find their place in life
Give us that weak story of the cousin you had that didn't the job because it was given to a minority because of AA.

This is not about us

Just as every lib support handouts for other people I support fair treatment for white kids trying find their place in life
If you are a white male and can’t make it here you are a lazy fuck. White males are doing great, I am not the only one. If you are a white male and you can’t cut it then that is on you. I only notice white male losers complaining. I bet you aren’t successful and you think a brown dude stole your success.

Any white male that can’t make it successfully in this country is a total lazy loser and deserves the mediocrity he gets. Where is the meritocracy?????
  • My white male son got into med school and is a MD doctor - no minority took his spot.
  • My other white male son is in college on his way to great things too - no minority took his spot.
  • I am a white male corporat exec and am a 1%er living the good life - no minority took my spot.
Anyone of you claiming a minority “took someone’s spot” never had a spot. Where is the meritocracy???
Unrelated

Many companies have hiring quotas for “minorities” … that’s not in line with a meritocracy. Also the original post points out that women have different qualifications to get into the Secret Service compared to men. Again, that is not what meritocracy is. These points cannot be debated. Either you support it or you don’t, that’s what it comes down to.

That there are still some white males being hired for jobs is unrelated to these facts that have been posted. So again either you support the BLM/DEI agenda or you don’t.

If you are a white male and can’t make it here you are a lazy fuck. White males are doing great, I am not the only one. If you are a white male and you can’t cut it then that is on you. I only notice white male losers complaining. I bet you aren’t successful and you think a brown dude stole your success.
What we have is that when it's time for someone to do their work when they are in the chamber of that gun, they must prove themselves. And it stings when you cannot for there are better people to do forms of employment. At the same time the Secret Service was at the other events in Pennsylvania with Jill and Kamala. Did they get the more experienced or better agents? They were stretched thin also.

Forum List

Back