Another Douchebag Liberal

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
DOUCHEBAG

"Daily Show" co-creator Lizz Winstead took to Twitter Monday night to say that the deadly tornado earlier that day was actually meant to “target conservatives.”

OUTRAGE after 'Daily Show' co-creator tweets that OK tornado was meant to 'target conservatives' - NY Daily News

Winstead has appeared on various shows on CNN and MSNBC as well as a panelist on shows such as Politically Incorrect, Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn and the public-access television cable TV/PBS program Mental Engineering (where she was notably featured in an episode that aired following Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002). In 2002, she and Brian Unger created, wrote and co-hosted O2Be, a satire of network morning programs that was broadcast on the Oxygen network.

Quote:
she co-founded and served as the program director at Air America Radio.[citation needed] Until March 2005, she was also co-host of Unfiltered on Air America Radio, along with Rachel Maddow and Chuck D.

Since May 2005 she has been a contributing blogger at The Huffington Post.

At least she recognizes that it was a failed attempt a humor. The question being, why would she think this is funny? Why would she expect anyone to think it was funny?

Boy she screwed that up. Should have blamed conservatives for it and the resulting death, injury, and destruction. Their low info base eats that crap up.

Rightwinger approves of this kind of shit

Last edited:
Obviously someone who truly believes in "Politically Incorrect."

Obviously the NYDN doesn't understand the concept of satire -- or remember past gaffes that set it up:

>> JERRY FALWELL: I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen." (here)

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system. <<

Five Natural Disasters Caused by Gays

Interesting contrast of apologies:

Winstead: "&#8220;Made a political joke, Twas before devastation revealed. In hindsight, had I understood, I would have refrained. Beyond sorry. #LetMeHaveIt&#8221;
Falwell: "I really didn't do anything wrong but I'm sorry people are mad at me"

Forum List

Back