Angelina Jolie erupts, condemns the genocide against the Rohingya people in Myanmar

Of course liberals rally for any Muslims being “persecuted.” Never mind the fact that these Muslims started a terror insurgence against the Buddhists of Myanmar. Typical Muslim ploy, conduct terror attacks, then play the victim.

Pardon me if I don’t shed a tear for Muslims in duress.

Of course liberals rally for any Muslims being “persecuted.” Never mind the fact that these Muslims started a terror insurgence against the Buddhists of Myanmar. Typical Muslim ploy, conduct terror attacks, then play the victim.

i didn't know that. why did Serbians genocide Muslim Bosnians? was it also provoked by Bosnians?

DPRNMvKXcAESWxX.jpg

"Rohingya have fled en masse to escape persecution before. Hundreds of thousands left Myanmar in 1978 and again in the early 1990s, though policies subsequently allowed many to return. Communal violence in 2012, as the country was transitioning from a half-century of dictatorship to democracy, sent another 100,000 fleeing by boat.
In this Nov. 5, 2017, photo, newly arrived Rohingya Muslims carry yellow plastic container they used as flotation aids and listen to Bangladeshi authorities after swimming across the Naf river at Shah Porir Dwip, Bangladesh. "

i didn't know that. why did Serbians genocide Muslim Bosnians? was it also provoked by Bosnians?

Of course, Muslims always invade, multiply, then when they become the majority they kill off the non-Muslims. Just look at what happened to Lebanon.

Of course, Muslims always invade, multiply, then when they become the majority they kill off the non-Muslims. Just look at what happened to Lebanon.

as a Lebanon expert, nothing of the sort has happened there.

Are you fucking kidding? Lebanon was once a Christian country. They embraced multiculturalism and welcomed, you guessed it, Muslim refugees. Then they multiplied and multiplied, and became the majority. Then war as they committed genocide against the Christians.

Are you fucking kidding? Lebanon was once a Christian country. They embraced multiculturalism and welcomed, you guessed it, Muslim refugees. Then they multiplied and multiplied, and became the majority. Then war as they committed genocide against the Christians.

there was a war between Christians. the Army, which is Christian and the Lebanese Forces militia, which is...Christian. Christians make up roughly 50% of the Lebanese population today. who taught you history?

Lebanon used to be a Catholic country.

Lebanon was a great country. it had christians, jews, muslims. it was cosmopolitan and forward looking.

and then came the fundie muslims who destroyed it and made sure it was unliveable for anyone who wasn't muslim. that is fact.

It wasn't that long ago either. The Muslim war against the Christians went from 1975 to 1990.

Lebanese Civil War - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back