ANOTHER FERGUSON: Baton Rouge! Dems IMMEDIATELY pivot now; DOJ/FBI already taking over....

Google it. It's live on CNN (of course...immediate pivot). Thug was waving a gun at people. Cops arrive. Try to arrest him. Taze him. Taser fails. Wrestled him to ground. He begins trying to obtain a gun from his pocket during struggle. Cop shoots him dead.

City in chaos. Riots tonight likely.

Guess who is ALREADY ON SCENE AND ALREADY TAKEN OVER THE INVESTIGATION??? Yep. Obamas DOJ Civil Rights Division.

Funny isn't it?? When Americans are in a mass battle in Benghazi....in 13 hours we can't get anyone there. But thug is shot by a cop...BAM....Feds on scene nearly immediately.

Hillary is jumping for joy. NOTHING could help her more than a good ole racial riot right now. She's probably down there in black face disguise in the crowd whispering "fuck dem pigs yo....dem cracka ass pigs....burn this mothafucka down yo!"

Now....let's see how much the left immediately goes back to demanding a grand jury and a trial no matter what.
I understand that you're upset, but Washington DC is 5220 miles from Benghazi, and Washington DC is 991 miles away from Baton Rouge.

Did you ever think it might be possible that the DOJ Civil Rights people being sent down could keep people from feeling like they need to riot? and it might actually help keep the peace?

Only to a fucking idiot who would be stupid enough to believe this current administration can be trusted to do right about ANYTHING.
You're an angry little fella aren't you.

Maybe you should keep away from Baton Rouge.

Hot heads like you cause riots

That's more of a democrat and Black Bowel Movement thing
Democrats rioting?

What is a black bowel movement?

Well....I just hope there is a riot later. It's spectacular TV and I'm bored!!!! Burn it down thugs hahaba!!!!

Remember Buxs said this. He claimed the guy selling CD's with the stores permission was waving a gun around.
CC, that's what the news said this a.m. CNN even. Not waving a gun around, but that he pointed it at someone outside (where he sold his videos) who was complaining about him. The person he pointed the gun at apparently called the cops.

Do you see why he claimed he was "Waving the gun around at people"? I do
You and Bucs apparently got history.
Maybe it was a righteous shoot, as they used to say, or maybe it was unnecessary use of deadly force. We don't know yet and if you think Bucs made up that the guy had a gun, or made up the reason the cops were called in the first place, you're not standing on firm ground.

I said do you see why he claimed the man was waving a gun around at multiple people. Not that he did not have a gun in an open carry state. One sounds super dangerous involving multiple innocent people. The other sounds like a personal dispute. Do you see why he claimed the more dangerous one happened? If you dont then IDK :dunno:

This store owner "witness" makes his living in this black neighborhood. I'd be saying nice things about the victim, too, if I were him. Not that I think he's lying, but in that wrestling match, you could certainly have been a few feet away and not seen what the cops saw. I agree Bucs shouldn't be putting a spin on it. Don't do the same.

I dont have spin. I simply asked do you see why Bux made it seem like he was a public danger? I do, its to justify him being shot. Now we know he was not "waving a gun around". Thats not spin, he was not waving a gun around at multiple people.

Either that is true or its not

One detail for ya. You keep referring to an "open carry state".

Um....Mr. Sterling...even an OC state....cant carry. Why? No not bc he's black. Because he's a felon. Raped a child. Convicted. Burglary. Convicted. Drug dealer. Convicted. Possessing illegal firearms. Convicted.

So you can toss that Open Carry State shit aside. He was illegally in possession of the gun. And since he's apparently a regular in front of that gas station in the ghetto....I'm sure cops knew who he was.

Also, there is the minor detail of the gun being in his POCKET which is not open carry anyway. Open carry means just that , you must OPENLY carry your weapon in a way that everyone knows you are armed. What this jerk off did is actually concealed carry, which requires a permit, even in states that have open carry laws.

There's dashboard cams, body cams and surveillance video. We'll know ....

Thug was waving a gun at people. Cops arrive. Try to arrest him. Taze him. Taser fails.

Remember Buxs said this. He claimed the guy selling CD's with the stores permission was waving a gun around.
CC, that's what the news said this a.m. CNN even. Not waving a gun around, but that he pointed it at someone outside (where he sold his videos) who was complaining about him. The person he pointed the gun at apparently called the cops.

Maybe it was a righteous shoot, as they used to say, or maybe it was unnecessary use of deadly force. We don't know yet and if you think Bucs made up that the guy had a gun, or made up the reason the cops were called in the first place, you're not standing on firm ground. This store owner "witness" makes his living in this black neighborhood. I'd be saying nice things about the victim, too, if I were him. Not that I think he's lying, but in that wrestling match, you could certainly have been a few feet away and not seen what the cops saw. I agree Bucs shouldn't be putting a spin on it. Don't do the same.

The thing though is, almost EVERY single time it turns out that the guy WAS fighting with police, he had a history of fighting with police, and witnesses who claim he didn't anything wrong are LYING. So, on the rare occasion where you have a guy who really was harmed for no reason, no one believes the story, b/c well look at the way it usually goes.

How many police officers' lives have we seen get completely destroyed in the last 8 years when they didn't do anything wrong? People are getting sick of that.
Police are our friends. They've got a really hard job. But I see it through the lens of a middle class white woman, and that is NOT how CC or a whole lot of other people see it. They've had a very different history with cops, and their perspective needs to be taken into consideration. Not lies, obviously.

