Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

Works on the assumption that gender identity or sexual orientation are "choices" that can be influenced.
They aren't.

The attempts to do so are obvious enough.

Every prepubescent child that comes out as “trans” is proof of some success at this.

No young child identifies as “trans” or “gay” or any other fucked-up sexual perversion, unless some pedophile is filling that child's head with that sick shit. We're seeing plenty of effort being openly made to do exactly that, and we're seeing occasional successful results thereof.

Last edited:
The attempts to do so are obvious enough.

Ever prepubescent child that comes out as “trans” is proof of some success at this.

No young child identifies as “trans” or “gay” or any other fucked-up sexual perversion, unless some pedophile is filling that child's head with that sick shit. We're seeing plenty of effort being openly made to do exactly that, and we're seeing occasional successful results thereof.

If that were the case, then children would have no gender identity before puberty.

One of my dearest friends is a gay woman. She grew up in a very strict Jehovah's Witness family. And she knew she was gay long before she hit puberty.

So I have to ask the question, Bob, and I know you'll dodge it.

How many gay people do you know? I'm assuming that you know at least some people outside of your cult.

This supports the theory that they're banning it because they feel like they want to put on the dress in the inside and don't want to come out of the closet. It is truly sad. A bunch of angry pissed off assholes that can't grow up and accept who we're.

This supports the theory that they're banning it because they feel like they want to put on the dress in the inside and don't want to come out of the closet. It is truly sad. A bunch of angry pissed off assholes that can't grow up and accept who we're.

:cuckoo:

Right, matthew. Whatever…

Not from where I’m sitting. The right is using children, claiming they’re “protecting them” when they’re just using it as cover to persecute people who they don’t like.
You are talking nonsense

Its perverts who want to sexualize children

Works on the assumption that gender identity or sexual orientation are "choices" that can be influenced.

They aren't.
Do you have to give into every urge that crosses your mind?

I understand that trannies are tortured souls who lead miserable life

But giving them innocent children as their play toys only creates more sexual deviants and unhappy people

Do you have to give into every urge that crosses your mind?

I understand that trannies are tortured souls who lead miserable life

But giving them innocent children as their play toys only creates more sexual deviants and unhappy people

I've never had an urge to wear a dress or have sex with a man. So that's not even near a valid argument. This isn't about "urges", it's about sexual identity.

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to be born cisgendered and heterosexual. I was also lucky enough to be born white.

But an ideal society would be one where none of that matters, and everyone is treated the same.

Yes, because their brains don't match their physicality. I'm sorry you don't get this. There have been scientific studies.
I regret that their brains are defective

But that isnt my fault and I cant be expected to pander to their mental issues

I regret that their brains are defective

But that isnt my fault and I cant be expected to pander to their mental issues

who says they are defective? There are trans people who've accomplished more than you ever will.

For instance, Col. Jennifer Pritzker. Made Lt. Colonel in the US Army, runs major philanthropic organizations. True, it help that she was born rich, but hey, still more than you will ever accomplish.

Amy Schneider, successful as a Engineering Manager, became a Jeopardy grand champion

who says they are defective? There are trans people who've accomplished more than you ever will.

For instance, Col. Jennifer Pritzker. Made Lt. Colonel in the US Army, runs major philanthropic organizations. True, it help that she was born rich, but hey, still more than you will ever accomplish.

Amy Schneider, successful as a Engineering Manager, became a Jeopardy grand champion
You did when you admitted that trans brains do not match their physicality

Your logic could be used to excuse any human misbehavior and lead to a society that is upsidedown

You did when you admitted that trans brains do not match their physicality

Your logic could be used to excuse any human misbehavior and lead to a society that is upsidedown

Um, no, just because they are different doesn't mean they are defective..

As for an upside down society, if I pulled a person from 1920 into our society, they would consider it upside down. Phones that you carry around in your pocket, and are also cameras? Black people riding on the front of the bus? Gays getting married? Women working in the office and the factory? He would completely freak out.

But none of us would want to live in his world.

No. You see what the algorithm shows you on the internet.
I see evidence like this:

1679829961520.png

Forum List

Back