Ann Coulter called TRUMP POTUS in June 2015 on Bill Maher and was laughed at (video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It's so funny how libs love to mock her and dismiss her as a NAZI and an idiot....looks like THEY are the idiots.

Sorry libs.....it's PRESIDENT TRUMP!

That
It's so funny how libs love to mock her and dismiss her as a NAZI and an idiot....looks like THEY are the idiots.

Sorry libs.....it's PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Ann Coulter is sometimes out there, but give her credit where it is due. There were 16 GOP candidates at that time and all but Trump had political experience. That was a bold and brilliant prediction by Coulter.

Ann Coulter, Rudy Juliani and Senator Sessions all saw it. They were just about the only ones though.

All the media and the lefties saw was a joke.

Guess who's laughing now?? LOL

She is a white nationalists, same as Trump.

And she was laughed at and mocked for saying that Trump would be the next President by arrogant, condescending, and stupid libs.

Well Trump himself said the election was rigged, what don't you understand.
Ann Coulter, Rudy Juliani and Senator Sessions all saw it. They were just about the only ones though.

Yes all involved in his brain. I think they are all despicable, and I'm a very conservative person.

Hollywood and New York libs are so damn clueless. They are too stupid to realize they live insulated lives.

Maybe they should consider trying to understand those who live in the AWFUL "FLYOVER" states.

The people spoke so loudly that FREAKING MINNESOTA almost went RED.

MINNESOTA!!

Minnesota hasn't voted REPUBLICAN in at LEAST 40 years. They actually went CARTER, MONDALE, and DUKAKIS.

...Hillary won by barely over 1% of the vote and about 40,000 votes.

She is a white nationalists, same as Trump.

And she was laughed at and mocked for saying that Trump would be the next President by arrogant, condescending, and stupid libs.

Well Trump himself said the election was rigged, what don't you understand.

Yes all involved in his brain. I think they are all despicable, and I'm a very conservative person.

Well for someone who's as bad as you think he is he's done pretty damned well.

And your remarks coming from an idiot supporting the woman who called all Trump supporters Deplorables??

Hypocrisy much.

He's the President Elect and none of your bellyaching is going to change that.

Catch a clue and watch as he works his magic.

She also called for a Trump/Romney ticket. You win some, you lose some

She didn't get his RUNNING MATE correct, but she predicted a win.

Yea, those are the same. :badgrin:

Did the media get ANYTHING correct?

FREAKING MINNESOTA almost went RED.

Forum List

Back