🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?
Funny how the courts disagree with your reality

Isn't it funny how nazi "courts" refused to enjoin the Jewish Holocaust?

/
and we're just like nazis arent we/////dumbass

yes,

I understand that you can't handle the truth.

There you have it...proof of alternate reality in their fevered idiotic minds

Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?
I dont care what the courts disagree with. They are set up by whites and its been proven they discriminate so why would I care what they think? Focus on the problem instead of trying to convince me of some silly shit.
Try reality instead of fevered imaginations of and racist rantings
Try addressing the issue instead of whining about white cops getting smoked.
Alrdy did and nailed you.......nothing but your avg race hater and hustler........courts were se up by whites so we cant have blacks going to courts ........so .........
Are you denying facts? The judicial system was set up by whites, for whites and has been proven to be discriminatory towards Blacks. If youre not intelligent enough to understand that then dont wast your time telling me silly shit.

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Well the most obvious question is: What can anybody do about it ??

The answer is: Nothing.

Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.

The reason nazi Germany murdered 6.,000,000 million people is because they were DISARMED - a circumstance that will happen here in these US of A if Hillary is elected.

If you are on topic then you know the cops were armed.

So armed vs unarmed has nothing to do with it.

This is an issue of being sniped upon by a sniper.

Obviously this perp in Milwaukie is a copy cat.

He is probably jacking off right now to his excellently copy catted crime.

Isn't it funny how nazi "courts" refused to enjoin the Jewish Holocaust?

/
and we're just like nazis arent we/////dumbass

yes,

I understand that you can't handle the truth.

There you have it...proof of alternate reality in their fevered idiotic minds

Why is that ? Members of the Aryan Brotherhood do not suffer of fevered idiotic minds?

"Obama tells memorial US ‘not as divided as we seem’:"

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

And Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

2 full terms and we're still listening to this traitor to America.

smfh
Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.
Because BLM is divisive and this incredibly divisive president supports this division. Just when can you put your big boy pants on and support all people who who want to include ALL people who are innocent here. That is black, white, yellow and blue.

I dont care what the courts disagree with. They are set up by whites and its been proven they discriminate so why would I care what they think? Focus on the problem instead of trying to convince me of some silly shit.
Alrdy did and nailed you.......nothing but your avg race hater and hustler........courts were se up by whites so we cant have blacks going to courts ........so .........
Are you denying facts? The judicial system was set up by whites, for whites and has been proven to be discriminatory towards Blacks. If youre not intelligent enough to understand that then dont wast your time telling me silly shit.

Proven to be discriminatory? Sorry, but because you say so proves nothing.

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

The reason nazi Germany murdered 6.,000,000 million people is because they were DISARMED - a circumstance that will happen here in these US of A if Hillary is elected.

Bullshit.

Set up by whites for whites.........so you dont want blacks going to court so what should be done.........try and answer this time

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.

Is the violence against Blacks, minorities and "Islamofascists" justified?

Well the most obvious question is: What can anybody do about it ??

The answer is: Nothing.

History would suggest otherwise.

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Chanting... "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

Are the members of the Aryan Brotherhood like yourself a lawful organization?

That is a white prison gang.

Who on this board is in prison or was recently ??

If not then what is the relevance ??

Bullshit.

Dream on.

Fuck off.
Its justified to the people shooting cops. I dont think for a moment what you consider a normal american has any credibility to the people doing this. These are people that are fed up with white cops basically behaving as a legalized gang in their communities.

How does one fuck an off?

Fuck off.

Is the violence against Blacks, minorities and "Islamofascists" justified?

No.

"Obama tells memorial US ‘not as divided as we seem’:"

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

And Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

2 full terms and we're still listening to this traitor to America.

smfh
Because BLM is divisive and this incredibly divisive president supports this division. Just when can you put your big boy pants on and support all people who who want to include ALL people who are innocent here. That is black, white, yellow and blue.
You cant just say they are divisive without giving me a reason. Please explain exactly how saying white cops need to stop murdering Blacks is divisive?

Forum List

Back