Another American Citizen Persecuted by ICE

All of this is predictable, once Trump started shredding the Bill of Rights.
Your satire is brilliant! One would think you are really an out of touch, crabby, clueless, cry baby leftist douche!

Oh....hold on a minute. It seems you are all those things.

Nothing like pulling up old news from March 2019, just to make your lame point. Lol

Goes to show the OP is desperate. :auiqs.jpg:

Huff post reporter????????????????? please that e-rag lost all respect a long time ago...

The girl has a right to attend US schools when she and her family lives in Mexico and contributes absolutely nothing
to those schools? What's strictly legal is not moral or ethical always, especially in this case.

She's just one more blood sucking parasite living off the work of US taxpayers. Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? I do not.

This time it's a 9 year old girl on her way to school. This time they held her for over 30 hours.

I didn't know this but apparently hispanic citizens are now having to carry a passport and birth certificate. But even that's not enough. ICE just says it's forged.

They even tried to get the girl's brother to sign a document that she was his cousin and he was sex trafficking.

This is getting out of hand. These are American citizens. They shouldn't be treated this way.

If I was the mother of those children I would be looking for the best lawyer I could find to sue the government as much as possible.

This shouldn't be happening in the United States of America.

Immigration Officials Snatch 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen Heading To School, Hold Her For 2 Days

Nine year old carrying a passport? Sounds fishy.

Most American hispanic citizens carry one now. They're afraid that what happened to this girl will happen to them.

Also states like Arizona have the show the papers law. By law they have to have ID.

But it's a bunch of garbage because the government just says the documents are forged.

The solution isn't to abolish ice and stop worrying about illegal immigration.

Where did I say that is a solution?

The solution is for our government to stop violating people's right to liberty.

Just saying a document is forged without any proof isn't acceptable. Treating a person as guilty without presumption of innocence isn't acceptable. Here in America a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The person who is accused isn't required to prove anything. The person who is accusing, the government, is required to prove their claims.

We should return to what the constitution requires and stop violating people's civil rights.

The solution is to close the border so residents of Tijuana don't go to school in California.

This time it's a 9 year old girl on her way to school. This time they held her for over 30 hours.

I didn't know this but apparently hispanic citizens are now having to carry a passport and birth certificate. But even that's not enough. ICE just says it's forged.

They even tried to get the girl's brother to sign a document that she was his cousin and he was sex trafficking.

This is getting out of hand. These are American citizens. They shouldn't be treated this way.

If I was the mother of those children I would be looking for the best lawyer I could find to sue the government as much as possible.

Immigration Officials Snatch 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen Heading To School, Hold Her For 2 Days

Most American hispanic citizens carry one now. They're afraid that what happened to this girl will happen to them.

Also states like Arizona have the show the papers law. By law they have to have ID.

But it's a bunch of garbage because the government just says the documents are forged.
Why do you want something that is bad for people?...illegal immigration is bad for everyone concerned but you don't care...you just want to pile on Trump...we can see right through your motives...and I would be ashamed if I were you...

That's right it should not be happening, but we h ave liberals who want to have illegals vote for their party, so it is happening.

The issue is too many illegals. Time to clean up the country.

Let's start with chain migrants, like Trump's inlaws.

The girl has a right to attend US schools when she and her family lives in Mexico and contributes absolutely nothing
to those schools? What's strictly legal is not moral or ethical always, especially in this case.

She's just one more blood sucking parasite living off the work of US taxpayers. Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? I do not.
Except school taxes are local. And San Ysidro is 93% Hispanic. She is not being educated off your tax dollars. And the folks in San Ysidro, who are paying, don't mind. I know. I asked them. They all said it was fine.

I swear if conservatives could just mind their own damn business, and stop trying to steal from everyone else, they might be able to make some friends.

Let's start with chain migrants, like Trump's inlaws.

Let’s start with illegals. And you can go with them. Short distance from AZ.

Oh they are just jealous. Most of these posters have never seen a passport.

Forum List

Back