Another insurrectionist bites the dust

He plead guilty to conspiracy. He was conspiring with Trump to overturn the election and keep Trump in office. What makes you think he wasn't you stupid turd?

Rodriguez pleaded guilty to four counts in February, including conspiracy, assault with a dangerous weapon and obstruction of an official proceeding.
I don't give a flying-f**k if he plead guilty to conspiracy.
He plead guilty for a lighter sentence.

A conspiracy charge doesn't mean he conspired with Trump.
All it means is he conspired with bad actors on the ground.

• So the fact that he brought the stun gun with him makes the conspiracy charge stick.
  • The fact that he used it makes the assault charge stick.
  • The obstruction of an official proceeding seems to have helped Biden out, because during that time they went from hearing evidence of election fraud on Senate floor to rubber-stamping the vote later in the day. No evidence was allowed to be heard, so who really benefited from the riot in the end?

So you're saying that ANTIFA & BLM members wouldn't show up at the Capital with a stun gun?
They show up with clubs, knives, and ARs at many of their other events.
Why would they show up unarmed?

However, I can say that Trump put out the word to his supporters not to bring anything with them, including backpacks, signs, and riot gear.
They were told that if they showed up to present a friendly front and not scare Democrats into thinking they were a bunch of thugs.
Course that little Red Hat scares the piss out of most Democrats, and they tend to become hysterical, sometimes even violent when they see MAGA.
And when they show up with AR's, Republicans in cars forget they have the right to open carry those guns. Then a Republican in a car who sees a guy with a AR walking towards him says he felt threatened so he pulled out his gun and murdered the guy. Then a jury found him guilty of murder. And the Texas governor is going to pardon him.

So we can't open carry like you republicans can. You can open carry and murder and get away with is as long as it's a black or person in a BLM rally. Or a liberal. Democrat. If it's any of them, you are free to murder. Either your Republican governor or President will pardon you.

If I see a Kyle Rittenhouse walking towards me in the future open carrying a gun, I'm going to murder him and claim I was in fear for my life. He was carrying a gun and walking towards me.

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — An alternate juror in the trial of a U.S. Army sergeant convicted of murdersaid Wednesday that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s rush for a pardon is an “egregious overreach” to wipe aside the jury’s unanimous decision over a 2020 shooting during a Black Lives Matter protest.

prosecutors put on a convincing case against Daniel Perry, who was in his car working as a ride-share driver when he shot 28-year-old Garrett Foster, who had been legally carrying an AK-47 while marching with demonstrators through downtown Austin.

As an alternate, Dowell did not have a vote in convicting Perry but said she was in the room for deliberations and she agreed with the verdict handed down Friday.

Perry, who was on active duty at the time of the shooting, is still awaiting sentencing from a judge. He faces up to life in prison.

Why are Republican governors letting murderers walk? I guess if they are only murdering lefties it's cool?

I don't give a flying-f**k if he plead guilty to conspiracy.
He plead guilty for a lighter sentence.

A conspiracy charge doesn't mean he conspired with Trump.
All it means is he conspired with bad actors on the ground.

• So the fact that he brought the stun gun with him makes the conspiracy charge stick.
  • The fact that he used it makes the assault charge stick.
  • The obstruction of an official proceeding seems to have helped Biden out, because during that time they went from hearing evidence of election fraud on Senate floor to rubber-stamping the vote later in the day. No evidence was allowed to be heard, so who really benefited from the riot in the end?
Trump sent them. Trump told them to riot on TV. So just because Trump and this guy never met face to face, doesn't mean he didn't conspire with proud boys, who conspired with Rudy or Sidney Powell on behalf of Trump.

This was a lighter sentence? What was the max sentence? What were they originally charging him for?

Anyways, you don't get to plead guilty then tell me you are innocent. Eat the mud in my ass then whistle.

You guys can't lose. If you are found guilty, it's a fraud court. If Republicans speak out, they are rinos. If someone Trump hired speaks out, you throw them under the bus. You forget Trump hired all those people he fired. So much for surrounding himself with the best and brightest.

Trump was left with Rudy and Sidney Powell and My Pillow guy. Certainly not the best or brightest.

Considering his crime, this insurrectionist got off pretty lite. He used a deadly weapon, and his sentence should have been in the 15 plus range.

But at least he will be unable to vote for his god Trump in 2024! Bigly!!!

According to Republicans liberals are too soft on these guys. This guy should be locked away for life.

And recently a guy was found guilty of murder but Texas GOP Governor is going to pardon him because he murdered a BLM protester who was legally open carrying just like Kyle Rittenhouse was.

Check out his fucking MAGA hat...

6039382d26000097037f7791.jpg

So the only way you can get a MAGA hat is if you become a member of some secret society that doesn't exist?
I saw them on sale at Amazon.

mudwhistle is not too bright. You will have to explain it to him three or four times, but I am not sure he will get it.
Well, considering the fact that everything you're explaining is illogical and lame, I can see why you would think that.
But I just consider the source when I hear stupid logic thrown at me about your false-flag operation.

The MAGAtards are having a bad week, and it's only Wednesday.
Not really. I think a lot of America can see this shit for what it is.
The more you let your bad actors slide, the more it reinforces the belief that Biden is a tin-horn wannabe dictator that feels he doesn't have to answer to the people.

Not really. I think a lot of America can see this shit for what it is.
The more you let your bad actors slide, the more it reinforces the belief that Biden is a tin-horn wannabe dictator that feels he doesn't have to answer to the people.
OIP.RC0EuBH-oYPs8_L20QfWbQHaHX

And you are one.

Forum List

Back