Another Democrat Confuses Both Legal And Moral Issues

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The lack of civics in schools bears fruit ...

Ahead of President Trump's visit to a Ford motor plant in Michigan today, the state's attorney general Dana Nessel sent Trump an open letter urging him to wear a face covering during his visit, saying he has both a "legal" and "moral" responsibility to do so.

"While my Department will not act to prevent you from touring Ford's plant, I ask that while you are on tour you respect the great efforts of the men and women at Ford -- and across this state — by wearing a facial covering. It is not just the policy of Ford, by virtue of the Governor's Executive Orders. It is currently the law of this state," Nessel wrote in the letter, citing two executive orders from Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
Some context: Executive Order 2020-91 requires manufacturing facilities to suspend all tours, and Executive Order 2020-92 requires anyone who is medically able to wear a facial covering when in an enclosed space, according to the letter.

"Anyone who has potentially been recently exposed, including the President of the United States, has not only a legal responsibility, but also a social and moral responsibility, to take reasonable precautions to prevent further spread of the virus," Nessel wrote.

Ahead of President Trump’s planned visit to tour a Ford Motor Company plant, @MIAttyGen @dananessel has sent an open letter asking that he respect the hard work and safety of our automakers by wearing a face covering during his visit. ➡️https://t.co/UfjfGN01tj pic.twitter.com/FhCtqYp8wN
— Michigan Attorney General (@MIAttyGen) May 20, 2020

Masks are useless and even dangerous in large part.
Spoken like the true moron you are!

Repeat after me: “Baaaaaaaah. Baaaaaaah. Baaaaaaaah.”

There, that's a good little sheep. Just continue believing what your masters tell you to believe, and don't bother trying to do any thinking or seeing for yourself.

My Masters did not tell me a thing about it. I had my cardiologist explain why wearing a mask was important. You probably watch YouTube videos.

You apparently are the conspiracy theorist type who refuse to believe what is right in front of your eyes. You are dumber than a libtard!

The lack of civics in schools bears fruit ...

Ahead of President Trump's visit to a Ford motor plant in Michigan today, the state's attorney general Dana Nessel sent Trump an open letter urging him to wear a face covering during his visit, saying he has both a "legal" and "moral" responsibility to do so.

"While my Department will not act to prevent you from touring Ford's plant, I ask that while you are on tour you respect the great efforts of the men and women at Ford -- and across this state — by wearing a facial covering. It is not just the policy of Ford, by virtue of the Governor's Executive Orders. It is currently the law of this state," Nessel wrote in the letter, citing two executive orders from Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
Some context: Executive Order 2020-91 requires manufacturing facilities to suspend all tours, and Executive Order 2020-92 requires anyone who is medically able to wear a facial covering when in an enclosed space, according to the letter.

"Anyone who has potentially been recently exposed, including the President of the United States, has not only a legal responsibility, but also a social and moral responsibility, to take reasonable precautions to prevent further spread of the virus," Nessel wrote.

Ahead of President Trump’s planned visit to tour a Ford Motor Company plant, @MIAttyGen @dananessel has sent an open letter asking that he respect the hard work and safety of our automakers by wearing a face covering during his visit. ➡https://t.co/UfjfGN01tj pic.twitter.com/FhCtqYp8wN
— Michigan Attorney General (@MIAttyGen) May 20, 2020
Another interesting leftist thing is that the leftist politicians are now advocating that there be neighborhood volunteers to report anyone not social distancing or wearing masks. This is just like something out of a Communist textbook: Report your neighbor for disparaging remarks about the government. In the Communist governments, the offender is reported, arrested, taken to a re-education camp and if still defiant, goes to a gulag and from there, disappears...….or...…..simply disappears initially.

Forum List

Back