Another insurrectionist bites the dust

OIP.RC0EuBH-oYPs8_L20QfWbQHaHX

And you are one.
And you're basically a Nazi sympathizer.

FWMUEQ~1.JPG

You support MAGA insurrection and it's players. All losers.
I never supported any insurrection because there never was an insurrection on Jan 6th.

You're just so gullible that you got fished into believing it.

Apparently you have such a short memory that you forget the last hoax as soon as they launch the nest hoax.

I never supported any insurrection because there never was an insurrection on Jan 6th.

You're just so gullible that you got fished into believing it.

Apparently you have such a short memory that you forget the last hoax as soon as they launch the nest hoax.
Here is some more from your MAGA buddy...

>>Rodriguez, who told investigators that he saw Trump as a "father" figure, pleaded guilty earlier this year to four felony counts of conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, tampering with documents and inflicting bodily injury on an officer with a dangerous weapon.<<

Is Trump your Daddy, too? Hah Ha Ha, ya fn loser.

I don't give a flying-f**k if he plead guilty to conspiracy.
He plead guilty for a lighter sentence.

A conspiracy charge doesn't mean he conspired with Trump.
All it means is he conspired with bad actors on the ground.

• So the fact that he brought the stun gun with him makes the conspiracy charge stick.
  • The fact that he used it makes the assault charge stick.
  • The obstruction of an official proceeding seems to have helped Biden out, because during that time they went from hearing evidence of election fraud on Senate floor to rubber-stamping the vote later in the day. No evidence was allowed to be heard, so who really benefited from the riot in the end?
He did not bring the tazer with him. It was handed to him by another traitor. Why do righties never ever read the links?

Here is some more from your MAGA buddy...

>>Rodriguez, who told investigators that he saw Trump as a "father" figure, pleaded guilty earlier this year to four felony counts of conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, tampering with documents and inflicting bodily injury on an officer with a dangerous weapon.<<

Is Trump your Daddy, too? Hah Ha Ha, ya fn loser.
Sounds like a plant to me.
Most Trump supporters follow the rules. Most of them are over 40 and have kids and grandkids.
The fact that he brought a stun gun to the protest tells me he doesn't like following instructions.
And anyone in his age group that talks like that is clearly somebody trying to act like a Trump supporter, or somebody who is a bit unstable.

Not really. I think a lot of America can see this shit for what it is.
The more you let your bad actors slide, the more it reinforces the belief that Biden is a tin-horn wannabe dictator that feels he doesn't have to answer to the people.

Sounds like a plant to me.
Most Trump supporters follow the rules. Most of them are over 40 and have kids and grandkids.
The fact that he brought a stun gun to the protest tells me he doesn't like following instructions.
And anyone in his age group that talks like that is clearly somebody trying to act like a Trump supporter, or somebody who is a bit unstable.
Every time right-wingers do something bad, it's a Fed in disguise. Trust me on this one.
Why not take credit and perpetuate the myth that y'all have spines?

Every time right-wingers do something bad, it's a Fed in disguise. Trust me on this one.
Why not take credit and perpetuate the myth that y'all have spines?
Here's the rub.
Every time one of you f**kwads does something wrong, you say it's an isolated case or something that they were compelled to do because of their horrible upbringing.

But when some dillweed wearing a MAGA hat makes a fool of himself, (faked or otherwise) you folks think you can get away with labeling everyone who ever voted for Trump as a domestic-terrorist.
THAT is precisely why we're suspicious of what happened.
Not to mention the fact that the DOJ admitted before congress that they had dozens of agents embedded in the crowd.
What were they doing there?
Were they trying to #1prevent a riot, or where they trying to #2 instigate one?
Apparently they doing #2.

One of them was captured on video trying to instigate a riot. I'm sure dozens more were doing the same, which is why they're hiding the video footage of the riot. Their claims were that they were afraid of exposing methods and worried for the safety of their agents if anyone saw it.

Yet the crackhead gets a tiny tap on the wrist.

But there's no two-tiered "justice" system!
We should treat extremist Progs like the Klingons do to real traitors...Discommendation! Just turn around and let the death and carnage they do to each other take its course.

you stupid fuck....look you little fucking bastard, i'm tired of you and your gang reporting me you faggot assed bitch....ass chapped little queer
look you little bastard, i'm tired of you and your fellow faggot report button pushers you little puke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to put any of Sloopy's fears or suspicions to rest ---My avatar has never ever 'reported' him (I'm presuming he means --'to the mods'?)

And, at this point, I can't imagine a scenario where I would.
I like Sloopy as the spokes-model of the MAGA-contingent.
He represents MAGA like no one else on this venue (well, EMH is pretty good at MAGA too).

To see Sloopy banned goes against my interests. Meaning, he makes a great example of a poor example of an American adult. And that works in a 'political discussion' format at so many levels.

So, Sloopy.......don't ever get yourself banned.
MAGA would hafta get another spokes-model to represent the Making America Great idea.....one crude expletive at a time.

Here's the rub.
Every time one of you f**kwads does something wrong, you say it's an isolated case or something that they were compelled to do because of their horrible upbringing.

But when some dillweed wearing a MAGA hat makes a fool of himself, (faked or otherwise) you folks think you can get away with labeling everyone who ever voted for Trump as a domestic-terrorist.
THAT is precisely why we're suspicious of what happened.
Not to mention the fact that the DOJ admitted before congress that they had dozens of agents embedded in the crowd.
What were they doing there?
Were they trying to #1prevent a riot, or where they trying to #2 instigate one?
Apparently they doing #2.

One of them was captured on video trying to instigate a riot. I'm sure dozens more were doing the same, which is why they're hiding the video footage of the riot. Their claims were that they were afraid of exposing methods and worried for the safety of their agents if anyone saw it.
The fools are being given prison sentences as we speak. It's not a stereotype, and does not apply to all Trump voters.

Forum List

Back