🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

When your buddies are killing cops by the score it's highly inappropriate to invite them to the White house.
Of course pole smokin Barry knows this and does it to incite racial disharmony.
None of my buddies have killed a cop nor have they been invited to the WH. What are you talking about?

Edit

Never mind.

You support em they're your buddies.
If you are talking about BLM I agree. I do support them.

So they're your buddies.
You didnt mention BLM in the post I replied to. Try again.

Tray was found to be a good shoot....try to keep up........libs are making it about white cops.....its not white cops....was the point.......and I have no prob sending a bad cop to jail....try to keep up
Actually it is about white cops. Even former police chiefs have stated the problem is with white cops.

What specifically is about "white cops"? Be specific please.
That they treat Blacks differently. See the above post by a white police chief.

Sotomayor in fiery dissent: Illegal stops 'corrode all our civil liberties'

"It is no secret that people of color are disproportionate victims of this type of scrutiny," she wrote. "For generations, black and brown parents have given their children 'the talk' -- instructing them never to run down the street; always keep your hands where they can be seen; do not even think of talking back to a stranger -- all out of fear of how an officer with a gun will react to them.
"By legitimizing the conduct that produces this double consciousness, this case tells everyone, white and black, guilty and innocent, that an officer can verify your legal status at any time," she added. "It says that your body is subject to invasion while courts excuse the violation of your rights. It implies that you are not a citizen of a democracy but the subject of a carceral state, just waiting to be cataloged."

Yes, the black CRIMINALS are "victims" of scrutiny, because they commit an overwhelming amount of crime. To the tune of 10x more than white criminals.

Stop being an apologist for the criminals. Save black lives...

Bullshit.

Officers are NOT allowed to be prejudiced because blacks allegedly commit "an overwhelming amount of crime".

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

When your buddies are killing cops by the score it's highly inappropriate to invite them to the White house.
None of my buddies have killed a cop nor have they been invited to the WH. What are you talking about?

Edit

Never mind.

Even when their arguments are not based in fact. We get it.
If they had an argument not based in facts i wouldnt support them. Assuming i would paints you as ignorant.

Actually it is about white cops. Even former police chiefs have stated the problem is with white cops.

"It is no secret that people of color are disproportionate victims of this type of scrutiny," she wrote. "For generations, black and brown parents have given their children 'the talk' -- instructing them never to run down the street; always keep your hands where they can be seen; do not even think of talking back to a stranger -- all out of fear of how an officer with a gun will react to them.
"By legitimizing the conduct that produces this double consciousness, this case tells everyone, white and black, guilty and innocent, that an officer can verify your legal status at any time," she added. "It says that your body is subject to invasion while courts excuse the violation of your rights. It implies that you are not a citizen of a democracy but the subject of a carceral state, just waiting to be cataloged."

Yes, the black CRIMINALS are "victims" of scrutiny, because they commit an overwhelming amount of crime. To the tune of 10x more than white criminals.

Bullshit.

Officers are NOT allowed to be prejudiced because blacks allegedly commit "an overwhelming amount of crime".

Even when the stats show whites commit the majority of crime. These clowns will spare no silliness in their attempts to voice their hate.
laugh.gif

Edit

Never mind.

So they're your buddies.

Who's been killing all the cops? Damn you stupid...

Edit

Never mind.

So they're your buddies.

No. Youre stupid if your claim is that BLM is killing cops. i can see you have finally devolved into silliness so I hope you dont mind if i dont reply to your dumb post any longer.

So they're your buddies.

No. Youre stupid if your claim is that BLM is killing cops. i can see you have finally devolved into silliness so I hope you dont mind if i dont reply to your dumb post any longer.

Denying the truth wont make it go away.

Bullshit.

Even when the stats show whites commit the majority of crime. These clowns will spare no silliness in their attempts to voice their hate.
laugh.gif
¨
Complete horseshit.

220px-Homicide_offending_by_race.jpg

fbi-stats-a.png

Keep in mind, blacks are 13 % of the population. The criminal black people commit an INSANELY overwhelmingly more crime than others.

Bullshit.

laugh.gif
¨
Complete horseshit.

fbi-stats-a.png
Yes its complete horseshit you think homicides are the only crime and that you didnt count all the white cops killing Black people as homicides.

