🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

Reme
Do we send in the Guard or what? I'm serious. Of course no one here supports it. You won't find many on Milwaukee's south side that do, either, I'll bet. But it's a hot summer and an election year to boot, and social media is allowing greater dissemination of hate and blame and organizing people to react to it than ever before.
Our cops may not be perfect, but without them we're toast. All of us, not just white folks.
Will our President really speak up this time, shed his professorial act and use some of his campaign speech talents? I don't know if the extremist fringe will listen to him or not, but the wackos' neighbors might. And put the brakes on this talk of an eye for an eye. Are we as bad as the jihadists now?

Remember white people kill 71% of the cops...

Sure...

WEB113014-ohio-ferguson-killed-5g_1.jpg

Remember, blacks are 13% of the population...
And they commit 80% of the crime. I am fault where?

"Obama tells memorial US ‘not as divided as we seem’:"

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

And Islam is the religion of peace.

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

2 full terms and we're still listening to this traitor to America.

smfh
Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

BLM is divisive. Dare respond to them that All Lives Matter and you better duck for cover.

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And you are walling yourself off from solutions if you insist the power structure is too "white" to deal with. Those lead me to believe you're very pleased with seeing retribution and won't be doing anything whatever to stop it.
This will NOT end well for any of us, though, A. You neither.
Two wrongs dont have to make a right. Morality is not the issue here. Reality is the issue. If you mess with someone long enough they are going to start fighting back. If this had been addressed when Blacks first reported this back in the 60's and 70's you wouldnt have the climate we have right now.
I REALIZE that. It doesn't solve the problem, though--if you consider it a problem.

Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And you are walling yourself off from solutions if you insist the power structure is too "white" to deal with. Those lead me to believe you're very pleased with seeing retribution and won't be doing anything whatever to stop it.
Two wrongs dont have to make a right. Morality is not the issue here. Reality is the issue. If you mess with someone long enough they are going to start fighting back. If this had been addressed when Blacks first reported this back in the 60's and 70's you wouldnt have the climate we have right now.
Except the facts dont support your bs
No, facts do support him. Just not his solution.

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Chanting... "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

Are the members of the Aryan Brotherhood like yourself a lawful organization?

Weird how you see white people marching with BLM but you never see Black people marching with the KKK or Aryan nation.

White-People-for-blm-720.jpg

Because black, guilt-ridden liberals don't exist....

Reme
Do we send in the Guard or what? I'm serious. Of course no one here supports it. You won't find many on Milwaukee's south side that do, either, I'll bet. But it's a hot summer and an election year to boot, and social media is allowing greater dissemination of hate and blame and organizing people to react to it than ever before.
Our cops may not be perfect, but without them we're toast. All of us, not just white folks.
Will our President really speak up this time, shed his professorial act and use some of his campaign speech talents? I don't know if the extremist fringe will listen to him or not, but the wackos' neighbors might. And put the brakes on this talk of an eye for an eye. Are we as bad as the jihadists now?

Remember white people kill 71% of the cops...
Not this month, Ted.

Of course. That's why you keep inviting Black Lives Matter to the W.H. You want it even more divided. /s

Obama keeps bringing in immigrants to take black jobs. To show us how their peace works. /s

smfh

BLM is divisive. Dare respond to them that All Lives Matter and you better duck for cover.
Most Black people dont like white people deflecting from the point. If you could hold a conversation about the point and stop claiming all lives matter then you wouldnt have to duck. If all lives mattered then why didnt white people make up that slogan before Black people made up BLM calling out the racist white cops?

I REALIZE that. It doesn't solve the problem, though--if you consider it a problem.
What do you think will solve the problem? I learned as a youth that the only thing that stops predators is to be a potential injury for that predator. This is not anything new or different. White cops have been doing this since the day the KKK was formed and earlier. The wording in the 2nd amendment was changed specifically to try and keep control of the Black enslaved.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Chanting... "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

Are the members of the Aryan Brotherhood like yourself a lawful organization?

Weird how you see white people marching with BLM but you never see Black people marching with the KKK or Aryan nation.

White-People-for-blm-720.jpg

Because black, guilt-ridden liberals don't exist....

Why would Black people feel guilty? They aren't the ones running around with badges shooting white boys for sneezing too hard..

smfh
Exactly. It makes the same amount of sense as Obama saying "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Nevermind that the boy did favor Obama, but haters gonna hate, so they hated.

smfh

Most Black people dont like white people deflecting from the point. If you could hold a conversation about the point and stop claiming all lives matter then you wouldnt have to duck. If all lives mattered then why didnt white people make up that slogan before Black people made up BLM calling out the racist white cops?

WTF? Why didn't white people make up the slogan All Lives Matter before Black Lives Matter came about? :lol:

smfh

WTF? Why didn't white people make up the slogan All Lives Matter before Black Lives Matter came about? :lol:
Whats confusing about that question?
lol.gif

smfh

lol.gif

The confusion lies in trying to figure out why someone would pose such a silly question. ;)

lol.gif

The confusion lies in trying to figure out why someone would pose such a silly question. ;)
Whats silly about it?

If your reply to BLM Is all lives matters why didnt you say that before they said BLM?

lol.gif

Whats silly about it?

If your reply to BLM Is all lives matters why didnt you say that before they said BLM?

Because it is clearly a response to Black Lives Matter. Without it, why would it have been a thing?

