Angie Craig Becomes First Battleground Dem To Call For Biden To Withdraw

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Angie Craig becomes first battleground Dem to call for Biden to withdraw​

Sat, July 6, 2024, 10:01 AM CDT

“Given what I saw and heard from the President during last week’s debate in Atlanta, coupled with the lack of a forceful response from the President himself following that debate, I do not believe that the President can effectively campaign and win against Donald Trump,” Craig said in a statement Saturday morning.

“That’s why I respectfully call on President Biden to step aside as the Democratic nominee for a second term as President and allow for a new generation of leaders to step forward,” she added, arguing that the party had “only a small window left” to find the best candidate.

Step aside, just step aside :laugh: :laugh::laughing0301:

Biden cheated his way in and now he gets laughed out by the democrats.

Trump encourages Biden to stay in the race while listing all the reasons he thinks he'll lose it​

Kelly McClure
Sat, July 6, 2024, 2:45 PM CDT

Dems are pushing Biden out and Trump is lassoing Biden right back in until November.

Angie Craig becomes first battleground Dem to call for Biden to withdraw​

Sat, July 6, 2024, 10:01 AM CDT

“Given what I saw and heard from the President during last week’s debate in Atlanta, coupled with the lack of a forceful response from the President himself following that debate, I do not believe that the President can effectively campaign and win against Donald Trump,” Craig said in a statement Saturday morning.

“That’s why I respectfully call on President Biden to step aside as the Democratic nominee for a second term as President and allow for a new generation of leaders to step forward,” she added, arguing that the party had “only a small window left” to find the best candidate.

Both Biden and his crowd must admit defeat now.

Both Biden and his crowd must admit defeat now.
There's no end to their power lust....F.A. Hayek called it....

Trump wants to keep the candidate (Biden) he has already defeated.

The democrats are trying to find a away to go with Kamala instead.

Forum List

Back