Anonymous declares war against Trump

I love how they spin it to ban all Muslims and drop the temporarily. :)
There is nothing wrong with putting immigration on hold till temporarily until we find out how to vet them in a better way and close the loopholes.

There is nothing wrong with putting immigration on hold till temporarily until we find out how to vet them in a better way and close the loopholes.

"temporarily" - you mean like Japanese/Asian American during WWII?

Then and now - everything is wrong with it.

Not to mention that Drumpf's "plan" to do this is just the stupidest thing he has said. For those who missed it, when asked, he said he would just "ask them".

And the RWNJs just kept nodding their bobble heads up and down.

:cuckoo:

"temporarily" - you mean like Japanese/Asian American during WWII?

Then and now - everything is wrong with it.

Not to mention that Drumpf's "plan" to do this is just the stupidest thing he has said. For those who missed it, when asked, he said he would just "ask them".

And the RWNJs just kept nodding their bobble heads up and down.

:cuckoo:

Where are we putting them in internment camps here in America?
Have you looked up the questions they ask now for new refugees?
“Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?”
“Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization?”
“Have you ever or do you intend to provide financial assistance or other support to terrorists or terrorist organizations?”
What about these stupid questions?

Forum List

Back