🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

Trayvon Martin should not have been shot. Zimmerman was guilty as sin. Michael Brown was guilty and the administration came to his family's aid to prove again the nonsense from this president. No one ever said, we will protect the civil rights of the cops family and come to the aid of the police officer. Eric Garner should not have been attacked. Forget the fucking color and look at the facts!

Tray was found to be a good shoot....try to keep up........libs are making it about white cops.....its not white cops....was the point.......and I have no prob sending a bad cop to jail....try to keep up
Actually it is about white cops. Even former police chiefs have stated the problem is with white cops.

What specifically is about "white cops"? Be specific please.
That they treat Blacks differently. See the above post by a white police chief.

Sotomayor in fiery dissent: Illegal stops 'corrode all our civil liberties'

"It is no secret that people of color are disproportionate victims of this type of scrutiny," she wrote. "For generations, black and brown parents have given their children 'the talk' -- instructing them never to run down the street; always keep your hands where they can be seen; do not even think of talking back to a stranger -- all out of fear of how an officer with a gun will react to them.
"By legitimizing the conduct that produces this double consciousness, this case tells everyone, white and black, guilty and innocent, that an officer can verify your legal status at any time," she added. "It says that your body is subject to invasion while courts excuse the violation of your rights. It implies that you are not a citizen of a democracy but the subject of a carceral state, just waiting to be cataloged."

Yes, the black CRIMINALS are "victims" of scrutiny, because they commit an overwhelming amount of crime. To the tune of 10x more than white criminals.

Stop being an apologist for the criminals. Save black lives...

Trayvon Martin should not have been shot. Zimmerman was guilty as sin. Michael Brown was guilty and the administration came to his family's aid to prove again the nonsense from this president. No one ever said, we will protect the civil rights of the cops family and come to the aid of the police officer. Eric Garner should not have been attacked. Forget the fucking color and look at the facts!

Tray was found to be a good shoot....try to keep up........libs are making it about white cops.....its not white cops....was the point.......and I have no prob sending a bad cop to jail....try to keep up
Actually it is about white cops. Even former police chiefs have stated the problem is with white cops.

Okay, so we agree there is no bias in police shootings, as the Harvard prof recently proved. You're saying cops treat Black differently. Let's say that's true, there is evidence to support it. My question is this: Is there any chance, ANY chance, that cops tend to treat Blacks differently because Blacks tend to act differently. Any chance at all...or are you just 100% is racism?
Nope. We know because cops have treated Blacks differently no matter how they act. When they wore 3 piece suits to manual labor jobs white cops still discriminated.

"Obama tells memorial US ‘not as divided as we seem’:"

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

And Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

2 full terms and we're still listening to this traitor to America.

smfh
Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

When your buddies are killing cops by the score it's highly inappropriate to invite them to the White house.
Of course pole smokin Barry knows this and does it to incite racial disharmony.

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.

I was ten years old what the fuck did I know?
I'm going to wager (after factoring in dying brain cells) a little more than you know now. If you are not intelligent enough or concerned enough to investigate the causes of todays climate I have to put you on the sidelines in this discussion.

WHY is it that death ONLY becomes a problem when white police officers are shot but not while only blacks were the only ones being killed?

That's false. It matters when a suspect is killed by a cop. However, include all the info. A suspect cooperating who is shot and killed by a cop? Problem. A suspect who is not cooperating, who is reaching for a weapon and who is then shot and killed by a cop? Justified. Are you saying that cops should take a 'wait and see' approach when arresting/confronting suspects?

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

smfh
Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

When your buddies are killing cops by the score it's highly inappropriate to invite them to the White house.
None of my buddies have killed a cop nor have they been invited to the WH. What are you talking about?

Edit

Never mind.

Okay, so we agree there is no bias in police shootings, as the Harvard prof recently proved. You're saying cops treat Black differently. Let's say that's true, there is evidence to support it. My question is this: Is there any chance, ANY chance, that cops tend to treat Blacks differently because Blacks tend to act differently. Any chance at all...or are you just 100% is racism?
Nope. We know because cops have treated Blacks differently no matter how they act. When they wore 3 piece suits to manual labor jobs white cops still discriminated.

They get treated differently because blacks commit the majority of crime.

You'll have to back that up with evidence.

None of my buddies have killed a cop nor have they been invited to the WH. What are you talking about?

It's not about you even if you try and insert yourself into the equation.

It's about the BLM Movement's support for killing cops and Obama's full support of BLM.

That's what this will end up being about and it's showing up right now.

Don't care what you do. You have the right to your opinion but not to your own facts.

My opinion is that you are a useless brainwashed dumb ass and a waste of everyone's time.

But that's not what I asked you about.

I asked you if you can see that your own opinions are those of a useless brainwashed dumb ass who should be on everyone's ignore list.

If you get that part then you can control your own spewing.

If not then you need to go right onto the list toot sweet.

yeah man, kill the messenger.

I am a just a mirror,

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.

I was ten years old what the fuck did I know?
I'm going to wager (after factoring in dying brain cells) a little more than you know now. If you are not intelligent enough or concerned enough to investigate the causes of todays climate I have to put you on the sidelines in this discussion.

I side lined you dumbfucks a long time ago.
I'm just waiting for the clean up process to start.

Not really. I didnt post it to convince you. I posted it to inform you. You have to convince yourself by doing the research. If you dont want to then thats your issue not mine.

smfh

Edit

Never mind.

You support em they're your buddies.

It's about the BLM Movement and Obama's support of it.

That's what this will end up being about.
Herewegoagain said "my buddies". That makes it about me no matter what you think.

I support BLM to a point and Obama is smart to support them.

Not really. I didnt post it to convince you. I posted it to inform you. You have to convince yourself by doing the research. If you dont want to then thats your issue not mine.

Another 'because I say so' argument. This is why good people can't take you BLM apologists seriously. You assume we're going to accept your emotionally-based arguments as fact. Not going to happen.

smfh

Edit

Never mind.

If you are talking about BLM I agree. I do support them.

It's about the BLM Movement's support for killing cops and Obama's full support of BLM.

That's what this will end up being about and it's showing up right now.

You know that you are lying. It must feel so weak to do that. To lie as the basis for your world view.

smfh

Edit

Never mind.

So they're your buddies.

smfh

Edit

Never mind.

Even when their arguments are not based in fact. We get it.

Another 'because I say so' argument. This is why good people can't take you BLM apologists seriously. You assume we're going to accept your emotionally-based arguments as fact. Not going to happen.
I know scores of good people that take BLM seriously. If you were relevant i would care what you thought but since youre irrelevant I'm just putting the facts out there to educate everyone.

Forum List

Back