Another black democrat endorses President Trump.

It doesn’t take a smart person to understand Democrats are now a Fringe group, democrats support communist China, blacks are getting slaughtered in towns run by democrats.

Republicans might sweep in 2020
A fringe group that is more popular with voters than the GOP? At least that is the case on this planet.
Is that from a poll?
Voting booths. Dems got more votes in both 2016 and 2018.

It doesn’t take a smart person to understand Democrats are now a Fringe group, democrats support communist China, blacks are getting slaughtered in towns run by democrats.

A fringe group that is more popular with voters than the GOP? At least that is the case on this planet.
Is that from a poll?
Would you like to see a voting map? Lol Hahahahahah 3 over populated towns in America don’t represent all of America. But I’ll show you a map of you want?? Let me know haha

Is that from a poll?
Would you like to see a voting map? Lol Hahahahahah 3 over populated towns in America don’t represent all of America. But I’ll show you a map of you want?? Let me know haha
I think you are confusing people with places. The majority of Americans are Dems but in many places, our government is controlled by the minority.

Is that from a poll?
I think you are confusing people with places. The majority of Americans are Dems but in many places, our government is controlled by the minority.
One more time do you want to see a voting map? 3 over populated towns DONT REPRESENT America, they rep left wing, illegal, California and nyc, and California was mostly red..

Would you like a map yes or no?

The only thing Republicans are sweeping is the prison floors.

One more time do you want to see a voting map? 3 over populated towns DONT REPRESENT America, they rep left wing, illegal, California and nyc, and California was mostly red..

Would you like a map yes or no?
You obviously hate America if you can so easily dismiss so many Americans just because they don't agree with your ideology.

The only thing Republicans are sweeping is the prison floors.
Huh
You said that Republicans might sweep in 2020. Yes, Trump`s friends are sweeping the prison floors.
The ones that have new trials ? Interesting

It’s racist to call out these people for supporting Trump.
If they are rich and vote out of greed, then they are just like rich whites. If they are poor and vote GOP, then they are stupid just like poor whites are.

It's just even more stupid for a poor black to vote GOP given the GOP's racist history after the racist white south turned Republicans after the civil rights act.

If they are rich and vote out of greed, then they are just like rich whites. If they are poor and vote GOP, then they are stupid just like poor whites are.

It's just even more stupid for a poor black to vote GOP given the GOP's racist history after the racist white south turned Republicans after the civil rights act.
You know and I know the more you victimizing blacks and giving them everything is destroyed there neighborhoods. You refuse to treat them equal. It’s new Jim Crow policies..
let’s see how you treat blacks in 2020 when they leave your party for trump..

Biden: I’ve been involved in the black community for years. First, I was a public defender.”

So defending criminals is being “involved in the black community?”

You know and I know the more you victimizing blacks and giving them everything is destroyed there neighborhoods. You refuse to treat them equal. It’s new Jim Crow policies..
I've been saying it all along. Not just about black people but all of you broke ass lower middle class Americans who don't vote or vote for the GOP. You get what you deserve.

I get why rich people vote GOP but why you? I think you've drunk the coolaid.

I've been saying it all along. Not just about black people but all of you broke ass lower middle class Americans who don't vote or vote for the GOP. You get what you deserve.

Dude all your neighborhoods you democrats run are rat infested shit holes. Even republican towns the poorest in the nation aren’t shit holes. You democrats need to be vacated to another country, you are all anti Americans. How many more blacks need to die?

Because they want small government and freedom from tyranny? Huh?

Who wants a fucking 4 trillion budget and 7 foreign wars? Fucks like you.

Dude all your neighborhoods you democrats run are rat infested shit holes. Even republican towns the poorest in the nation aren’t shit holes. You democrats need to be vacated to another country, you are all anti Americans. How many more blacks need to die?
The richest black neighborhoods are all around Washington DC. They aren't in red states.

We're seeing what a Republican "small" government does when a crisis comes. They don't have people who are qualified in very important positions and people die.

A lot of blacks died because of Corona. Those deaths are on Trump's hands. You think they're going to vote for him? Blacks love Joe.

The richest black neighborhoods are all around Washington DC. They aren't in red states.
So black colleges are ghettos? Lol who runs Georgia?

We're seeing what a Republican "small" government does when a crisis comes. They don't have people who are qualified in very important positions and people die.

A lot of blacks died because of Corona. Those deaths are on Trump's hands. You think they're going to vote for him? Blacks love Joe.

The deaths are on Chinas hands and WHO you sick fucker.

Your TDS knows no ends. But then again you love all of the trillions spent on our foreign wars. You are filthy, dude. You are a POS with serious TDS.

I hope you are a troll just having fun, because if you truly believe what you are posting you should be shot in the face.

Republicans run Chicago, Detroit, and nyc? Huh

Forum List

Back