Another giuliani Associate Arrested

The FBI and CIA are clearly out of control.

Out of control?

This is trump's FBI and CIA. All his people are running those agencies.

So you believe these people shouldn't be arrested for the crimes they have committed?

Weird. I thought you all insist you're the law and order party.

I guess those laws only apply to those who disagree with your views. If they agree with your views then laws don't apply to them.

Out of control?

So you believe these people shouldn't be arrested for the crimes they have committed?

I guess those laws only apply to those who disagree with your views. If they agree with your views then laws don't apply to them.

Christopher Wray is worse than Comey and the CIA still has several Brennan hires stinking up the Agency....same with the NSA....Trump has followed a lot of bad advice about hires in the past....not anymore.

So you’re saying the Stalinesque purge isn’t complete yet?

These people are totally out of control. Not the FBI or CIA but trump and his followers.

They are breaking laws and violating the constitution and don't expect any consequences for those actions.

They apparently believe that only those who don't agree with their views should have to follow the law and face the consequences when they don't.

Those who do agree with their views, don't have to follow any of our laws or our constitution.

Out of control?

Christopher Wray is worse than Comey and the CIA still has several Brennan hires stinking up the Agency....same with the NSA....Trump has followed a lot of bad advice about hires in the past....not anymore.

It's not that. . . .

Trump can only nominate folks that will get past congress. Congress is controlled by those that give funding. . . IOW, that corporate power of the Deep State.

Trump has absolutely no power who he can get into the head position of those agencies. Or, if he can? The whole thing we are watching is a reverse psychology thing, and Trump has no clue what he is doing, he is over his head.

Either way, all other positions are hired by the heads of those agencies.

As far as whether these folks should or should not be arrested for their crimes?

iu

I would like to see the law applied evenly. But for the INTELLIGENT OBSERVER, justice is no longer blind and impartial, it has a vendetta.

We know what has occurred in past administrations that went unpunished. Elites used all sorts of tricky means to circumvent laws and the intent to go around the will of the people. Corruption was overlooked. Now? It seems like using the machinery of the bureaucracy to make sure everything is squeaky clean seems to be of the most paramount of importance.

I call bullshit. It is like we are now a banana republic, using the machinery of the STATE for political purposes.

These people are totally out of control. Not the FBI or CIA but trump and his followers.

They are breaking laws and violating the constitution and don't expect any consequences for those actions.

They apparently believe that only those who don't agree with their views should have to follow the law and face the consequences when they don't.

Those who do agree with their views, don't have to follow any of our laws or our constitution.

We Eat This Shit Up WETSU

The FBI and CIA are clearly out of control.

Out of control?

You are misinformed. Most of the upper echelon in the State Department, FBI and CIA are Obama's people. They are government employees and it's almost impossible to fire the traitorous scum. Trump is the first President with the balls to fire them. He should have everyone of those traitors gathered in one place and announce, "Pack up your shit and get out of DC, because You're Fired!"

the first time he met Roy Cohn, Trump told him he that he disliked lawyers because they caved too easily and ran away from fights, always preferring to settle

Trump learned his counterattacking style from his lawyer Cohn

Out of control?

That's bullshit, he "only hires the best people." He said so, are you calling him a liar?

Forum List

Back