Angelina Jolie erupts, condemns the genocide against the Rohingya people in Myanmar

Of course liberals rally for any Muslims being “persecuted.” Never mind the fact that these Muslims started a terror insurgence against the Buddhists of Myanmar. Typical Muslim ploy, conduct terror attacks, then play the victim.

Pardon me if I don’t shed a tear for Muslims in duress.

i didn't know that. why did Serbians genocide Muslim Bosnians? was it also provoked by Bosnians?

Of course, Muslims always invade, multiply, then when they become the majority they kill off the non-Muslims. Just look at what happened to Lebanon.

as a Lebanon expert, nothing of the sort has happened there.

Lebanon was a great country. it had christians, jews, muslims. it was cosmopolitan and forward looking.

and then came the fundie muslims who destroyed it and made sure it was unliveable for anyone who wasn't muslim. that is fact.

i attended a Sean Paul concert this summer in lebanon. i'm christian. unliveable my ass.

Of course liberals rally for any Muslims being “persecuted.” Never mind the fact that these Muslims started a terror insurgence against the Buddhists of Myanmar. Typical Muslim ploy, conduct terror attacks, then play the victim.

i didn't know that. why did Serbians genocide Muslim Bosnians? was it also provoked by Bosnians?

Of course, Muslims always invade, multiply, then when they become the majority they kill off the non-Muslims. Just look at what happened to Lebanon.

Lebanon was a great country. it had christians, jews, muslims. it was cosmopolitan and forward looking.

and then came the fundie muslims who destroyed it and made sure it was unliveable for anyone who wasn't muslim. that is fact.

And the fundie christians are attempting to do the same to America. Sad.

And the fundie christians are attempting to do the same to America. Sad.

it is. but I'm still pretty far from thinking they are going to be successful.

can we get back to the rohingya...you know, the subject of the thread! let's not fight over a tiny country...

Are you fucking kidding? Lebanon was once a Christian country. They embraced multiculturalism and welcomed, you guessed it, Muslim refugees. Then they multiplied and multiplied, and became the majority. Then war as they committed genocide against the Christians.

there was a war between Christians. the Army, which is Christian and the Lebanese Forces militia, which is...Christian. Christians make up roughly 50% of the Lebanese population today. who taught you history?

No, they used to be over 50%. Then the genocide in the 1980’s, and Christians only made up 25%. Since then they have slowly gone back up to 40%.

Are you fucking kidding? Lebanon was once a Christian country. They embraced multiculturalism and welcomed, you guessed it, Muslim refugees. Then they multiplied and multiplied, and became the majority. Then war as they committed genocide against the Christians.

there was a war between Christians. the Army, which is Christian and the Lebanese Forces militia, which is...Christian. Christians make up roughly 50% of the Lebanese population today. who taught you history?

No, they used to be over 50%. Then the genocide in the 1980’s, and Christians only made up 25%. Since then they have slowly gone back up to 40%.

THERE. WAS. NO. GENOCIDE.

Typical left wingers, always throwing completely unwarranted Pity Parties for genocidal cults, never for any genuine victims, certainly never for Xians or anybody else butchered by Islmao-Vermin, a daily occurrence somewhere for centuries.

Last edited:
can we get back to the rohingya...you know, the subject of the thread! let's not fight over a tiny country...

Yes. The Buddhists are throwing them out, they're squatters and invaders and it's a matter of self-defense to rid their country of them; they always rise up and slaughter non-Muslims as soon as they think they can get away with it, always. So, it's only common sense to send them back to Islamo-Land.

Yes. The Buddhists are throwing them out, they're squatters and invaders and it's a matter of self-defense to rid their country of them; they always rise up and slaughter non-Muslims as soon as they think they can get away with it, always. So, it's only common sense to send them back to Islamo-Land.

i respect your view. but i need more evidence to accept it as fact.

Lol you're an expert on Lebanon and you've never heard of the Lebanese civil war during which Muslims mutilated Coptic women and massacred priests and nuns? Spare me.

UPDATE: Rohingya refugees who return to Myanmar from Bangladesh following a repatriation agreement will initially live in temporary shelters or camps

This means Rohingya will forever be confined to concentration camps inside Myanmar. What about their citizenship and basic rights as a human being?

ISIS killed 235 Muslims in Egypt yesterday. Perhaps you should send them a check.

Forum List

Back