Another Houston cop ambushed, shot multiple times in back; Thanks BLM

Harris County Deputy Constable ambushed, shot in back

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.
Yes, the general public is sick and tired of rogue cops playing judge, jury, and executioner. The general public is sick and tired of members of law enforcement getting a free pass in out legal system. The general public is sick and tired of reading the headlines about cops killing unarmed citizens. The general public is sick and tired of cops killing babies, teens, and the elderly. The general public is sick and tired of cops brutalizing handcuffed citizens. The general public is sick and tired of paying bullshit quota tickets. The general public is sick and tired of hearing the excuses, "I feared for my safety" and "I feared for my life". The general public is sick and tired of cops stealing, raping, molesting, dealing drugs, protecting pimps, committing perjury in court, planting evidence, killing family pets, and ganging up on a single person that's already on the ground and brutally beating them.

The general public is fighting back, as they should. The general public doesn't need nor want the type of law enforcement that we presently have in this country. Cops are low-life pieces of shit, plain and simple.

No....the "general public" isnt. The GP largely still support cops. Gallup proves it. Police are the 3rd most trusted US institution behind 1) Military and 2) "small business".

It's criminals and losers like you who hate the cops.

I know your type Sonny.

Poor redneck white trash in rural Georgia. Jailed for multiple offenses in the past....mostly drunk driving and child support. And of course....as a lifelong loser....you become a fan of Alabama football so you can feel like a winner. Not UGA...your home team. You need the #1 winning program to attach yourself on like a parasite.

And you're angry. If it wasn't for those damn cops and Urban Meyer....everything in your life would be so much better wouldn't it??
View attachment 71347

Oh poor Sonny. Can't drive because of all his DUIs. Can't buy shit because of all his child support payments. Living in an old trailer in rural Georgia. And adopted the Crimson Tide as his team to boost his self esteem. You're the epitome of total white trash Sonny. The true bottom of the barrel of the white race.
Those are all damn lies asshole. I've never had a DUI, I don't drink. I've always taken care of my kids and have never been divorced. I live in a nice subdivision in a nice home. I've been an Alabama fan all of my life because I was born and raised in Alabama, and moving back there in two weeks.

All of which proves that you don't know shit.
Now, GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSWIPE.

A cop just got charged with second degree murder today out here in AZ, over in Mesa. He shot a travelling salesman apparently.
Texas man fatally shot by Mesa officer begged for life

FTA: Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said body-camera footage obtained from the officer was used in his office's review of the case. The fatal shooting was the result of unjustified deadly force, Montgomery said.

Bux be like "What does unjustified deadly force mean? Cops have dangerous jobs blah blah"

A Houston area deputy was leaning over another deputys car helping fix video equipment when an unknown thug ambushed him....shot him multiple times in the back. He has bullets lodged near his heart. He MIGHT survive....thank God likely due to his vest stopping some rounds.

Last year....another cop in Houston was shot ambush style in the back and killed.

#BlackLivesMatter in Texas...near Houston....called for cops to be killed ambush style. And we know the Democrats are hand in hand with the terror organization #BlackLivesMatter.

This shit is just gonna keep getting worse folks. The left wing of this country is intent on "payback" and they will not give up their cause. Ever. Plan accordingly.
Yes, the general public is sick and tired of rogue cops playing judge, jury, and executioner. The general public is sick and tired of members of law enforcement getting a free pass in out legal system. The general public is sick and tired of reading the headlines about cops killing unarmed citizens. The general public is sick and tired of cops killing babies, teens, and the elderly. The general public is sick and tired of cops brutalizing handcuffed citizens. The general public is sick and tired of paying bullshit quota tickets. The general public is sick and tired of hearing the excuses, "I feared for my safety" and "I feared for my life". The general public is sick and tired of cops stealing, raping, molesting, dealing drugs, protecting pimps, committing perjury in court, planting evidence, killing family pets, and ganging up on a single person that's already on the ground and brutally beating them.

The general public is fighting back, as they should. The general public doesn't need nor want the type of law enforcement that we presently have in this country. Cops are low-life pieces of shit, plain and simple.

No....the "general public" isnt. The GP largely still support cops. Gallup proves it. Police are the 3rd most trusted US institution behind 1) Military and 2) "small business".

I know your type Sonny.

Poor redneck white trash in rural Georgia. Jailed for multiple offenses in the past....mostly drunk driving and child support. And of course....as a lifelong loser....you become a fan of Alabama football so you can feel like a winner. Not UGA...your home team. You need the #1 winning program to attach yourself on like a parasite.

And you're angry. If it wasn't for those damn cops and Urban Meyer....everything in your life would be so much better wouldn't it??
View attachment 71347

Oh poor Sonny. Can't drive because of all his DUIs. Can't buy shit because of all his child support payments. Living in an old trailer in rural Georgia. And adopted the Crimson Tide as his team to boost his self esteem. You're the epitome of total white trash Sonny. The true bottom of the barrel of the white race.
Those are all damn lies asshole. I've never had a DUI, I don't drink. I've always taken care of my kids and have never been divorced. I live in a nice subdivision in a nice home. I've been an Alabama fan all of my life because I was born and raised in Alabama, and moving back there in two weeks.

