🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anonymous Author of Trump ‘Resistance’ Op-Ed To Publish a Tell-All Book

I would strongly suggest anyone who used to work for Trump hire a lot of bodyguards. Beware of any MAGA hats in your neighborhood.

VIDEO: Man in MAGA hat seen spraying people with pepper spray

I just bought a 'Trump 2020' hat yesterday.
And, yes, I carry gel mace (the kind that sticks!).
And of course, I will defend myself.
The clown was not defending himself, snowflake. He was not under attack.

As for your hat, the First Amendment gives you the right to advertise your stupidity.

Chapter 2: No, really. Orange Man Bad

Chapter 3. Bad Orange Man

Chapter 4: Orange Man Didn't Pay For The Pancakes

What's the over/under that Trump will accuse Adam Schiff of being the author?

Trump incredibly accused Schiff of being the whistleblower yesterday. The dumb shit can't even get the order of events right in his mind.

Scary!

Democrats can't support their own candidate clown car so in a last ditch effort after the attempted coup fails they will try an anonymous bit of political fiction and pretend it's real . What a pathetic bunch.

Last edited:
I can honestly say I have never seen an anonymous authors section in any bookstore.
List of anonymously published works - Wikipedia

primary-colors.png

I can honestly say I have never seen an anonymous authors section in any bookstore.
I can honestly say you have never been in a bookstore.
I can honestly say you are a horses ass who is nowhere near as intelligent as you like to think you are. Now go play with your Caron’s and coloring books in your safe space I have important stuff to go do none of which includes responding to anymore of your TDS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea2f42-f45a-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

The author of an anonymous column in the New York Times in 2018, who was identified as a senior Trump administration official acting as part of the “resistance” inside the government, has written a tell-all book to be published next month.

The book, titled “A Warning,” is being promoted as “an unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency” that expands upon the Times column, which ricocheted around the world and stoked the president’s rage because of its devastating portrayal of Trump in office.

<snip>

“Picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, firsthand account of President Trump and his record,” reads a statement about the book’s release.

The book will be published Nov. 19 by Twelve, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing/Hachette Book Group.

<snip>

No profit motive:

“The author could have received a seven-figure advance for writing this book,” Latimer said. “But ‘A WARNING’ was not written for financial reasons. The author sees this as an act of conscience and of duty, which is why the author refused any advance and is donating a substantial portion of any royalties to charities that protect those seeking the truth around the world.”

I suspect a lot of foaming at the mouth over this announcement, and even more flecks of foam spattered on the Oval Office walls when the book is released. Pity the poor souls who have to work around this crazed maniac.

Let the mole hunt begin!

Who wants to read a book written by an anonymous author?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea2f42-f45a-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

The author of an anonymous column in the New York Times in 2018, who was identified as a senior Trump administration official acting as part of the “resistance” inside the government, has written a tell-all book to be published next month.

The book, titled “A Warning,” is being promoted as “an unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency” that expands upon the Times column, which ricocheted around the world and stoked the president’s rage because of its devastating portrayal of Trump in office.

<snip>

“Picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, firsthand account of President Trump and his record,” reads a statement about the book’s release.

The book will be published Nov. 19 by Twelve, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing/Hachette Book Group.

<snip>

No profit motive:

“The author could have received a seven-figure advance for writing this book,” Latimer said. “But ‘A WARNING’ was not written for financial reasons. The author sees this as an act of conscience and of duty, which is why the author refused any advance and is donating a substantial portion of any royalties to charities that protect those seeking the truth around the world.”

I suspect a lot of foaming at the mouth over this announcement, and even more flecks of foam spattered on the Oval Office walls when the book is released. Pity the poor souls who have to work around this crazed maniac.

Let the mole hunt begin!

Im impressed.
You do have some integrity.
Not even kidding.

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Im impressed.
Not even kidding.

Go fuck yourself. Not even kidding.

What's the over/under that Trump will accuse Adam Schiff of being the author?

Trump incredibly accused Schiff of being the whistleblower yesterday. The dumb shit can't even get the order of events right in his mind.

Scary!

I guess if that happens it will be up to Schifty-Schiff to prove he's not the author.

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Im impressed.
Not even kidding.

Go fuck yourself. Not even kidding.

Well that'll never happen and my original statement stands....

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Foamin' at the mouth rabid anti-Trumpers like the OP; that's who!

<snip>

<snip>

No profit motive:

Let the mole hunt begin!

Foamin' at the mouth rabid anti-Trumpers like the OP; that's who!

Your *pResident is a fucking fat bloated Orange human shaped sack of meat. Guess what? I didn't require a book written anonymously to come to that conclusion.

Forum List

Back