Another Fake Poll on how many Wear Masks in Public

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just silly.

Go out to an outdoor mall and watch and count how many people are wearing masks and how many are not. I did this last Sunday and there are easily two people for every one that wears a mask (count was 51 to 23).

These polls are FAKE and used to manipulate peoples sense of what 'everybody thinks' and they then conform to it.

These 'Biden leads Trump by 50 gazzillion percent' are the same way. They are push polls intending to make people feel ashamed for voting for Trump, nothing more.

i'll say i see maybe 1 outa 50 not wearing one while inside a store & i make sure to ask why they aren't... most times they won't even answer because they know they have no acceptable answer. occasionally i get an 'i'm sorry ' & then i tell them not to apologise to me - but they should apologise to everybody else who doesn't have the guts to call them out on it.

It's all fake.jpg

i'll say i see maybe 1 outa 50 not wearing one while inside a store & i make sure to ask why they aren't... most times they won't even answer because they know they have no acceptable answer. occasionally i get an 'i'm sorry ' & then i tell them not to apologise to me - but they should apologise to everybody else who doesn't have the guts to call them out on it.
Only in dim crapholes.

This is just silly.

Go out to an outdoor mall and watch and count how many people are wearing masks and how many are not. I did this last Sunday and there are easily two people for every one that wears a mask (count was 51 to 23).

These polls are FAKE and used to manipulate peoples sense of what 'everybody thinks' and they then conform to it.

These 'Biden leads Trump by 50 gazzillion percent' are the same way. They are push polls intending to make people feel ashamed for voting for Trump, nothing more.

Wearing a mask is something that you do for your fellow human beings. It is something that the medical community (not trashy politicians) recommends that we do to stop the spread of this disease.

The people who voted for trump should be ashamed. They were out to hurt our nation and so far have been successful, unfortunately.

A lot less that what it was by at the end of April, first of may.
At that time at the Grocery store I would say 80% were wearing if not higher here. Now it is the exact opposite. I would say about 20% are wearing now.
People are tired of it, as am I. I was wearing one then as well. We go to the store early in the morning when there are less people there.

This is just silly.

Wearing a mask is something that you do for your fellow human beings. It is something that the medical community (not trashy politicians) recommends that we do to stop the spread of this disease.

The people who voted for trump should be ashamed. They were out to hurt our nation and so far have been successful, unfortunately.
Bull shit... Both both Fauci and the SG have both said that wearing a mask will not protect you or prevent the transmission covid.

WHY do you commie leftards keep LYING? All you little radical, brain washed sheeple that have appointed yourselves FACE MASK NAZIS are nothing more than a typical, garden variety, democrat sticking your nose into someone's else's business and freedom of choice, without knowing WTF you're talking about.

This is just silly.

I'd say around my little town, just guessing, but I'd less than 1 in 100 wear a stupid mask. I recently went to an outdoor auction and my bidding number was 343, and I know more registered to bid after me. I don't think I saw more than 2 or 3 people wearing a mask, and they looked like they were probably in poor health, so high risk.

Inside the stores here, most people wear masks, because the stores request it and might toss you out if you don't.

Outside, no one is wearing masks.

Only in dim crapholes.

lol... yet we are part some of the lowest covid case stats in the nation.

This is just silly.

Bull shit... Both both Fauci and the SG have both said that wearing a mask will not protect you or prevent the transmission covid.

WHY do you commie leftards keep LYING? All you little radical, brain washed sheeple that have appointed yourselves FACE MASK NAZIS are nothing more than a typical, garden variety, democrat sticking your nose into someone's else's business and freedom of choice, without knowing WTF you're talking about.

Why are you such an asshole? What is a "commie leftard"? You either are interested in your community or you're not. A person wears a mask to protect others. I notice that you provide a link to "the Blaze." that's total trash. As is Fox. It's glen beck, a stupid media whore. I get it that you are not interested in the USA.

This is just silly.

Why are you such an asshole? What is a "commie leftard"? You either are interested in your community or you're not. A person wears a mask to protect others. I notice that you provide a link to "the Blaze." that's total trash. As is Fox. It's glen beck, a stupid media whore. I get it that you are not interested in the USA.
Because I don't like democrats, and I give what I get.

There's two other links there besides the blaze and fox, but regardless, when it's FACTS, the source is irrelevant. Your reply just proves once again that you people's indoctrination is so deep that even when presented with TRUE FACTS, you're INCAPABLE of accepting them. That's why I call you leftards.

Last edited:
This is just silly.

Because I don't like LIARS, and that's what you people do.

There's two other links there besides the blaze and fox, but regardless, when it's FACTS, the source is irrelevant. Your reply just proves once again that you people's indoctrination is so deep that even when presented with TRUE FACTS, you're INCAPABLE of accepting them. That's why I call you leftards.

Screenshot_2020-06-27 Connecticut Coronavirus Map and Case Count.png

This is just silly.

lol... your thumbs down only proves you are a poorly educated basket dweller.

stats don't lie but yer sources are deemed conspiratorial & uber fake news.

nice try though.

This is just silly.

The poll says nothing about who's wearing one and who's not.
It asked what people think, not what they do.

This is just silly.

lol... your thumbs down only proves you are a poorly educated basket dweller.

stats don't lie but yer sources are deemed conspiratorial & uber fake news.

nice try though.
Of course YOUR thumbs down, that you hit me with FIRST, are just peachy.

Fuck off, idiot. If my thumbs down to you trigger your precious little ass, then don't give them to me and cry like a little baby when I return them.

Forum List

Back