ANOTHER high-ranking Repub cashing-in/quitting

no surprise dishonest com can't answer a simple question about her OP

cashing in....LOL....i don't hear you whining about both clinton's book deals or obama's for that matter....or their speech fees

hypocrite troll

Hmmm....both of them were POTUS, Yurtie. Can you come up with just a wee bit of a real comparison?

so that makes it ok for them to cash in? they use their fame just like this guy, same thing, perfect comparison.

lmao, the hypocrisy is mind boggling.

And your sheer stupidity continues to boggle me. Please give us the list of previous POTUS who did not go on speech tours after leaving office.

Oh, here you go, Yurtie: John F. Kennedy.

cashing-in AKA- leaving the taxpayer holding the bag. This "guy" was/is pro-surveillance/Big Bro Gov't :thup:

Lew Dickey, the CEO of Cumulus, said, "We are thrilled to have Chairman Rogers join our team. He has been instrumental helping to shape many of the most important issues and events of our time and will play a significant role in our expanding content platform."
:puke:

discuss...
WHERE is your link son?

Hmmm....both of them were POTUS, Yurtie. Can you come up with just a wee bit of a real comparison?

so that makes it ok for them to cash in? they use their fame just like this guy, same thing, perfect comparison.

lmao, the hypocrisy is mind boggling.

And your sheer stupidity continues to boggle me. Please give us the list of previous POTUS who did not go on speech tours after leaving office.

Oh, here you go, Yurtie: John F. Kennedy.

what does that have to do with anything? so because he is a congressman he can't cash in like former presidents?

that is dumbest fucking thing i've ever read.

she makes a claim and then gets upset when people call her on her meadowmuffins

what a wimp

she is always whining....look at the threads she starts,always whining about something those dam Republicans have done....:(....oh those mean Republicans....:(....and you Harry....you are a mean man....always saying mean things about me...:(......"Dottie" is a puss....

Honestly I'm glad to see him go also, 7 terms is more than enough. I voted against my current congressman in the primary for the same reason. I just hope they get a good conservative to replace him.

Define "good conservative" and you will win my vote.

I believe in less spending but most Conservatives think the are winning when they vote for the biggest spenders. Most of Obama's spending was in place before he was in office, it's not bias, it's facts.

Indeed, very true. Both Iraq and Afghanistan war bills were rolled over to 2009 books. Cheney taught Bush how to play with the numbers. And Cheney learned those tricks from Ken Lay.

(Betcha' these rightie suck-ups don't remember who that guy was unless they Google it. I guess I'll have to Google it for them. )

And then there was the trillion dollar bill for 'shovel ready jobs' that didn't exist. Without a single Republican vote.

cashing-in AKA- leaving the taxpayer holding the bag. This "guy" was/is pro-surveillance/Big Bro Gov't :thup:

Lew Dickey, the CEO of Cumulus, said, "We are thrilled to have Chairman Rogers join our team. He has been instrumental helping to shape many of the most important issues and events of our time and will play a significant role in our expanding content platform."

:puke:

discuss...

Did he sell weapons to terrorist that will be used to kill Americans or did he just give them to them like obama?

ummm..... and that has to do w/ a pro-surveillance, Big Gov't shill going to am radio exactly how in your tiny mind? :eusa_eh:

Because unlike you I don't give a damn what someone does in their personal life for work. The democrat on the other hand is the definition of a crook.

Course you won't care being a hack & all

good post for another thread :thup:

Where do you people come from? :eusa_doh:

This thread seems appropriate. You bitch about someones work choices and I bitch about someones criminal activity.

It makes it EASY for everyone else to see who's rational and who's just a plain ole stupid bitch.

Three Michigan Congressmen are retiring, good, nice we can get some fresh blood into Congress. Michigan needs something.

I don't know any of the three that are retiring, it's because it's Michigan and if this guy, whose name I already forgot goes to talk radio, I still won't know anything about him.

Dot seems to hate him, so I guess he can't be all bad.