Another black democrat endorses President Trump.

/thread

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You can trust me when I tell you the left collectively despise every minority that is not enslaved in their identity political strategic chains more than anyone. More than Trump himself. Imagine that.

That is what they are.

What do you guys do to anyone in your party that speaks out against Trump? Look at John McCain. He went from being your nominee, hero and maverick to being a piece of shit. Look at Rex Tillerson. Look at all the guys Trump hired and said they were great but then they weren't yes men and now they are pieces of shit.

This guy is not a Democrat if he's for Trump.

Blacks are Americans, Trump is looking out for them, and that is not unnoticed.
Black Americans are very Christian.

It doesn’t take a smart person to understand Democrats are now a Fringe group, democrats support communist China, blacks are getting slaughtered in towns run by democrats.

Republicans might sweep in 2020
Democrats support whatever the mainstream of society doesn't want. They pick up the kook leavings of the GOP and appeal to all the pervs and radicals who don't want what normal people do.

It doesn’t take a smart person to understand Democrats are now a Fringe group, democrats support communist China, blacks are getting slaughtered in towns run by democrats.

A fringe group that is more popular with voters than the GOP? At least that is the case on this planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A fringe group that is more popular with voters than the GOP? At least that is the case on this planet.
Is that from a poll?

You can trust me when I tell you the left collectively despise every minority that is not enslaved in their identity political strategic chains more than anyone. More than Trump himself. Imagine that.

That is what they are.

What do you guys do to anyone in your party that speaks out against Trump? Look at John McCain. He went from being your nominee, hero and maverick to being a piece of shit. Look at Rex Tillerson. Look at all the guys Trump hired and said they were great but then they weren't yes men and now they are pieces of shit.

This guy is not a Democrat if he's for Trump.

More Blacks voted for Trump than they did Bush, McCain, and Romney. The irony here is liberals called these men “racists” throughout their campaigns and in the case of Bush, those taunts continued into his terms as President. At that time, Donald Trump was donating to Democrats and taking to the airwaves to trash all three of these men and their policies. Democrats had no problem with Trump.

Forum List

Back