Another all time great Republican Jew = Larry Kudlow

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
While his official bio says Jew converted to Christian, well, to me that still counts...

Larry Kudlow has been a strong voice for fiscal conservatism for decades. Larry has a lot of libertarianism in him, and was one of the great architects of the Gingrich Revolution (during Bill Clinton's presidency) which gave us great prosperity, low inflation, low end wage inflation which is good, a budget surplus, and a solid future foundation (that was unfortunately tossed into the trash by the W crowd).

Those who say there are not great Republican Jews are liars.

While his official bio says Jew converted to Christian, well, to me that still counts...

Larry Kudlow has been a strong voice for fiscal conservatism for decades. Larry has a lot of libertarianism in him, and was one of the great architects of the Gingrich Revolution (during Bill Clinton's presidency) which gave us great prosperity, low inflation, low end wage inflation which is good, a budget suThree Martini Lunch Larry has been wrong about anyrplus, and a solid future foundation (that was unfortunately tossed into the trash by the W crowd).

Larry Kudlow has been a strong voice for fiscal conservatism for decades. Larry has a lot of libertarianism in him, and was one of the great architects of the Gingrich Revolution (during Bill Clinton's presidency) which gave us great prosperity, low inflation, low end wage inflation which is good, a budget surplus, and a solid future foundation (that was unfortunately tossed into the trash by the W crowd).

Three Martini Lunch Larry has been wrong about every prediction he ever made regarding the economy, the stock market & everything else going back decades.

He kissed Trump's ass so he gave him a job which is par for the course for ego maniac Trump who is also a moron like the guy he hired.

Forum List

Back