Bullshit.

laugh.gif
¨
Complete horseshit.

fbi-stats-a.png
Yes its complete horseshit you think homicides are the only crime and that you didnt count all the white cops killing Black people as homicides.

Nah you are full of shit.

images

USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.png

race-victimization.gif

Thousands of statistics and all confirm the same thing. There is no question about it, blacks commit much more crime than any other race per capita. It's up to you whether you accept it or choose to live in denial.

White cops killing black people... you really have located the issue haven't you? What a brainwashed moron. It's no wonder that so many blacks commit crime and murder so many innocent, when such a horde of criminal apologists are given a free pass.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

laugh.gif
¨
Complete horseshit.

fbi-stats-a.png

images

race-victimization.gif

Thousands of statistics and all confirm the same thing. There is no question about it, blacks commit much more crime than any other race per capita. It's up to you whether you accept it or choose to live in denial.
no links huh? just memes. Got it.

NCFS-Table.jpg

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

More justifying cop murder

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

More justifying cop murder

Remember, SCOTUS states that they can not be sued, so the insurgents take that to mean that they can be executed.

Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
You take a look at the millions of good police that are there to protect your ass and you concentrate on the few bad ones. What we need is for good cops to complain and weed out the bad ones. What percentage is bad? Probably less than 1%. Yet you focus on them rather than supporting those who put their live on the line for all people!

Yet, when a police officer has shot a black, you do not wait for all the facts, just concentrate on the race and run with that. If the shoot was not supported by the facts after the investigation, then prosecute the police officer. How many times have cops been assaulted by blacks and you NEVER condemn that! We will get rid of those who do not belong in the service of police. We need citizens to be colorblind and prosecute those who are committing crimes.

WHY is it that death ONLY becomes a problem when white police officers are shot but not while only blacks were the only ones being killed?

Why can't it always be a problem? Who says it's only one or the other?

Bullshit.

laugh.gif
¨
Complete horseshit.

fbi-stats-a.png

images

race-victimization.gif

no links huh? just memes. Got it.

NCFS-Table.jpg

You moron, that table confirms that blacks people commit an unproportional amount of crime. And also that they attack whites far more than whites attack them.

Reme
Do we send in the Guard or what? I'm serious. Of course no one here supports it. You won't find many on Milwaukee's south side that do, either, I'll bet. But it's a hot summer and an election year to boot, and social media is allowing greater dissemination of hate and blame and organizing people to react to it than ever before.
Our cops may not be perfect, but without them we're toast. All of us, not just white folks.
Will our President really speak up this time, shed his professorial act and use some of his campaign speech talents? I don't know if the extremist fringe will listen to him or not, but the wackos' neighbors might. And put the brakes on this talk of an eye for an eye. Are we as bad as the jihadists now?

Remember white people kill 71% of the cops...

Reme
Do we send in the Guard or what? I'm serious. Of course no one here supports it. You won't find many on Milwaukee's south side that do, either, I'll bet. But it's a hot summer and an election year to boot, and social media is allowing greater dissemination of hate and blame and organizing people to react to it than ever before.
Our cops may not be perfect, but without them we're toast. All of us, not just white folks.
Will our President really speak up this time, shed his professorial act and use some of his campaign speech talents? I don't know if the extremist fringe will listen to him or not, but the wackos' neighbors might. And put the brakes on this talk of an eye for an eye. Are we as bad as the jihadists now?

But one black man was killed. So let's kill police officers.

Blood on hands of every Democrat living in the safety of the suburbs with protection provided by men and women...black and white...of our law efor cement.

Reme

Sure...

WEB113014-ohio-ferguson-killed-5g_1.jpg

Remember, blacks are 13% of the population...

I'm not sure what you are complaining bout, E-flat.

You are the guy who thinks we all need to own us some guns to take on the evil gummit when it does things we don't like. You know, just like the Founding Slave Rapists said we should in the Second Amendment.

Or are you just upset the darkies are doing just that?

Okay simple math.

Angry People + Guns = Violence.

so you either make people less angry or you take away the guns.

I think we need to do both. We need to fix our police departments to the point where they aren't shooting 1000+ citizens a year. We also need to make it harder for crazy people and criminals to get guns.

Forum List

Back