Another black convicted in welfare scam - $262,000

So does this mean I should start a thread for every time a white person commits a crime? How about a thread from here in Kentucky for every white trash piece of shit that gets caught making meth?...or is caught OD'd and unconscious of meth with kids in the vehicle? This should be fun... and before you say, "But Black people are a minority so of course there will be more stories about White criminals..." I'm going to simply tell you, "You shouldn't have brought a bow and arrow to a gun fight."

Guess what... all three of these people are White.

Police seize 1.5 pounds of crystal meth in Knox County

Red Herring

No, it is not. A crime is a crime regardless of skin color. What makes the thread ridiculous is that someone would actually START a thread and make sure to point out the criminal's skin color.
Certain people tend to commit certain types of crimes more than other people.
Whites tend to embezzle money in various ways. Look up the stats. They dont call it white collar crime for nothing.
This indicates that we have jobs.
Yet you cant resist being a thief. WTF is wrong with you people?

Red Herring

No, it is not. A crime is a crime regardless of skin color. What makes the thread ridiculous is that someone would actually START a thread and make sure to point out the criminal's skin color.
Whites tend to embezzle money in various ways. Look up the stats. They dont call it white collar crime for nothing.
Statistically, you are more likely to be a thief than I am.

Youre white so that comment is hilariously funny. :laugh:

Whites are the number one race that is more likely to be a thief.

Look, you are trying to steal my attention right now!

I have to. Youre trying to steal and commit arson on the truth.
laugh.gif

Whites lead in every single category that has to deal with stealing. Now check that stat and then realize that Black people are shown to be unfairly targeted at a higher rate by the police. If you throw that fact in there is not even a contest.

laugh.gif

Whites lead in every single category that has to deal with stealing. Now check that stat and then realize that Black people are shown to be unfairly targeted at a higher rate by the police. If you throw that fact in there is not even a contest.
They are targeted at a higher rate for a reason. You don't see too many white dudes jacking stereos out of Hyundais, dude.

laugh.gif

They are targeted at a higher rate for a reason. You don't see too many white dudes jacking stereos out of Hyundais, dude.
Yes that reason is that whites are prejudiced. Whites lead in auto theft and car burglary. i dont see too many Blacks jacking stereos out of Hyudais either. I see a lot of Asians doing it though.

Could get 20 years but we all know she won't do a day. Welfare fraud ( stealing from whites) is OK.
Pfft she's an amateur, this guy stole almost a million from welfare in Illinois.

wael-300x225.jpeg

These two bought a 1.2 million dollar yacht using welfare fraud:

chrishom.jpg

This dude faked a medical condition to get over $6k/month in disability payments

mith-300x215.jpg

Lock 'em all up I say.

More reasons to get rid of welfare all together. Just too much fraud against tax payers.
like there is no fraud in the corporate world.

The most common form of welfare fraud is "absentee father" fraud.

Check your city's birth logs and use deductive logic.
should we send them to, "right to work" States and have them insist on a job?
I think using law enforcement is a better solution to combat welfare fraud. States could use law enforcement agents who are currently focused on busting stoners to bust people who are defrauding the social safety net.

Those bitches know damn well who their baby' daddy is. And the vast majority of the time their baby' daddy has a fuckin' job.

Last edited:
The most common form of welfare fraud is "absentee father" fraud.

Check your city's birth logs and use deductive logic.
should we send them to, "right to work" States and have them insist on a job?
I think using law enforcement is a better solution to combat welfare fraud. States could use law enforcement agents who are currently focused on busting stoners to bust people who are defrauding the social safety net.

Those bitches know damn well who there baby daddy is. And the vast majority of the time their baby daddy has a fuckin' job.
Promote the general welfare is in our Social Contract. We should be trying to find, better solutions at lower cost.

We could be solving simple poverty in our at-will employment States through unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis; how, market friendly, is that.

So we rename " welfare" as "unemployment compensation" and you think that will solve the problem of poverty????

We'll always have poverty as long as poor people have kids. Instead of giving people financial incentives to have kids we should give them incentives to NOT have kids.

We could be solving simple poverty in our at-will employment States through unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis; how, market friendly, is that.

So we rename " welfare" as "unemployment compensation" and you think that will solve the problem of poverty????

We'll always have poverty as long as poor people have kids. Instead of giving people financial incentives to have kids we should give them incentives to NOT have kids.
Not renaming it; it is a separate program that should compete for market share with means tested welfare. Unemployment compensation helps unemployed labor maintain a state of readiness. Means tested welfare should be reserved for those for whom solving for a simple poverty of money, may not be enough.

Forum List

Back