Anheuser Busch Loses 4 Billion in a Single Day

Maybe the Budweiser Clydesdales should identify as thoroughbreds.

Anheuser-Busch has canceled an appearance by its iconic team of horses over fears for employee safety.

According to a report by Missouri TV station KOLR-10, local Budweiser distributor Wil Fischer Distributing decided to cancel all showings involving the Clydesdale team, including one scheduled for Springfield.

Maybe the Budweiser Clydesdales should identify as thoroughbreds.

Anheuser-Busch has canceled an appearance by its iconic team of horses over fears for employee safety.

According to a report by Missouri TV station KOLR-10, local Budweiser distributor Wil Fischer Distributing decided to cancel all showings involving the Clydesdale team, including one scheduled for Springfield.
The horses are beautiful

" Don’t let Dems lie to you - Conservative Boycotts WORK" :thup:
Agreed!

I dont want to hurt Budweiser, but its time for companies to know that they are going to get screwed if they keep going political and taking the side of progressives. Boycott Budweiser until they formally apologize. That apology will send a MASSIVE message to the corporate world. When they apologize, forgive them and reward them by buying their beer again. If they dont apologize, never buy Bud ever again.

I honestly don't believe they care. You don't turn over the marketing strategy of a multi-billion dollar company to a sniveling tranny if you do care. They'll take some revenue hits, preach "equality over profits" and 5 years from now the stock will recover and they'll still be selling faggot piss....the righteous sanctimony is worth it to them.

fa7aed28061113ed.png

I honestly don't believe they care. You don't turn over the marketing strategy of a multi-billion dollar company to a sniveling tranny if you do care. They'll take some revenue hits, preach "equality over profits" and 5 years from now the stock will recover and they'll still be selling faggot piss....the righteous sanctimony is worth it to them.

View attachment 775637
stay-strong-dont-cry.gif

Agreed!

I dont want to hurt Budweiser, but its time for companies to know that they are going to get screwed if they keep going political and taking the side of progressives. Boycott Budweiser until they formally apologize. That apology will send a MASSIVE message to the corporate world. When they apologize, forgive them and reward them by buying their beer again. If they dont apologize, never buy Bud ever again.
Fuck Budweiser

No apology needed imo. Let them lose market share and NEVER again be supported by real conservatives

Forum List

Back