🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another campus riot by snowflakes stops free speech from a conservative.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Please keep doing this, snowflakes.

It's really showing your true colors.

No borders, No nations, Fuck deportations and no free speech.

It's not some utopia America that snowflakes seek. They seek the destruction of America and its core Judeo-Christian values it was founded on.

Snowflakes will not tolerate dissenting opinions to be expressed in any form. They will seek to destroy you personally and financially.

Black and gay conservatives are snowflakes BIGGEST threat, because free thinking people who do not have to comply with groupthink based on their identity completely flies in the face of their bullshit narrative.

Why do snowflakes insist that all gays and all blacks must think exactly alike?

Why aren't gays or blacks allowed to have conservative values?

Last edited:
On other message boards they stack the boards with Liberal mods that basically do the same exact thing. They've been doing this for a long time, or at least as long as I have been on one of these forums. I found that out on the Democratic Underground and on Phil Maher's message board.

On other message boards they stack the boards with Liberal mods that basically do the same exact thing. They've been doing this for a long time, or at least as long as I have been on one of these forums. I found that out on the Democratic Underground and on Phil Maher's message board.

Yup, Conservatives are on a very short leash.

It's not some utopia America that snowflakes seek. They seek the destruction of America and its core Judeo-Christian values it was founded on.

Snowflakes will not tolerate dissenting opinions to be expressed in any form. They will seek to destroy you personally and financially.

Black and gay conservatives are snowflakes BIGGEST threat, because free thinking people who do not have to comply with groupthink based on their identity completes flies in the face of heir bullshit narrative.

Why do snowflakes insist that all gays and all blacks think exactly alike?
/---- kristallnacht at UC Berkeley.

Dj75dDH.jpg

Black and gay conservatives are snowflakes BIGGEST threat, because free thinking people who do not have to comply with groupthink based on their identity completely flies in the face of their bullshit narrative.

Great book.
upload_2017-2-3_7-10-22.png

Great book.
View attachment 110455

It is a very good book.

Not this kitty.

Utter nonsense. All of it. Nothing more than baseless assumptions.

And besides, here's the biggest snowflake of all. I present to you Donald trump.

image.png

Not this kitty.

Not on this board no, this one is moderated very fairly. There are others where they'll either muzzle you or ban you.

And besides, here's the biggest snowflake of all. I present to you Donald trump.

View attachment 110458
Oh gee, a leftist justifying violence to oppress liberties. Color me shocked.

A few well placed rounds and this bullshit ends.

Now would be a good time to use non violent weapons geared towards subduing riots, like the infamous sound device that makes them incompacitated and soil their pants.
We can then truly call them
the Cry Baby Poopy Pants Party.
tmp_32766-91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b1830257860.png

Last edited:
Not on this board no, this one is moderated very fairly. There are others where they'll either muzzle you or ban you.

Leash....muzzle...what is it with you and dog analogies? Time to get in the catbox with a liberal.

Not this kitty.

I've had a couple of run-ins with some LW mods here. Pure BS and I didn't put up with it.

View attachment 110458
14993379_698086653690608_8016987789057972733_n.jpg

Forum List

Back