🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Cop Shot Today...This One in Milwaukee

Why is BLM being invited to the white house divisive? That didnt even make sense.

"Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization and the constitution makes it clear how to deal with them.

Chanting... "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

Are the members of the Aryan Brotherhood like yourself a lawful organization?

That is a white prison gang.

Who on this board is in prison or was recently ??

If not then what is the relevance ??

The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand, or the AB, is a white supremacist prison gang and organized crime syndicate in the United States with about 10,000 members in and out of prison

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

The only thing that is going to make cops behave more responsibly and rationally is re-training.

But that won't stop the current spate of backlash copycat murders.

There is nothing you can do about a copy cat killer.

BHO correctly predicted that there would be more of these.

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

Officer shot in 'vicious' attack on Milwaukee's south side, suspect dead

Anyone here actually support this? I'd love to ask, what's the end game here?

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?
Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And you are walling yourself off from solutions if you insist the power structure is too "white" to deal with. Those lead me to believe you're very pleased with seeing retribution and won't be doing anything whatever to stop it.
This will NOT end well for any of us, though, A. You neither.

-
History would suggest otherwise.
Well then why don't you citate the history you are speaking of so we can all take a look at it.

Your fallacy is the vague allusion.

When groups within a society start killing one another, there is certainly something that can be done about it. You said the opposite. If true, how to account for all the conflicts within countries throughout history?

While officials investigated, someone fired shots into the squad car where the officer was waiting, striking him “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said at a press conference Sunday.

To the rest of us, at what point does decent society step up? How many more cops get murdered before we have a battle on our hands?

If police officers know that if he/she arbitrarily shoots someone that his death is imminent , will that force the police officers to act responsibly?

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.
Its justified to the people shooting cops. I dont think for a moment what you consider a normal american has any credibility to the people doing this. These are people that are fed up with white cops basically behaving as a legalized gang in their communities.

How does one fuck an off?

Yes...and they will be dealt with....after making the problem worse before it gets better.

You want chaos......just like so many of our resident nutbags. I've no time for you.

The only thing that is going to make cops behave more responsibly and rationally is re-training.

What will make the thugs that resist a lawful arrest behave more responsibly and rationally? Just wondering.

When groups within a society start killing one another, there is certainly something that can be done about it. You said the opposite. If true, how to account for all the conflicts within countries throughout history?
Jeeze yet another vague reference to "history".

There is nothing you can do to prevent crime.

Crime happens.

Where was your concern decades ago when Black people were saying the cops were killing and robbing them? There are consequences and people can only take so much. Stop whining and address the issue when its first brought to light instead of pretending and entire race of people are imagining things. By your silence on the issue you are complicit in any violence.
Are you crazy? Can you live in the present and see what atrocities are taking place? Grievances from the past cannot condone killing of people who mean no harm!

Look at who is really whining. It's you. You whine about what took place decades ago to support your hate for those who have been dead for more that fifty years. Wake up!
I am living in the present. Somewhere today another dirty white cop has killed, robbed, beat up, or arrested some Black person.

I'm just including the past to give you guys a point of reference. Your silence or support in the past is the reason for the violence today. Face that and own it.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And you are walling yourself off from solutions if you insist the power structure is too "white" to deal with. Those lead me to believe you're very pleased with seeing retribution and won't be doing anything whatever to stop it.
Two wrongs dont have to make a right. Morality is not the issue here. Reality is the issue. If you mess with someone long enough they are going to start fighting back. If this had been addressed when Blacks first reported this back in the 60's and 70's you wouldnt have the climate we have right now.

Two wrongs dont have to make a right. Morality is not the issue here. Reality is the issue. If you mess with someone long enough they are going to start fighting back. If this had been addressed when Blacks first reported this back in the 60's and 70's you wouldnt have the climate we have right now.
Except the facts dont support your bs

The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand, or the AB, is a white supremacist prison gang and organized crime syndicate in the United States with about 10,000 members in and out of prison

Oh I know that. That's exactly what I said.

So who here belongs to it ??

Anybody ??

I highly doubt it.

In addition to the Aryan Brotherhood, you have the skin heads, neonazis, KKK.

Liberals are included because they "love" blacks and other minorities ONLY when they are disarmed.

Is that what is happening???? Course its not just another excuse to hide murder behind
Tell the police to stop murdering Black people and they wont be murdered themselves. See how that works?

That's retarded. The violence against police officers is not justified. Those harming police officers are not acting with the approval of any normal American. They are not acting with the approval of BLM.

Fuck off.
Its justified to the people shooting cops. I dont think for a moment what you consider a normal american has any credibility to the people doing this. These are people that are fed up with white cops basically behaving as a legalized gang in their communities.

How does one fuck an off?

Yes...and they will be dealt with....after making the problem worse before it gets better.

You want chaos......just like so many of our resident nutbags. I've no time for you.
Obviously they dont care if they are dealt with as long as they take out more cops.

No. I want peace but white cops dont understand that concept. If they did they wouldnt do the things they do in Black communities. You dont have to have time for me but you do have to employ logic in your thinking.

You take a look at the millions of good police that are there to protect your ass and you concentrate on the few bad ones. What we need is for good cops to complain and weed out the bad ones. What percentage is bad? Probably less than 1%. Yet you focus on them rather than supporting those who put their live on the line for all people!

Yet, when a police officer has shot a black, you do not wait for all the facts, just concentrate on the race and run with that. If the shoot was not supported by the facts after the investigation, then prosecute the police officer. How many times have cops been assaulted by blacks and you NEVER condemn that! We will get rid of those who do not belong in the service of police. We need citizens to be colorblind and prosecute those who are committing crimes.

Jeeze yet another vague reference to "history".

There is nothing you can do to prevent crime.

Crime happens.

Prevention is not the same thing as "nothing can be done". Way to move the goalpost.

Exactly.

The same thing applies to the "islamofascists" who the warmongers and the American Likudnicks thought they could be shit on forever .

In addition to the Aryan Brotherhood, you have the skin heads, neonazis, KKK.

Liberals are included because they "love" blacks and other minorities ONLY when they are disarmed.

Give me one reason NOT to put you on the ignore list for your absolutely ridiculous comments.

Forum List

Back