Another Dead American Citizen.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Killed by an illegal alien!

Police: Illegal Alien Released by Feds Killed Alabama Mother of Two

A young illegal alien who was caught and released by federal immigration officials is now accused of killing a Mobile, Alabama mother and teacher in a head-on, hit-and-run crash.
Sonya Jones — a 49-year-old mother and teacher at Mobile’s Living Word Christian Center Kingdom Academy — was killed by 16-year-old illegal alien Domingo Francisco Marcos, from Guatemala, in a head-on, hit-and-run collision on March 18, Mobile County officials say.

It’s sad that democrats don’t care what happens to Americans! They simply do not care!
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/Sonya-Jones.jpg

So sorry to hear this.

Build the Wall, how many deaths is considered acceptable?

A young illegal alien who was caught and released by federal immigration officials is now accused of killing a Mobile, Alabama mother and teacher in a head-on, hit-and-run crash.
Sonya Jones — a 49-year-old mother and teacher at Mobile’s Living Word Christian Center Kingdom Academy — was killed by 16-year-old illegal alien Domingo Francisco Marcos, from Guatemala, in a head-on, hit-and-run collision on March 18, Mobile County officials say.

It’s sad that democrats don’t care what happens to Americans! They simply do not care!
Was this one of our 40000 annual gun deaths?
2 by an immigrant paying taxes for us old white farts SS?
OMG

Hey, I read TWO articles today where Americans killed Americans.

Was this one of our 40000 annual gun deaths?
2 by an immigrant paying taxes for us old white farts SS?
OMG
Here comes that libtarded rebuttable! Start a thread on gun violence moron. This one is about fucking illegals killing Americans!

Start a thread! Wipe your ass! Suck your toes!

Illegals killing Americans is what Democrats brought the illegals here to do. This killer is one of the minors democrats cry over.

Put him in a cage where he belongs until he gets the death penalty.

There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. We have "under God" in our pledge. Why do People sin?

Illegals killing Americans is what Democrats brought the illegals here to do. This killer is one of the minors democrats cry over.

Put him in a cage where he belongs until he gets the death penalty.
Put him in a cage and let him starve to death.

I figured this thread was about who kills who in America and could use some grounding.

I read the full article. Seems the guy was from Guatemala and had applied for asylum here in the US. When he didn't show up for his hearing, they denied his application for asylum and issued deportation orders. Unfortunately, they didn't catch up with him after denying him asylum until AFTER the crash.

Granted, this is a messed up situation, but let's be real here. Although he was an illegal immigrant, I don't really think he intended to crash head on into the car the woman was in. It was an accident, not premeditated murder.

To call it anything else is dishonest.

I figured this thread was about who kills who in America and could use some grounding.
You are wrong. This thread is about illegals crossing our borders and killing our citizens! So GFY!

Mollie Tibbets in Iowa still on my mind...now that rapist piece of shit invader's lawyer is begging for a change of venue....they should give him one in a barn....with a chainsaw and a shovel.

I read the full article. Seems the guy was from Guatemala and had applied for asylum here in the US. When he didn't show up for his hearing, they denied his application for asylum and issued deportation orders. Unfortunately, they didn't catch up with him after denying him asylum until AFTER the crash.

Granted, this is a messed up situation, but let's be real here. Although he was an illegal immigrant, I don't really think he intended to crash head on into the car the woman was in. It was an accident, not premeditated murder.

You are dishonest! You care more about illegals than Americans. Own it dumbass!

He made a fraudulent asylum claim. He was ordered to show up for a hearing and deliberately failed to do so. He broke several laws. Did he have a license?

It's murder in the commission of a crime. His intent doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back