Another Day...Another Surgery...UGH!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
They gave me a heart medication that caused a bad cough...so bad infact that the cough gave me a hernia.

Today was my hernia surgery. Not terrible...I slept thru the whole thing. I was in at 7:00 am and home by 1:00 pm. But now I have to deal with the pain and discomfort..

The biggest problem is the dizzyness from the pain med's...so I wont drive in this condition :(

But hey...look at the bright side...I got my bikini wax and now I'm ready to go shopping for my very first speedo :banana: :auiqs.jpg:

yeah i was texting folks from the ER last week, hopin' for a getaway car .......~S~

They gave me a heart medication that caused a bad cough...so bad infact that the cough gave me a hernia.

Today was my hernia surgery. Not terrible...I slept thru the whole thing. I was in at 7:00 am and home by 1:00 pm. But now I have to deal with the pain and discomfort..

The biggest problem is the dizzyness from the pain med's...so I wont drive in this condition :(

But hey...look at the bright side...I got my bikini wax and now I'm ready to go shopping for my very first speedo :banana: :auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that. I never saw a pain med make you dizzy, but I never heard of heart pills make you cough neither.

Hopefully it will all end well for you with a hook up with the nurse who shaved you! :smoke:

ACE inhibitor right?...some people do get a dry cough and can't take it.....take care

I never heard of heart pills make you cough neither.

Lisinopril.

For the longest time I didn't even thunk to associate the cough with a medication. Then I asked a nurse if I was on anything that might cause a bad cough...she said YES...Lisinopril.

I wish I had thunked earlier!

Glad I got it taken care of! But MAN O MAN it's been quite a year...I hope this shit is over now!!! I have stuff to do.

sob i thought it was just my allergies causing me to cough..i take lisinopril and hydrochlororthtiszide ...sometimes i understand why hunter s. did what he did.

Thunk hope you are doing well and your year gets better....and dont say it cant get any worse..that is just asking for trouble...

GET OFF THAT SHIT. Get your doctor to switch you to Losartan + Hydrochlorothiazide! What is wrong with your doctor not doing that himself, did you report your cough?
NO !
Verapamil 120 sr review for 3 days It's pretty clean
NO Hydrochlo EVER
Avoid betas----psoriasis/rash activators

I know exactly what you're talking about.
I've had 7 surgeries in the last 6 years and I have one more to go.

sob i thought it was just my allergies causing me to cough

It's a dry cough that does NOTHING for the "lung itch"...so you cough and cough and cough. The cough would wake me up in the middle of the night & I wouldn't have a clue how many hours I had been coughing.

dont say it cant get any worse..that is just asking for trouble...

I didn't say that...and I wont...you are correct. There is great power in the spoken word!

You need to be careful of what you say out loud! It'll come back & bite you.

Verapamil 120 sr review for 3 days It's pretty clean
NO Hydrochlo EVER

I switched to losartan...that's all. Nothing else. It seems to be working but I only take half...a full tablet makes me dizzy.

I know exactly what you're talking about.
I've had 7 surgeries in the last 6 years and I have one more to go.

Oh man! That sucks.

They funny thing is...my first surgery was open heart...everything else seems minor compared to that.

Yesterdays surgery seemed like a minor blood draw. :)

I walked down the hall to the bathroom about 10 minutes after I was awake. (with a nurses help ofcourse...she carried the IV bag).

Oh man! That sucks.

They funny thing is...my first surgery was open heart...everything else seems minor compared to that.

Yesterdays surgery seemed like a minor blood draw. :)

I walked down the hall to the bathroom about 10 minutes after I was awake. (with a nurses help ofcourse...she carried the IV bag).

Mine involved 5 hip surgeries,one back surgery and cancer surgery.
God am I ever sick of hospitals!!!

Hopefully it will all end well for you with a hook up with the nurse who shaved you! :smoke:

Hey...a couple of those nurses were pretty fine!

Ofcourse it was the one that looked like aint-bee that damn near claimed me as her own :50:

God am I ever sick of hospitals!!!

I can imagine. After 9 days in the hospital after the heart surgery I got so bad they kicked me out :D

Even discharged me with no pain meds to take home (Other than extra strength tylenol which I already had at home).

Forum List

Back