Angry Joe Biden Yells At Reporter Who Asks Why His Approval Is In The Tank: “READ THE POLLS, JACK!”

bidenobamapuppetpollnumbersdfgghhjnjjjuy.jpg

My 1st thought: Whose gonna tell the emperor he has no clothes? Presidents do not want to hear that, one wonders if they have a designated 'bad news guy' or whether nobody tells him the negative stuff?

My 2nd thought: Somebody did tell him and

a. he forgot

b. he dismissed it as a temporary outlier (like inflation was)

c. he believes the numbers were wrong. In his mind, that can't be, so it isn't.

That poor bastard. Hos handlers - including his wife - treat him like a mushroom...in the dark and fed shit all the time.

Symptomatic of dementia. He also has a shuffle when he walks, another symptom of dementia.

Remember last Christmas when Joe was pranked by a caller that said "Let's go Brandon"? Biden said "Yes I agree". He had no clue that the phrase meant "f#ck Joe Biden". No clue whatsoever about all the stadiums chanting the hateful slogan. No clue that the "slogan" even existed. He simply just said "I agree" as Jill winced in the background. Now, again, we have Pedo Peter totally out of the loop. Does he know he's failing. Oh no... he thinks he is a shoo-in for 2024. Just imagine the look on his face when Jill, eventually, will have to tell him that Hunter has forever nicknamed him "Pedo Peter".

Delusion of Grandeur. This is a serious mental disorder. Biden may very well have this mental illness, as his statements and actions are very typical of this particular delusional disorder. Fun fact...symptoms include irritability and signs of anger.

Forum List

Back