Maybe it was a righteous shoot, as they used to say, or maybe it was unnecessary use of deadly force. We don't know yet and if you think Bucs made up that the guy had a gun, or made up the reason the cops were called in the first place, you're not standing on firm ground. This store owner "witness" makes his living in this black neighborhood. I'd be saying nice things about the victim, too, if I were him. Not that I think he's lying, but in that wrestling match, you could certainly have been a few feet away and not seen what the cops saw. I agree Bucs shouldn't be putting a spin on it. Don't do the same.

The thing though is, almost EVERY single time it turns out that the guy WAS fighting with police, he had a history of fighting with police, and witnesses who claim he didn't anything wrong are LYING. So, on the rare occasion where you have a guy who really was harmed for no reason, no one believes the story, b/c well look at the way it usually goes.

How many police officers' lives have we seen get completely destroyed in the last 8 years when they didn't do anything wrong? People are getting sick of that.
Police are our friends. They've got a really hard job. But I see it through the lens of a middle class white woman, and that is NOT how CC or a whole lot of other people see it. They've had a very different history with cops, and their perspective needs to be taken into consideration. Not lies, obviously.

CC, and others like him, have the perspective that the black man is never at fault and the cops are always wrong. Frankly, I don't give a fuck about his perspective.

To be fair, there are posters who always see the cops as being in the right and the black man as always being in the wrong too, and I don't care about their perspective either.

See, that's the problem in this country, we have to care about the perspective of dishonest people. I don't care about their perspective.

Maybe it was a righteous shoot, as they used to say, or maybe it was unnecessary use of deadly force. We don't know yet and if you think Bucs made up that the guy had a gun, or made up the reason the cops were called in the first place, you're not standing on firm ground.

I said do you see why he claimed the man was waving a gun around at multiple people. Not that he did not have a gun in an open carry state. One sounds super dangerous involving multiple innocent people. The other sounds like a personal dispute. Do you see why he claimed the more dangerous one happened? If you dont then IDK :dunno:

This store owner "witness" makes his living in this black neighborhood. I'd be saying nice things about the victim, too, if I were him. Not that I think he's lying, but in that wrestling match, you could certainly have been a few feet away and not seen what the cops saw. I agree Bucs shouldn't be putting a spin on it. Don't do the same.

I dont have spin. I simply asked do you see why Bux made it seem like he was a public danger? I do, its to justify him being shot. Now we know he was not "waving a gun around". Thats not spin, he was not waving a gun around at multiple people.

Either that is true or its not

One detail for ya. You keep referring to an "open carry state".

Um....Mr. Sterling...even an OC state....cant carry. Why? No not bc he's black. Because he's a felon. Raped a child. Convicted. Burglary. Convicted. Drug dealer. Convicted. Possessing illegal firearms. Convicted.

So you can toss that Open Carry State shit aside. He was illegally in possession of the gun. And since he's apparently a regular in front of that gas station in the ghetto....I'm sure cops knew who he was.
How about a link to back up those convictions?

Well....I just hope there is a riot later. It's spectacular TV and I'm bored!!!! Burn it down thugs hahaba!!!!

I will never understand why someone losing their life (blacks only) seem to bring you such joy. When white people die blacks dont behave like this.

Let the record show that not one person not even the cops claimed anyone was going for their weapon

Oh ok.

So....he never went for a gun....even the cops say so....and they shot him.

If THOSE facts end up being true...cop will and should be charged.

Wanna bet?

Let the record show that you claimed something happened as a justification for the shooting when NOT ONE OTHER PERSON HAS MADE THAT CLAIM.

So you dont care about the facts, you are searching for a reason, real or fake, for why its ok.

Thats so you tho
Meanwhile YOU are just searching for skin color....

Racist pos

Let the record show that not one person not even the cops claimed anyone was going for their weapon

Oh ok.

So....he never went for a gun....even the cops say so....and they shot him.

If THOSE facts end up being true...cop will and should be charged.

Wanna bet?

Let the record show that you claimed something happened as a justification for the shooting when NOT ONE OTHER PERSON HAS MADE THAT CLAIM.

So you dont care about the facts, you are searching for a reason, real or fake, for why its ok.

Thats so you tho
Meanwhile YOU are just searching for skin color....

Racist pos

Let the record show you didnt deny it and lied about the story to further a narrative. Because you're being fair and I am not :rolleyes:

Oh and their body cam just so happened to be off.

I heard they were on but during the struggle they fell off the officers, but still were recording. I'd like to see what led up when the cell phone started. Hopefully there is another angle when he lost his life.

OOPS!!!! NEW VIDEO.

He is clearly reaching to his right side trying to retrieve something (coincidentally that's where his gun was)

New Video Emerges of Deadly Baton Rouge Police Shooting

Now....I wouldn't have minded seeing the cop on the right smashing his face and head into the ground a few times first. Maybe knock him out. BUT....you don't fight a gun with fists.

OOPS!!!! NEW VIDEO.

He is clearly reaching to his right side trying to retrieve something (coincidentally that's where his gun was)

New Video Emerges of Deadly Baton Rouge Police Shooting

Now....I wouldn't have minded seeing the cop on the right smashing his face and head into the ground a few times first. Maybe knock him out. BUT....you don't fight a gun with fists.

Looks like he is on his back and all I can see is his left hand. It doesn't look like he is reaching with it either.

Forum List

Back