ANOTHER FERGUSON: Baton Rouge! Dems IMMEDIATELY pivot now; DOJ/FBI already taking over....

You can see his arm raise up slightly above his torso and his shoulder moving while the cop that didn't shoot seems to try to subdue what I'm assuming is his arm (can't see, but I'd wager it isn't his Johnson that he's after). Still can't see clearly what he's reaching for, but after hearing "he's got a gun" shouted and moving said arm with access again...can't say I'd go calling these two officers murderers. But hey, there is a large contingent of people that could see video of him with the weapon in hand and do just that.

Looney Tunes.

You clearly see his right side from a video on his left side?

Sure can. An honest viewer will see where his right hand must be....and the movements he is making towards his pocket area.

He was going for the gun. My opinion is he wanted to toss it away and under the car. Adrenaline. Panic. Trying to escape a charge.

But....he could have shot the cops too.

You can see his arm raise up slightly above his torso and his shoulder moving while the cop that didn't shoot seems to try to subdue what I'm assuming is his arm (can't see, but I'd wager it isn't his Johnson that he's after). Still can't see clearly what he's reaching for, but after hearing "he's got a gun" shouted and moving said arm with access again...can't say I'd go calling these two officers murderers. But hey, there is a large contingent of people that could see video of him with the weapon in hand and do just that.

Looney Tunes.

Exactly right. Case closed. Tragic. No crime.

Now....let's enjoy tonight's riots and Baton Rouge burning!!!! Yay!! Popcorn anyone???

Let the record show that not one person not even the cops claimed anyone was going for their weapon

Oh ok.

So....he never went for a gun....even the cops say so....and they shot him.

If THOSE facts end up being true...cop will and should be charged.

Wanna bet?

Let the record show that you claimed something happened as a justification for the shooting when NOT ONE OTHER PERSON HAS MADE THAT CLAIM.

So you dont care about the facts, you are searching for a reason, real or fake, for why its ok.

Thats so you tho
Meanwhile YOU are just searching for skin color....

Racist pos

Let the record show you didnt deny it and lied about the story to further a narrative. Because you're being fair and I am not :rolleyes:
Let the record show you're an idiot. I haven't commented on this story AT ALL

Let the record show that not one person not even the cops claimed anyone was going for their weapon

Oh ok.

Wanna bet?

Let the record show that you claimed something happened as a justification for the shooting when NOT ONE OTHER PERSON HAS MADE THAT CLAIM.

So you dont care about the facts, you are searching for a reason, real or fake, for why its ok.

Thats so you tho

Racist pos

Let the record show you didnt deny it and lied about the story to further a narrative. Because you're being fair and I am not :rolleyes:
And you certainly didn't take the OP to task for his lies and smears.

Oh ok.

Wanna bet?

Thats so you tho

Racist pos

And you certainly didn't take the OP to task for his lies and smears.
Just shut up you dumb bitch. I am CONSTANTLY in arguments with the right on this board. I don't know ANY details about this story so how can I comment on someone's supposed lies?

Stupid twit

Forum List

Back