🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind

Do not stonewall - answer the question

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

Alrdy did....now explain why you condone murder

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Chanting... "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

Do you have more than that one clip or is only one enough to brainwash you?

How many dead bodies is enough to convince you?

Unlike most of us, these people seem to actually act out on their crazy liberal regressive ideologies.

You mean , protesting the deaths of their fellow black men is considered "crazy liberal ideology"?

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Do you have more than that one clip or is only one enough to brainwash you?

How many dead bodies is enough to convince you?

Unlike most of us, these people seem to actually act out on their crazy liberal regressive ideologies.

Convince me of what? I was long ago convinced white cops were hunting me.

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?
Funny how the courts disagree with your reality

Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?

The reason nazi Germany murdered 6.,000,000 million people is because they were DISARMED - a circumstance that will happen here in these US of A if Hillary is elected.

Hilary wont be able to disarm anyone. She may try to set the ground work if thats her intent but I dont see it happening.

No you haven't. Also explain why you condone the ARBITRARY murder of Blacks and other minorities?

The question might have been, how many people have to get murdered before we have a battle on our hands.

It isn't just cops, murder has been a part of US life for a long time, guns, the right say they want guns in society, guns save lives (even though more die in the US than any other first world country), guns have to be in society, more guns means more safety. Does it? Clearly not. These police are ARMED>

I dont care what the courts disagree with. They are set up by whites and its been proven they discriminate so why would I care what they think? Focus on the problem instead of trying to convince me of some silly shit.

No you haven't. Also explain why you condone the ARBITRARY murder of Blacks and other minorities?

Not happening......almost all of court decisions have gone against you.....now explain your murder fetish

Isn't it funny how nazi "courts" refused to enjoin the Jewish Holocaust?

/

I dont care what the courts disagree with. They are set up by whites and its been proven they discriminate so why would I care what they think? Focus on the problem instead of trying to convince me of some silly shit.
Try reality instead of fevered imaginations of and racist rantings

What racist moron.

/
and we're just like nazis arent we/////dumbass

Not happening......almost all of court decisions have gone against you.....now explain your murder fetish

My explanation for "court" decisions going against JUSTICE is because petit and grand jurors are racist and/or naive.

/
and we're just like nazis arent we/////dumbass

yes,

I understand that you can't handle the truth.

Try addressing the issue instead of whining about white cops getting smoked.

Nobody here supports "this". Does your asshole itch when you ask such a stupid question?

Try addressing the issue instead of whining about white cops getting smoked.
Alrdy did and nailed you.......nothing but your avg race hater and hustler........courts were se up by whites so we cant have blacks going to courts ........so .........

That one again, huh?

Why wasn't video/audio form that event taken from closer to the crowd?

Why hasn't any person from that crowd been identified?

Forum List

Back