Bullshit. You're so easy to see through.

DUI. Child Support. Cops. And anyone who beats Bama. The 4 Horsemen of Sonny's Apocalypse.

Sonny on Bama gameday.....or.....any day:

2016-04-14-11-55-00--1548466131.jpeg

Bux is throwing in all the stops to avoid discussing police abuse but cries like a fool when the inevitable results of his excuse making come to fruition.

Haha...wrong. I'm always willing to discuss it. You just don't like what I have to say.

Obamas DOJ estimated police abuse/corruption to be about 0.5% of cops. 0.5% too much??? Yes.

But 0.5%......I'd say the institution of police is a shining beacon of GOOD. What other institutions in America have such a low rate of wrong doing??? Military....yes. Um....who else???

Your percentages dont matter...Like you said criminals keep their crimes private. Btw, that percentage is bullshit :badgrin: .5%

A cop just got charged with second degree murder today out here in AZ, over in Mesa. He shot a travelling salesman apparently.
Texas man fatally shot by Mesa officer begged for life

FTA: Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said body-camera footage obtained from the officer was used in his office's review of the case. The fatal shooting was the result of unjustified deadly force, Montgomery said.

Bux be like "What does unjustified deadly force mean? Cops have dangerous jobs blah blah"

If he committed the crime...GOOD...charge him!!! The system works out right 99.99% of the time. It will in that case too.

Bux is throwing in all the stops to avoid discussing police abuse but cries like a fool when the inevitable results of his excuse making come to fruition.

Haha...wrong. I'm always willing to discuss it. You just don't like what I have to say.

Obamas DOJ estimated police abuse/corruption to be about 0.5% of cops. 0.5% too much??? Yes.

But 0.5%......I'd say the institution of police is a shining beacon of GOOD. What other institutions in America have such a low rate of wrong doing??? Military....yes. Um....who else???

Your percentages dont matter...Like you said criminals keep their crimes private. Btw, that percentage is bullshit :badgrin: .5%

It's bullshit?? Obamas DOJ lead by Holder produced that 0.5% stat
So if ANYTHING....it's too high.

I know your type Sonny.

View attachment 71347

DUI. Child Support. Cops. And anyone who beats Bama. The 4 Horsemen of Sonny's Apocalypse.

View attachment 71350
You're a damn liar and an asshole for saying that stupid shit. You don't know shit about me punkass sissy.

I know your type Sonny.

View attachment 71347

View attachment 71350
You're a damn liar and an asshole for saying that stupid shit. You don't know shit about me punkass sissy.

It's all true and you know it.

You're one of those assholes whose car had a breathalyzer on the ignition that won't start unless you're sober. You probably serve weekends at jail for child support.

I found your Christmas card selfie you sent out Sonny:

Alabama-Fan-Tattoo.jpg

View attachment 71350

You're one of those assholes whose car had a breathalyzer on the ignition that won't start unless you're sober. You probably serve weekends at jail for child support.

View attachment 71351
GO FUCK YOURSELF LIAR

View attachment 71350

View attachment 71351
GO FUCK YOURSELF LIAR

Ooh all caps!! Now you're angry huh?? Were your DUIs usually after a Bama loss or after another woman turned you down??

Sonny Clarks senior prom picture when he wore a Bama polo shirt to the prom:

images-4.jpeg

Yes, everyone knows when you do more asserting than linking then you're flat out lying. Thats your tell

Yes, everyone knows when you do more asserting than linking then you're flat out lying. Thats your tell

True or False: The Obama DOJ estimated police corruption to be about 0.5%.

You still dont have a link...I'm going to go with false.

Does corruption include abuse?

Nope

My plan to stop BLM.

thJAT603W8.jpg

Maybe American police should stop killing unarmed people and abusing people's rights left and right. Public opinion of police is at a 20 year low.

You still dont have a link...I'm going to go with false.

Does corruption include abuse?

Nope

Yes....it does.

Link??? I've only linked it about 2 dozen times on here. Search it yourself.

:9:

False. Lots of police departments today are just organized crime rings with government backing

Maybe American police should stop killing unarmed people and abusing people's rights left and right. Public opinion of police is at a 20 year low.

Out of 1,000,000 cops making 14,000,000 arrests per year....what is the rate of unarmed people being killed? It's statistically barely measurable.

Retards like you try to make something that is statistically extremely rare seem like it's a practice that is commonly done and done by a majority of the officers.

Of course I can't expect much intellect from someone who eats dogs and uses a shirtless selfie avatar of him nibbling on some other dudes fingers.

Forum List

Back