Andy Ngo's Attorney Plans to Go After Everybody Involved

Excellent! Be afraid basement dwellers, be very afraid! They found Professor Bikelock they will find you.

Conservatives need to always fight back. Break them financially. Gibson's Bakery showed us the way.

It's telling that they only pull this shit in cities with strict gun laws.
Why dont we have problems with pantifa in Houston?......yeah we know.
Fucken pussies.

This story just makes me so sick and sad.
I just can't understand why it had to get THIS BAD
before people finally took things seriously and starting taking legal action.

Legal action also had to be taken in the case of the
Catholic students at the DC protest, where the media reaction
went too far.

I'm sorry for the terrible pain and suffering caused by
both verbal and media attacks, and these worsening
violent physical attacks.

And the only good news is BECAUSE it got this bad,
FINALLY people are demanding to enforce laws.

If this becomes the trend to start suing, if that's REALLY
what it takes to establish LAW and ORDER again, so be it.

I'm just so heartsick that so many people have to suffer
worse and worse attacks, before a halt is finally called to this lawlessness.

If that's what it takes, I hope this stops!
And my heart goes out to all the people who have suffered
without any recourse or check against abuses, until now
when I hope this means enough people will stand up
and quit this business of letting lawlessness run amok.

So sorry, but I hope this grows into stronger commitment to
law enforcement that ends up uniting people across our
cities and nation, so the good that comes from this outweighs
the horrible injustices that compel even greater reforms.

May we all embrace the sacrifices suffered and commit
to working together to create a much better environment and future.

I look forward to the day our country is in such a better place,
that when we look back, we will be more amazed and grateful
for overcoming these struggles that we know will never happen again.

That's the America we are supposed to be, so above and beyond
this type of abhorrent behavior that we can't even imagine we ever
let it go that far.

THE CURIOUS CASE OF ANDY NGO: How the mainstream media downplay left-wing violence.

Many journalists resent Ngo’s politics, ethics, and sudden success. Yet the establishment media’s approach is the same when Ngo is out of the picture. Antifa is a subject that major media outlets tend to cover once, as a box to be checked. Far-left attacks are treated as isolated incidents rather than episodes in an ongoing story. Andy Ngo covers the story that way—and the media do not like it or the mirror he holds up to them.

The establishment media’s lopsided approach to political violence ultimately damages both our politics and journalism. Politics are supposed to function as nonviolent dispute resolution. Weimar-style street brawling is a signpost on the path to the collapse of normal politics, one we ignore at our peril.

Turning a blind eye to left-wing violence may have the corollary effect of burning up whatever moral and institutional capital the establishment media have left. The media will be seen as knuckling under to—or even embracing—Antifa’s core beliefs. After all, many progressives already believe hate speech is no different from physical assault, which is the root of Antifa’s belief in initiative violence.

To blame Andy Ngo for injuries he suffered while reporting on Antifa, even if one finds him biased, is to tacitly accept Antifa’s general demand that its members are not to be photographed or identified on threat of violence. No respectable journalist would accept that demand from the Ku Klux Klan. Those who accept it here will similarly lose public respect. The establishment media need to do the right thing covering left-wing violence, if only out of self-interest. Whether they will is another story.

Journos sneer at ‘weasel’ Andy Ngo for drawing attention to Portland Antifa suspect’s cache of potential weapons.

Just think of the media as Democratic Party activists with bylines, and Antifa as the Democrats’ shock troops, and it all makes sense.

Excellent! Be afraid basement dwellers, be very afraid! They found Professor Bikelock they will find you.
Your post made me wonder what happened to "professor Bikelock." Finding out made me very angry.

Eric Clanton takes 3-year probation deal in Berkeley rally bike lock assault case
What???? THat Muther Fcker was video taped bashing a guy in the head! Well there you go, Liberals control the justice system and there is your proof.

Forum List

Back