annoying pop up ads

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
I am receiving tons of pop up adds

only on usmessageboard

I already have ABP

anyone know whats up with that

Ironically, its prolly implemented to make up the shortfall in operating revenue due to the large amt of deadbeats (conservatives in many cases :eusa_shhh: ) here who choose not to be supporting members :eusa_whistle: Like.....oh ..... I don't know..... YOU :eek: for instance :thup:

YES, I went there!!! :mad:

glad to help :)

If you have adblock, you should post about it in the announcements forum so the mods will address it.

If you don't have adblock, get it. The pop ups will end.

Ironically, its prolly implemented to make up the shortfall in operating revenue due to the large amt of deadbeats (conservatives in many cases :eusa_shhh: ) here who choose not to be supporting members :eusa_whistle: Like.....oh ..... I don't know..... YOU :eek: for instance :thup:

i would never become a supporting member

for a site that uses this advertising

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jon_berzerk For This Useful Post:
Rat in the Hat (Today), Ravi (Today)

^ that should tell you something right there son. You're on the wrong side of history. :eusa_hand:

Perhaps you should research before you stick your foot in your mouth? One can donate and they do not get a supporting members tag.

If you have adblock, you should post about it in the announcements forum so the mods will address it.

i have adblock

I have issue on my ipad but not my computer. I downloaded a different program, it's pretty cool. Don't even get the ads which start at the beginning of news programs. I'll find the name for you because there are so many now, it's crazy.

CaféAuLait;9315905 said:

Perhaps you should research before you stick your foot in your mouth? One can donate and they do not get a supporting members tag.

this i the only place this is happening of the sites i visit

i have re installed adblock

perhaps this is just one of those unsafe sites

and just leave the site in the dust

CaféAuLait;9315912 said:

i have adblock

I have issue on my ipad but not my computer. I downloaded a different program, it's pretty cool. Don't even get the ads which start at the beginning of news programs. I'll find the name for you because there are so many now, it's crazy.

thanks

CaféAuLait;9315912 said:
i have adblock

thanks

Jon,

It's Adfender I got it through CNET for free. (I Might as well follow the vein of being a cheap, non donating jerk here for those who have no clue how donations work on this site lol)

As I said its cool, it also blocks commercials and ads on CNN, etc videos, and even those one watches for online programs.

Since I downloaded it I have had no issues with my computer at all. I just need to find something for my iPad and iPhone. Never had any issues with ads until the hyperlinks showed up on this site. A true shame.

CaféAuLait;9315979 said:
CaféAuLait;9315912 said:

thanks

Jon,

It's Adfender I got it through CNET for free. (I Might as well follow the vein of being a cheap, non donating jerk here for those who have no clue how donations work on this site lol)

As I said its cool, it also blocks commercials and ads on CNN, etc videos, and even those one watches for online programs.

Since I downloaded it I have had no issues with my computer at all. I just need to find something for my iPad and iPhone. Never had any issues with ads until the hyperlinks showed up on this site. A true shame.

thanks a lot i will search for it

and down load it

CaféAuLait;9315912 said:

i have adblock

No problem on my iPad or iPhone either.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

CaféAuLait;9315912 said:
i have adblock

No problem on my iPad or iPhone either.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As I said above, I have adfender, works great for computers.-better than Adblock IMO. Looking for something for Apple products.

Are you aware of anything which works good?

Forum List

Back