Ann Coulter's Nation-Unifying Impeachment Solution: Senate Republicans should offer to convict Trump in return for Democrats agreeing to fund the wall

this is serious. i would support it 100 percent!

Democrats would agree and then after they got the votes and convict Trump they'd renege on the promise.
Just as Democrats reneges on the Reagan Amnesty.

Insanity.

When in power why negotiate with anyone?

They will simply apply their boot to our necks.

These are Nazis after all.

Silly idea. Why spend billions and billions on a useless symbol when all it would take to convict tRump is honestly?

Get "True Patriots" to send Steve Bannon some more money...he'll get that wall built!

Silly idea. Why spend billions and billions on a useless symbol when all it would take to convict tRump is honestly?
Nancy Piglosi says walls work

Hah!!..... More than likely if Republicans would chose to capitulate in that manner, Democrats true to form would renege on their promise just as they have done before.

~~~~~~
********​
********​

Why build a wall that can't stop illegal immigrants from entering the United States?

Just because the con man trump fooled his cultists is no reason rational Americans should be forced to pay to build their pipedream.

Why build a wall that can't stop illegal immigrants from entering the United States?

Just because the con man trump fooled his cultists is no reason rational Americans should be forced to pay to build their pipedream.

It will not prevent 100% but it will make it extremely difficult.
Especially the movement of arms and drugs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back