Another act of deceit by this admin that will be forgotten in days.

Yeah everyone blew it EXCEPT the leader of the free world who's FIRST duty is to protect Americans?

What ?

No TDS laden rebuttle ?

C'mon....you've got more than that in your talking points.

Or do you disagree that New Orleans should not have held Mardi Gras ?
I'm not here to make excuses for stupid people Sure they shouldn't have That's a gimee

After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
..............................................................................................................
WTF? THEY CHANGED THE LANGUAGE ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

Did they think people wouldn't notice???????

This is what nepotism looks like. A comment made by Big Fat Don's moronic son-in-law that was so stupid they changed the language on the HHS website to try to cover it up.

If this had happened during a Clinton presidency right wing nuts would be talking about it for months. But with this admin it will get lost in the shuffle of all the other deceitful, incompetent things they do every day.
This will be a key element in determining the Trump administration as the most corrupt in American history. Nepotism costing American lives.

Did you get to the part where it says FAILED TO TAKE ACTION??

Are you talking about Cuomo.

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

The world has 840,000 active cases.

130,000 of those are in the New York City/Newark area.
Yeah everyone blew it ACCEPT the leader of the free world who's FIRST duty is to protect Americans?

Didn't say he didn't make mistakes.

Can you make up other shit to argue against.

But right now, New York/New Jersey have about 15% of all cases globally.

They didn't listen (as has been shown) and their people didn't listen (they still don't isolate that well).

New Orleans continues with Mardi Gras and it's Trumps fault people in LA are getting sick.

Yes, you are just another TDS leveled moron.

Mardi Gras ended on 2/25/2020. One day later, Trump said, "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. " What is it you think the Mayor of N.O. should have known while the Reality TV President was downplaying the threat?

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Yeah everyone blew it ACCEPT the leader of the free world who's FIRST duty is to protect Americans?

They didn't listen (as has been shown) and their people didn't listen (they still don't isolate that well).

New Orleans continues with Mardi Gras and it's Trumps fault people in LA are getting sick.

Mardi Gras ended on 3/25/2020. One day later, Trump said, "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. " What is it you think the Mayor of N.O. should have known while the Reality TV President was downplaying the threat?

By 3/25 we were already in lockdown in a county where we have NO FUCKING CASES.

What did the Mayor of New Orleands need ?

Or does he have his head that far up Trumps ass ?

And what about the people who went ?

By 3/25 they didn't see new york becoming the viral shithole of the universe ?

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Mardi Gras ended on 3/25/2020. One day later, Trump said, "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. " What is it you think the Mayor of N.O. should have known while the Reality TV President was downplaying the threat?

Yes, I corrected my typo. Fat Tuesday was 2/25 and, as linked, Trump's deranged comments were 2/26. Resume deflecting.

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Yes, I corrected my typo. Fat Tuesday was 2/25 and, as linked, Trump's deranged comments were 2/26. Resume deflecting.

Have a good time.

It's all for you.

When NY recovers from this virus and other states are deep into it I promise not to call them shitholes

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Have a good time.

It's all for you.

I acknowledged my error in typing the date. What do you think the Mayor of N.O. should have known on 2/25 that Trump didn't know on 2/26? Can we at least stipulate that they didn't see New York become a viral shithole a month before it did? Or is that forbidden?

Yeah everyone blew it EXCEPT the leader of the free world who's FIRST duty is to protect Americans?

What ?

No TDS laden rebuttle ?

Just as will never know how many voters were persuaded by Russia's considerable efforts in support of Don's candidacy to vote for him or not vote for anyone......................

"It may never be known how many thousands of deaths, or millions of infections, might have been prevented with a response that was more coherent, urgent and effective. But even now, there are many indications that the administration’s handling of the crisis had potentially devastating consequences."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ronavirus-government-dysfunction/?arc404=true

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Have a good time.

It's all for you.

I acknowledged my error in typing the date. What do you think the Mayor of N.O. should have known on 2/25 that Trump didn't know on 2/26? Can we at least stipulate that they didn't see New York become a viral shithole a month before it did? Or is that forbidden?

What Trump may or may not have known doesn't matter.

You only get so far with this argument......

By that point in February.....the focus was on the travel ban.

But, it is very likely that it was already here.

So blaming Trump for LA's issues is disingenuous.

The gas was already spreading waiting for the match.

New York is clearly there....they just won't catch on. Is that Trumps fault too ?

No.

I just happened.

What ?

No TDS laden rebuttle ?

Just as will never know how many voters were persuaded by Russia's considerable efforts in support of Don's candidacy to vote for him or not vote for anyone......................

"It may never be known how many thousands of deaths, or millions of infections, might have been prevented with a response that was more coherent, urgent and effective. But even now, there are many indications that the administration’s handling of the crisis had potentially devastating consequences."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ronavirus-government-dysfunction/?arc404=true

1586013049743.png

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Have a good time.

It's all for you.

New York is clearly there....they just won't catch on. Is that Trumps fault too ?

No.

I just happened.

I hear ya. The mayor of New Orleans should have foretold the future, and it's fine if the President is just saying stupid shit at the time.

If so, I agree.

Deblazio really blew it.

Have a good time.

It's all for you.

No.

I just happened.

I hear ya. The mayor of New Orleans should have foretold the future, and it's fine if the President is just saying stupid shit at the time.

Uh, that's now what I am saying.

Nobody could have......and that is the point.

Do you really think Cuomo/Deblazio believed they would be this deep in shit right now ?

Correct.....but I don't think the virus was on any kind of schedule.

... and Republicans want smaller government ... who are we to say what New Orleans or Los Angeles does? ...

So, you can look at your comment one of two ways.

I don't think Trump is telling Los Angeles what to do. They've done it themselves and given how big CA is, they've done a great job.

Or you could be suggesting that we put our lives in the hands of someone like Joe Biden someday.

Correct.....but I don't think the virus was on any kind of schedule.

... and Republicans want smaller government ... who are we to say what New Orleans or Los Angeles does? ...

So, you can look at your comment one of two ways.

I don't think Trump is telling Los Angeles what to do. They've done it themselves and given how big CA is, they've done a great job.

Or you could be suggesting that we put our lives in the hands of someone like Joe Biden someday.
Biden in one hand shit in the other Which comes true first?

Forum List

Back