Another black democrat endorses President Trump.

It’s racist to call out these people for supporting Trump.
If they are rich and vote out of greed, then they are just like rich whites. If they are poor and vote GOP, then they are stupid just like poor whites are.

It's just even more stupid for a poor black to vote GOP given the GOP's racist history after the racist white south turned Republicans after the civil rights act.
You know and I know the more you victimizing blacks and giving them everything is destroyed there neighborhoods. You refuse to treat them equal. It’s new Jim Crow policies..
let’s see how you treat blacks in 2020 when they leave your party for trump..
I've been saying it all along. Not just about black people but all of you broke ass lower middle class Americans who don't vote or vote for the GOP. You get what you deserve.

I get why rich people vote GOP but why you? I think you've drunk the coolaid.

Because they want small government and freedom from tyranny? Huh?

Who wants a fucking 4 trillion budget and 7 foreign wars? Fucks like you.
We're seeing what a Republican "small" government does when a crisis comes. They don't have people who are qualified in very important positions and people die.

A lot of blacks died because of Corona. Those deaths are on Trump's hands. You think they're going to vote for him? Blacks love Joe.
Republicans run Chicago, Detroit, and nyc? Huh

Hey man, Bobo is just a fucking moron. I don’t know why we engage him.

Liberals: Trump had power to shut down country but doesn’t have power to open it up.

Fucking dipshits.

If they are rich and vote out of greed, then they are just like rich whites. If they are poor and vote GOP, then they are stupid just like poor whites are.

It's just even more stupid for a poor black to vote GOP given the GOP's racist history after the racist white south turned Republicans after the civil rights act.
You know and I know the more you victimizing blacks and giving them everything is destroyed there neighborhoods. You refuse to treat them equal. It’s new Jim Crow policies..
I've been saying it all along. Not just about black people but all of you broke ass lower middle class Americans who don't vote or vote for the GOP. You get what you deserve.

We're seeing what a Republican "small" government does when a crisis comes. They don't have people who are qualified in very important positions and people die.

A lot of blacks died because of Corona. Those deaths are on Trump's hands. You think they're going to vote for him? Blacks love Joe.

The deaths are on Chinas hands and WHO you sick fucker.

Your TDS knows no ends. But then again you love all of the trillions spent on our foreign wars. You are filthy, dude. You are a POS with serious TDS.

I hope you are a troll just having fun, because if you truly believe what you are posting you should be shot in the face.
You should be shot in the balls. LOL No, I believe you are a POS and what I say is true. Damn true. Beledat.

Liberals: Trump had power to shut down country but doesn’t have power to open it up.

Fucking dipshits.
Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose one vote and now he's proving he can kill thousands and not lose one vote from you deplorables.

Hey man, Bobo is just a fucking moron. I don’t know why we engage him.
jitts isn't a moron?

Who are the richest men in Detroit?
White dudes. Their success is hardly trickling down to blacks who live in the city. So yes, Republicans run Detroit. Rich white dudes own it all. Corporations. Get it?

What would Republicans do for Detroit if they ran it?

You can trust me when I tell you the left collectively despise every minority that is not enslaved in their identity political strategic chains more than anyone. More than Trump himself. Imagine that.

That is what they are.

What do you guys do to anyone in your party that speaks out against Trump? Look at John McCain. He went from being your nominee, hero and maverick to being a piece of shit. Look at Rex Tillerson. Look at all the guys Trump hired and said they were great but then they weren't yes men and now they are pieces of shit.

This guy is not a Democrat if he's for Trump.

Repubs do tend to defend the master. No doubt.

But, to be fair, John McCain was a complete jackass and harmed Americans SOLELY out of spite for Trump. Repubtards were angry at McCain (1) because he voted to keep Obamacare out of spite, and (2) he was a complete globalist whore of the MIC (military/industrial complex). I don't know of anybody who really hates Tillerson, but he is also a globalist MIC whore.

Other than Rand Paul, Trump is the only one even hinting at the need to draw down our worldwide occupation and cut unnecessary military spending.

You can trust me when I tell you the left collectively despise every minority that is not enslaved in their identity political strategic chains more than anyone. More than Trump himself. Imagine that.

That is what they are.

What do you guys do to anyone in your party that speaks out against Trump? Look at John McCain. He went from being your nominee, hero and maverick to being a piece of shit. Look at Rex Tillerson. Look at all the guys Trump hired and said they were great but then they weren't yes men and now they are pieces of shit.

McCain was never our hero....he was his own hero....that was his problem....

Sorry there you are at odds with history and actual facts again. That stink just isn't gonna come off of your shoe. The democratic party has always been the chosen party of racists, it still is and always will be. Well until the democratic party finally rolls over and dies which will be anytime now.

Who are the richest men in Detroit?
White dudes. Their success is hardly trickling down to blacks who live in the city. So yes, Republicans run Detroit. Rich white dudes own it all. Corporations. Get it?

What would Republicans do for Detroit if they ran it?
Yes white democrats, and token blacks ,, new Jim Crow laws.. destroy black families, destroy education, you won’t find many illegals in rich white democrat neighborhoods.

Good news for Trump. He had 37 black people supporting him, but now he has 38.
There'll be many many more by the time November rolls around. Who knows you may even wise up but it's doubtful because you're pretty far gone and the depths of your TDS runs very deep indeed. I think you may be doomed to terminal stupidity.
You're absolutely right. By the time November rolls around, he could have as high as a hundred, or may be even a hundred and ten black folk supporting him.

That is what they are.

Repubs do tend to defend the master. No doubt.

But, to be fair, John McCain was a complete jackass and harmed Americans SOLELY out of spite for Trump. Repubtards were angry at McCain (1) because he voted to keep Obamacare out of spite, and (2) he was a complete globalist whore of the MIC (military/industrial complex). I don't know of anybody who really hates Tillerson, but he is also a globalist MIC whore.

Other than Rand Paul, Trump is the only one even hinting at the need to draw down our worldwide occupation and cut unnecessary military spending.

Cut spending on military? Trump? I don’t think so. And by giving up power what’s the cost? Now that we don’t rule anymore what’s the fallout?

Yes because black people won't vote for Republicans. That tells you how racist the GOP is towards minorities. Blacks realize the Democrats are the lesser of two evils.

Take for example Trumps commercial against Biden

Nice racist dog whistles in your commercials. And you expect blacks and latinos to vote for this?

Yes because black people won't vote for Republicans. That tells you how racist the GOP is towards minorities. Blacks realize the Democrats are the lesser of two evils.

Nice racist dog whistles in your commercials. And you expect blacks and latinos to vote for this?
All cries of racial oppression only come from town run by democrats.. so I’m not sure how you come close to calling Republicans racist.. Boston has a black shooting spree going on .. why are they so angry and oppressed in democrat run Boston?

All cries of racial oppression only come from town run by democrats.. so I’m not sure how you come close to calling Republicans racist.. Boston has a black shooting spree going on .. why are they so angry and oppressed in democrat run Boston?
Talk to the blacks in poor black neighborhoods down south that are located right next to rich white neighborhoods. Why are the blacks so poor? Seems like they are cut off from economic opportunities.

So usually they come here to our big cities to find work. Better than what they'll find in Alabama or Virginia.

Forum List

Back