Another GOP Bible thumping sex fiend Governor. Wow these guys are hypocrites.

R

rdean

BUSTED: Bible-thumping Alabama governor expelled from church after racy phone calls go public

Alabama Governor Robert Bentley Won't Say Whether He Fucked a Staffer

Gov. Robert Bentley has without question had an affair with a female staff member, a torrid love cuddle that caused the governor's wife of a half century,Dianne Bentley, to file for divorce and ask for everything the guy ever made.
Reports claim Gov. Robert Bentley had an affair: What do we know?

* A local NBC affiliate reported that State Auditor Jim Zeilger is leading an Ethics Commission review of Bentley’s conduct, and he believes the matter may lead to possible criminal charges.
* No one seems able to explain how Bentley’s top political staffer, his alleged mistress, is paid.
* The Alabama Political Reporter published a piece alleging that the governor “pressured law enforcement officers to use federal and state resources to target” critics of his extra-marital relationship.
* Bentley has even apparently been kicked out of his church.

Sex scandal gets even worse for Alabama governor

------------------------

It had to be another Republican hypocrite. With all the practice, they must be really good at sex. They seem to get an awful lot of it with anyone but their wives.

His wife is a woofer.
But I'm sure he loved her at one time before shtooping someone else.
Maybe she comes from a wealthy family?
Maybe that's his taste in women.
I hope the staffer isn't uglier than his soon to be ex-wife.

Yep. It's all the conservative repression. It's unnatural and makes people lash out and do crazy things. Not unlike Priests and Altar Boys. Sick stuff.

I was gonna post this story last night, but figured someone would get to it.

He's TOAST!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BUSTED: Bible-thumping Alabama governor expelled from church after racy phone calls go public

Alabama Governor Robert Bentley Won't Say Whether He Fucked a Staffer

Gov. Robert Bentley has without question had an affair with a female staff member, a torrid love cuddle that caused the governor's wife of a half century,Dianne Bentley, to file for divorce and ask for everything the guy ever made.
Reports claim Gov. Robert Bentley had an affair: What do we know?

* A local NBC affiliate reported that State Auditor Jim Zeilger is leading an Ethics Commission review of Bentley’s conduct, and he believes the matter may lead to possible criminal charges.
* No one seems able to explain how Bentley’s top political staffer, his alleged mistress, is paid.
* The Alabama Political Reporter published a piece alleging that the governor “pressured law enforcement officers to use federal and state resources to target” critics of his extra-marital relationship.
* Bentley has even apparently been kicked out of his church.

Sex scandal gets even worse for Alabama governor

------------------------

It had to be another Republican hypocrite. With all the practice, they must be really good at sex. They seem to get an awful lot of it with anyone but their wives.
No doubt he's a Cruz supporter too.

They need to be exposed and ousted. The more we hold our politicians accountable, the better the crop of candidates we get. We really need a better crop of candidates, really soon, please.

Gotta admit, the religious nutballs are the ones you really have to watch. They're usually the most depraved perverts. Just look at the Catholic Church if you have any doubts about it.

Gotta admit, the religious nutballs are the ones you really have to watch. They're usually the most depraved perverts. Just look at the Catholic Church if you have any doubts about it.

The more they believe that they will be forgiven for whatever sins they commit the more outrageous the sins they commit.

The more they believe that they will be forgiven for whatever sins they commit the more outrageous the sins they commit.

Sadly, that does appear to be the case with some. So many religious fanatics are so damn sexually depraved.

Hey Huggy! ♥ How's life these days? The dogs? My alternator went out ... or some cylinoid(?) thing. I don't suppose your region extends to Louisiana, huh?

Hey Huggy! ♥ How's life these days? The dogs? My alternator went out ... or some cylinoid(?) thing. I don't suppose your region extends to Louisiana, huh?

The female is still well and enjoying life. My big male "Dre" bought the farm last summer. Cancer!!! What a vicious disease. From the diagnosis til his demise he lasted 5 weeks. Took on a new member of the family "Lucky Jim". He was born December 10th. Another Pit Bull. Damn I forgot how "busy" a puppy can be. :lol: At least he is as smart as a whip and is learning the ropes very quickly. He is growing like a weed also. He's put on almost 1/2 pound a day over the last two months.

Sorry about the alternator. If your rig was made after the late 70's it will just plug into a puter that diagnoses every system in the car. Depending on the model and the xtras bolted to the engine the alternator is a snap to replace.

Forum List

Back