Another disrespectful speech by Obama

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle

After calling titles and military ranks of the present Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Obama called them both by first names only. Then he named those officers who will be the next Chairman and Vice Chairman and called them by their first names. I don’t think that behavior is adequate for POTUS. Where is the officiality and all the honor to the officers?

After calling titles and military ranks of the present Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Obama called them both by first names only. Then he named those officers who will be the next Chairman and Vice Chairman and called them by their first names. I don’t think that behavior is adequate for POTUS. Where is the officiality and all the honor to the officers?

Not at all

Obama is a civilian.

Obama is CiC. Commanders call subordinates by their first names in certain settings at time. The CiC was reminding everyone, particularly noobs like xdangerousxdavex and S.J., who is in charge.

Here in America we believe in "the supremacy of the civil over the military authority"

Obama tries to act like he's buds with the military.

It's just his style

It's just his style

It's part of an egalitarian nature, yes. He acts as if they are equals, rather than his subordinates.

It's just his style

It's part of an egalitarian nature, yes. He acts as if they are equals, rather than his subordinates.

^^ That.

I guess the OP wants a caste system. :dunno:

Forum List

Back