Another killer cop walks!

That's great news! Perhaps if the person who got shot hadn't been high on drugs and had done what the police said and not made threatening movements, he'd be alive still.
Yep..in a barbaric nation run by barbarians in suits deadly force is always justified...especially when the target is one of..." THOSE NEGROES."
when you're a woman facing down a much larger and presumably stronger male assailant get back to me
She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.

so what if she was armed?

you don't think an unarmed man could seriously injure or kill an armed woman?

what was she supposed to do wait until the guy had his hands around her throat?

Yep..in a barbaric nation run by barbarians in suits deadly force is always justified...especially when the target is one of..." THOSE NEGROES."
when you're a woman facing down a much larger and presumably stronger male assailant get back to me
She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.
Obvious in what way? Were you in the court room as well?
I don't have to be in the courtroom. I've been a police officer myself and I know how the system.works. I've seen it up close.
I have extensive law enforcement experience
Observing that video...i saw a. cop murder someone. That's my professional opinion.
The other professionals at the scene and the prosecutor saw what i did...and they were in the courtroom. There wouldn't be been a trial without them. The jury decided against us all.. Why? The defense lawyers and political chicanery is a good start...but the pattern we see here is all too prevalent...its got to stop.
so did Barney Fife

upload_2017-5-19_8-32-22.jpeg

The negro was asking for it

He was searching for his identification.

They don t ask for ID until they gain control of the traffic stop....

I didn't say they asked the victim for I D ...i said he was looking for it...he wanted to identify hmself....but a drunk or incapacitated person

Is not going to think rationally...but they shouldn't be killed because of their vulnerability.

he was killed because he kept advancing on an officer

What would you have done "officer" JQ?
He would have let the partner handle it, and then testified.
You seem to have a thing for racist cops..
I don't.
You seem to have a thing for lying.
Prove it.
The proof is here in black and white for anyone who wishes to take the time and re-read your lies. That's really all the proof anyone needs.
Just as I thought...ya got nuthin' toots.

That's great news! Perhaps if the person who got shot hadn't been high on drugs and had done what the police said and not made threatening movements, he'd be alive still.

You didn't see the video did you?

I didn't say they asked the victim for I D ...i said he was looking for it...he wanted to identify hmself....but a drunk or incapacitated person

Is not going to think rationally...but they shouldn't be killed because of their vulnerability.

No...you need to review the video...presently you are just spewing nonsense generated by your overactive imagination .

No...you need to review the video...presently you are just spewing nonsense generated by your overactive imagination .

Don't tell people what they need. Stop lying. The black bastard got what he asked for. Good riddance.

Jesus you lefties are always so partisan. First you have a very shady situation with a man parking his car right in the middle of the road. That would make anyone nervous. If his car stalled he would have been stuck in the middle of only one lane. The. The cops show up and tell him to put his hands in the air and get on the ground. Yet he keeps walking to his car. Then opens the window. The cops have no idea what he is grabbing. He could have pulled out a uzi for all they know.

Again another tragic death that could have been prevented if the black perpetrator just listed to the cops!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I saw it a while ago

he refused her orders many times

Don't tell people what they need. Stop lying. The black bastard got what he asked for. Good riddance.
Yet you want to order ME around and tell me what NOT to do? You know where you can go with that .don't you!
And although Terrence Crutcher's criminal history might mark him as a thug, none of the offenses he was convicted of were any more egregious than any the racist bastards on USMB have done. Resting arrest, DUI, drug trafficking, and public intoxication? Hell, in suburbia nowadays those things are labeled as mental health issues because White boys are involved. Lets see if Jeff Sessions makes good on his word to crack down on druggies who sell AND use in the hinter land of A-mur-uh-ka! Lets see if the big bad ass White thugs in the suburbs are gunned down like Crutcher was.

You don't know that Crutcher's father and mother are ministers or that his twin sister is a Doctor and you probably don't care that his potential will never be realized because of a stupid byatch that never should have been a cop. BTW she was a druggie, too.

Betty Shelby has divorced and remarried at least once. According to the job application she submitted to the sheriff’s office in 2007, her ex-husband’s new wife filed a protective order against her in 2002 to put an end to harassing phone calls the new wife claims Shelby made. The order was eventually denied and Shelby maintained her innocence.

Nearly a decade earlier, Shelby noted on the same application, a breakup with her then-boyfriend led to the two damaging each other’s cars. Temporary restraining orders were filed and eventually tossed out.

Shelby is now a drug-recognition expert, which Wood said she received training for. She said she believed Crutcher was under the influence when she encountered him. Police said they later found PCP in Crutcher’s car, but he is not the only one in the case who reportedly has a history of drug use. In the same job application where Shelby noted various domestic disturbances, she marked “yes” under a prompt that asked whether she had “possessed and used illegal drugs” in the past. Shelby said she used marijuana twice when she was 18 years old.

Shelby also has two excessive force complaints, according to KJRH. "

He was just another dirty ass nigga

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-9.53.30-PM-1024x531.png

Last edited:
Good call
Most right wing Repub-lie-cons would agree with you. I expected that.

No most people who watch the tape and aren't mindless cop hating liberals see it for what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The "people" you are speaking of are not real people...they are TRUMP-BOTS. My people are the majority of Americans who DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.
We all hate racist killer cops... if you don't you are a sick MF! We love cops who do their lawful duties fairly and equitably1

I saw it a while ago

he refused her orders many times
Did you hear that on the video? Don't lie now!

Good call
Most right wing Repub-lie-cons would agree with you. I expected that.
When you can't accept that no one believes your lies, name calling and character assassination is always a lib staple.
The video doesn't lie... Crutcher was not advancing... he was retreating and had his hands on his head when shot....that's what the prosecutor based the indictment of murder on. BTW I am not a lib, miss piggy, I'm a patriot who served my country in the armed forces. DId YOU?

Forum List

Back