🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
You take a look at the millions of good police that are there to protect your ass and you concentrate on the few bad ones. What we need is for good cops to complain and weed out the bad ones. What percentage is bad? Probably less than 1%. Yet you focus on them rather than supporting those who put their live on the line for all people!

Yet, when a police officer has shot a black, you do not wait for all the facts, just concentrate on the race and run with that. If the shoot was not supported by the facts after the investigation, then prosecute the police officer. How many times have cops been assaulted by blacks and you NEVER condemn that! We will get rid of those who do not belong in the service of police. We need citizens to be colorblind and prosecute those who are committing crimes.

WHY is it that death ONLY becomes a problem when white police officers are shot but not while only blacks were the only ones being killed?

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.

Is the violence against Blacks, minorities and "Islamofascists" justified?

No violence is justified when the one being assaulted committed no crime.

In addition to the Aryan Brotherhood, you have the skin heads, neonazis, KKK.

Liberals are included because they "love" blacks and other minorities ONLY when they are disarmed.

Give me one reason NOT to put you on the ignore list for your absolutely ridiculous comments.

Don't care what you do. You have the right to your opinion but not to your own facts.

Jackson

Please don't thank or "winner" my posts. You agreeing with something I say makes me question my own thinking. I've such a low opinion of you and your level of intellect that I consider a positive remark from you to be a net negative.

Sincerely.

Lone

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.
Its justified to the people shooting cops. I dont think for a moment what you consider a normal american has any credibility to the people doing this. These are people that are fed up with white cops basically behaving as a legalized gang in their communities.

How does one fuck an off?

Yes...and they will be dealt with....after making the problem worse before it gets better.

You want chaos......just like so many of our resident nutbags. I've no time for you.
Obviously they dont care if they are dealt with as long as they take out more cops.

No. I want peace but white cops dont understand that concept. If they did they wouldnt do the things they do in Black communities. You dont have to have time for me but you do have to employ logic in your thinking.
Funny half the cops in Baltimore incident werent white.......cop who shot Falcon hts guy not white........zimmerman not white.....yes I know hes not a cop but is used as an excuse for violence ....Eric Garner ....cop in charge was black ....ooooops

Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
You take a look at the millions of good police that are there to protect your ass and you concentrate on the few bad ones. What we need is for good cops to complain and weed out the bad ones. What percentage is bad? Probably less than 1%. Yet you focus on them rather than supporting those who put their live on the line for all people!

Yet, when a police officer has shot a black, you do not wait for all the facts, just concentrate on the race and run with that. If the shoot was not supported by the facts after the investigation, then prosecute the police officer. How many times have cops been assaulted by blacks and you NEVER condemn that! We will get rid of those who do not belong in the service of police. We need citizens to be colorblind and prosecute those who are committing crimes.

WHY is it that death ONLY becomes a problem when white police officers are shot but not while only blacks were the only ones being killed?

If you bothered to take notice, black police officers have been targeted as well. Just when did a cop refuse to shoot a white when he was committing a crime?

So your claim is that all those millions of good cops are not employed in Black communities or that they somehow miss the dirty cops you are claiming are a minority? i call bullshit. I know cops. My neighbor is a Mexican cop that looks white so he hears the shit they say all the time. Reports on racist cops go nowhere if the person you are reporting to is also a racist. Its a systemic problem whites seem to refuse to believe and when people start fighting back they are surprised. There is this saying that says if you defend your habits you have no intention of changing them. You may want to consider what your habitual beliefs are.

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

The only thing that is going to make cops behave more responsibly and rationally is re-training.

What will make the thugs that resist a lawful arrest behave more responsibly and rationally? Just wondering.
Less white racist cops.

Again, there is no racial bias in police shootings. You don't get to make shit up.

Fuck off.

Think about that next time you are called to be a grand/petit juror and you arbitrarily decide to let the police officer go unpunished because he was "protecting and defending"

The only thing that is going to make cops behave more responsibly and rationally is re-training.

What will make the thugs that resist a lawful arrest behave more responsibly and rationally? Just wondering.
Less white racist cops.

Again, there is no racial bias in police shootings. You don't get to make shit up.
You asked a question. You dont get to dictate the answer. You may not like it but if the answer bothers you then you should probably cease asking questions you dont want to hear the answer to.

Fuck off.
Its justified to the people shooting cops. I dont think for a moment what you consider a normal american has any credibility to the people doing this. These are people that are fed up with white cops basically behaving as a legalized gang in their communities.

Yes...and they will be dealt with....after making the problem worse before it gets better.

You want chaos......just like so many of our resident nutbags. I've no time for you.
Obviously they dont care if they are dealt with as long as they take out more cops.

No. I want peace but white cops dont understand that concept. If they did they wouldnt do the things they do in Black communities. You dont have to have time for me but you do have to employ logic in your thinking.
Funny half the cops in Baltimore incident werent white.......cop who shot Falcon hts guy not white........zimmerman not white.....yes I know hes not a cop but is used as an excuse for violence ....Eric Garner ....cop in charge was black ....ooooops
Trayvon Martin should not have been shot. Zimmerman was guilty as sin. Michael Brown was guilty and the administration came to his family's aid to prove again the nonsense from this president. No one ever said, we will protect the civil rights of the cops family and come to the aid of the police officer. Eric Garner should not have been attacked. Forget the fucking color and look at the facts!

Less white racist cops.

You asked a question. You dont get to dictate the answer. You may not like it but if the answer bothers you then you should probably cease asking questions you dont want to hear the answer to.

Correct, you are free to continue lying. I posted proof, you ignored it. Carry on with your "because I say so" argument. Can't lose...:cuckoo:.

Less white racist cops.

Facts dont matter to libs.......thus reality is whatever they say it is and you are racist to point out the fairy tale

Fuck off.

Think about that next time you are called to be a grand/petit juror and you arbitrarily decide to let the police officer go unpunished because he was "protecting and defending"

I have no problem being on a jury to decide the guilt in a police shooting. I would gladly find a white officer guilty based on facts of the case. Bad cops make it bad for all of the good ones.

Fuck off.

Not really sure what any of that has to do with my point?

Less white racist cops.
And there may be black racists such as you.

If you bothered to take notice, black police officers have been targeted as well. Just when did a cop refuse to shoot a white when he was committing a crime?

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.

The American police perform no positive function. They pose a much larger threat to citizens than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. Americans would be safer if the police forces were abolished.

The police have been militarized and largely federalized by the Pentagon and the gestapo Homeland Security. The role of the federal government in equipping state and local police with military weapons, including tanks, and training in their use has essentially removed the police from state and local control. No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up.”

There are innumerable cases of 240 pound cop psychopaths beating a 115 pound woman black and blue. Or handcuffing and carting off to jail 6 and 7 year old boys for having a dispute on the school playground."

Fuck off.

Trayvon Martin should not have been shot. Zimmerman was guilty as sin. Michael Brown was guilty and the administration came to his family's aid to prove again the nonsense from this president. No one ever said, we will protect the civil rights of the cops family and come to the aid of the police officer. Eric Garner should not have been attacked. Forget the fucking color and look at the facts!

Tray was found to be a good shoot....try to keep up........libs are making it about white cops.....its not white cops....was the point.......and I have no prob sending a bad cop to jail....try to keep up

Less white racist cops.

Facts dont matter to libs.......thus reality is whatever they say it is and you are racist to point out the fairy tale
Facts dont matter to you. Thats why you asked for opinions and now you claim you want facts.

Forum List

Back