Okay. I have been a supporter of BLM all along. That being said, I happened across this on my Facebook, this morning:

Today, I will not answer the radio call that your boyfriend has come home drunk and is beating you again. Today I will not answer the radio call that your 16 year old daughter, who is very responsible, is four hours late coming home from school. Today I will not answer the radio call that your store has been robbed or your house has been burglarized. Today I will not stop a drunk driver from killing someone. I will not catch a rapist or a murderer or a car thief. Today I will not answer the radio call that a man has a gun or tried to abduct a child or that someone has been stabbed or has been in a terrible accident. Today I will not save your child that you locked in a car or the child you were to busy to watch who went outside and fell into the swimming pool, but that I revived. No, today I will not do that.

Why? Because Today I was killed by a drunk driver while I was helping push a disabled car off the highway. Today I was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop to simply tell someone that they had a taillight out. Today I was killed in a traffic accident rushing to help a citizen. Today I was shot and killed serving a warrant on a known drug dealer. Today I was killed by a man when I came by to do a welfare check because his family was to busy. Today I was killed trying to stop a bank robbery or a grocery store robbery. Today I was killed doing my job.

A chaplain and an officer will go to a house and tell a mom and dad or a wife or husband or a child that their son or daughter or husband or wife or father or mother won’t be coming home today. The flags at many police stations were flown at half-mast today but most people won’t know why. There will be a funeral and my fellow officers will come, a twenty-one-gun salute will be given, and taps will be played as I am laid to rest. My name will be put on a plaque, on a wall, in a building, in a city somewhere. A folded flag will be placed on a mantel or a bookcase in a home somewhere and a family will mourn.

There will be no cries for justice. There will be no riots in the streets. There will be no officers marching, screaming “no justice, no peace.” No citizens will scream that something must be done. No windows will be smashed, no cars burned, no stones thrown, no names called. Only someone crying themselves to sleep tonight will be the only sign that I was cared about.

I was a police officer.

Actual police are talking about not taking radio calls without confirmation , and without backup, regardless of the call. "Not Police" are talking about shoot first, justify later. We are careening towards a trainwreck. The police need to find a way to reassure the public, and re-establish trust as the agents of law, and order. People need to find a way to stop being afraid that whatever officer approaches them is the officer that is going to shoot them in the face. If we don't figure out a way to bridge this growing divide between "police", and "everyone else" we are going to tip from civil unrest into anarchy.

Okay. I have been a supporter of BLM all along. That being said, I happened across this on my Facebook, this morning:

Today, I will not answer the radio call that your boyfriend has come home drunk and is beating you again. Today I will not answer the radio call that your 16 year old daughter, who is very responsible, is four hours late coming home from school. Today I will not answer the radio call that your store has been robbed or your house has been burglarized. Today I will not stop a drunk driver from killing someone. I will not catch a rapist or a murderer or a car thief. Today I will not answer the radio call that a man has a gun or tried to abduct a child or that someone has been stabbed or has been in a terrible accident. Today I will not save your child that you locked in a car or the child you were to busy to watch who went outside and fell into the swimming pool, but that I revived. No, today I will not do that.

Why? Because Today I was killed by a drunk driver while I was helping push a disabled car off the highway. Today I was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop to simply tell someone that they had a taillight out. Today I was killed in a traffic accident rushing to help a citizen. Today I was shot and killed serving a warrant on a known drug dealer. Today I was killed by a man when I came by to do a welfare check because his family was to busy. Today I was killed trying to stop a bank robbery or a grocery store robbery. Today I was killed doing my job.

A chaplain and an officer will go to a house and tell a mom and dad or a wife or husband or a child that their son or daughter or husband or wife or father or mother won’t be coming home today. The flags at many police stations were flown at half-mast today but most people won’t know why. There will be a funeral and my fellow officers will come, a twenty-one-gun salute will be given, and taps will be played as I am laid to rest. My name will be put on a plaque, on a wall, in a building, in a city somewhere. A folded flag will be placed on a mantel or a bookcase in a home somewhere and a family will mourn.

There will be no cries for justice. There will be no riots in the streets. There will be no officers marching, screaming “no justice, no peace.” No citizens will scream that something must be done. No windows will be smashed, no cars burned, no stones thrown, no names called. Only someone crying themselves to sleep tonight will be the only sign that I was cared about.

I was a police officer.

Actual police are talking about not taking radio calls without confirmation , and without backup, regardless of the call. "Not Police" are talking about shoot first, justify later. We are careening towards a trainwreck. The police need to find a way to reassure the public, and re-establish trust as the agents of law, and order. People need to find a way to stop being afraid that whatever officer approaches them is the officer that is going to shoot them in the face. If we don't figure out a way to bridge this growing divide between "police", and "everyone else" we are going to tip from civil unrest into anarchy.
That was nice and sappy, but if they don't do their jobs, the Feds will have to pick up the slack and the Reserves will have to step in.

In the best democracy the world has known, there is a contingency plan for rogue police.

No one cries for school teachers. Time for the police to put on their big-boy pants, man-up and take some responsibility.

Plain and simple.

I was a police officer.

That was nice and sappy, but if they don't do their jobs, the Feds will have to pick up the slack and the Reserves will have to step in.

In the best democracy the world has known, there is a contingency plan for rogue police.

No one cries for school teachers. Time for the police to put on their big-boy pants, man-up and take some responsibility.

Plain and simple.
Good thing we are a republic.....

Forum List

Back